Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 10. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
Well of course simply projects where you can earn quickly, but there are projects where you need to wait, but they really are worth it. I think all of the traders should know how to do a detailed research about icos.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 13, 2018, 12:00:39 AM
Yup, that's right. Making an interesting concept cannot guarantee that the product will be able to provide consistent benefits. What we need now is a team that is reliable in providing innovative and skilled in developing, and marketing aggressively. So that the products can continue to compete and have a long life to be able to continue to be popular. That way, we will be able to continue to benefit.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:33:38 PM
I'm inn the process of researching coins now.  I need to diversify into one more coin.  I'm about 5 hrs in and still shopping.  The thought of just buying a coin without research is insanity. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
Yes, I definitely agree with you. We should be wary and careful in choosing a project because nowadays there are a lot of scammers , false promises and exit scam during and after every ICO.

That is correct, this is also one reason why we should not always buy a coin, instead we should study the ICO first before we put up any investment into it. In this way we can avoid to be scammed and we can choose what is best ICO to join in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 12, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
Speculation and investment are two completely different things, you should take this into account. For speculation, the team, the road map of the coin is not at all important: it's just a "piece of digital paper". Investment is a more complicated process, and you are right about this.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
All coins you have can't yurn to money for you but you just have to wise when buying coins study the coin well and know there potential and the future
Activity: 127
August 12, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
You can't go about buying just any coin you come across. If you have been in this market long enough, you don't have to be told this and you should also know that it is risky to invest in just any coin. Do your researches. Find out whether or not it would make a good investment, before putting your funds into it.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
August 12, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
I agree with TS and try to follow the same rule in my trading activity. I don't buy coins of projects that are useless and always try to know some thing interesting for me from them
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
This is true, no matter what you have heard or read about the coin. Dont't just go about putting your funds into any coin that you come across the street. Make sure that you take your time to do a critical analysis on it. Be sure that it meets your matches and satisfies your interests, and your intuitions trust that it is a good investment.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 10, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it fluctuates.
But be sure you buy coins that have possibility to grow not just buying because of its price. Cause some coins never grow instantly and most of them just it takes years to recover. It is better not to after of its cheap price but to look its potentiality to rise and  have a strong platform.

Not all coins that you would trying to hold are worth it because some of them are shitcoins that copied to other cryptos. Always do a technical analysis to choose coins that you want to invest , do not just put an investment and decided to hold it's better to make a research.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
I don't think that all the coins are worth investing or holding for a long time. It is very important to do a lot of research before investing. Since it is an investment, it is bound to make a profit.
Activity: 87
August 10, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
To me... I will advise you check the kind of project you want to invest your money into before you do so... Because some people will invest without making inquire  and they will eventually gain nothing but to Los their capital.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it fluctuates.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
August 10, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
But be sure you buy coins that have possibility to grow not just buying because of its price. Cause some coins never grow instantly and most of them just it takes years to recover. It is better not to after of its cheap price but to look its potentiality to rise and  have a strong platform.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Yes it is true, you should never buy anything blindly. Research the project thoroughly before you put your hard earned money into it.  Look for projects with a strong technical background and strong community following. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Yes, I definitely agree with you. We should be wary and careful in choosing a project because nowadays there are a lot of scammers , false promises and exit scam during and after every ICO.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 10, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
Activity: 153
August 02, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Some people believe that money should work always but I don't think that it is actual for the cryptocurrency. I am sure that holding is the best way.
Activity: 110
July 31, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
Most people I think guess that some ICO projects can not exist for long and invest in them only in order to earn quick money for speculation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 31, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
I think much better to buy with a good project that will develop in the future. It's hard to find a good to invest but I think researching is best way to find a good to investment.
Pages:
Jump to: