Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 9. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
Well you are correct. I need to include another point, when you are a speculator, don't simply hodl. You should spread the words and its incentive to individuals that don't think about the capability of that undertaking. Work alongside the dev and showcasing group. Try not to think you put cash, no more. A decent task/thought needs a great deal of your help, not just subsidizes.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Agree to that. But also user can help coin or token to succeed. Either you got them for free or bought them go online and share twits, like share make your own post and share among friends.

This way you are making your coins and token more valuable every day. Show everybody you believe in what you have not just watch and complain price is decreasing.

Even if BTC is down good project may still increase their value.

Go and be active crypto owner.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
What we need when investing is profit. You say they will be profitable in the short term, so why not invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

This is 100% true for me.
dont just buy coins and token. you should consider studying the project first.
make a research about team members and efforts.
their future plans, and their development.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:33:41 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Yes, every project need a good team and marketing strategy. A good team but not with a good marketing strategy won't bring the coins to peoples.
There are many aspects that you need to consider before you want to investing on a new projects.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 13, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

It's more likely every project requires a professional team and developers with lot of experience dan skills.
And I do agree with a perfect idea won't run smoothly if they don't have what you mentioned above.
If it's only an idea, there's always two sides of results, success or failed and like what OP's mentioned a good project should be accompanied by a good team behind so in the long run ideas will become reality and usage will continue to progress, each coins that have this team and community where in every aspect are doing well, and it's progressing accordingly it will survive and become successful in no time, but it's really hard to choose between those thousands of project around take time and select the best with your judgement.
Activity: 243
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 13, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
Buying a coin needs knowledge about the coin.. Most of it now are just hype. So if you have a lot of guts, and risk taker, hype coins maybe is your thing.. But for long term investment you shoudn't just buy a coin, or you might loose a lot.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 13, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

It's more likely every project requires a professional team and developers with lot of experience dan skills.
And I do agree with a perfect idea won't run smoothly if they don't have what you mentioned above.
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 06:37:10 AM
In my opinion the most important thing is that before investing know what projects are being developed and marketed, so that the project will have high value for the future for its users and investors. and avoid wrong investments and even scams. because investment is intended to make as much profit as possible.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
Have seen a lots of people buying some coins with FOMO. FOMO doesn't help in cryptocurrency rather it kills the investor. One must be able to DYOR on any coins he's willing to invest into before investing.
Activity: 54
August 13, 2018, 01:53:51 AM
I fully agree on this, and I am guilty of buying whatever coin I see. If a project does not have a product, it doesn't even need your attention. Of course, design and other related things are important, because they show the real treatment of the developer of their project, but focus on the main things. You must know the main objectives of the project, the use and benefits for investors and developers and will have a good positive impact throughout the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 13, 2018, 01:41:10 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

No Altcoins is certain at the moment, except Bitcoin and Ethereum. Trading in a short time and transfer profit to BTC or USDT is the wise investment at the current time
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 13, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
yup, I think it's better if you just rely on a short term.
because usually people are impatient with long term investment.
people tend to be unable to fully analyze the ico.
usually they just follow someone to invest without thinking about the risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 13, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
Based on the coins that were being listed this year, I think its much better if you settle for short term trades than hodling for a long term. From what I have experienced, some coins will didn't even surpass the price when it got listed and the coin drops almost 10x within a few months. I hate to say it the new coins right now are not worth hodling.
Activity: 90
August 13, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
I am currently making lots of coins and tokens from airdrop and bounty. At first I only sold when I got it but now I have started trading on some of the tokens or coins that I got and it was more profitable
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

There are many projects on the market and as a consequence the market is oversaturated with coins with different indicators, price and demand. Therefore, for a new investor, there is always a choice between a cheap but promising coin or a top coin and established on the market. But any choice if it does not make a profit, it gives knowledge and experience.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
I think there are so many parameters which have great effects on the campaigns. but there are projects where you need to wait, but they really are worth it. I think all of the traders should know how to do a detailed research about ICOs.
Activity: 490
August 13, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
If in a situation like this maybe investing in ico has not been able to provide an opportunity for someone to create success because with so many projects that fail to make a big challenge for them to stay optimistic when investing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
August 13, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
Well of course simply projects where you can earn quickly, but there are projects where you need to wait, but they really are worth it. I think all of the traders should know how to do a detailed research about icos.
Basically ICO's were meant for investors now it turns out to be a traders thing. Roll Eyes

Any people who want to invest on ICO's need to know about the potential level of project but most of the people doing it just like gambling or investing on that project if more people invested on that,but only few people invest on the projects after much research about it and most of the time they will get bags of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 13, 2018, 12:59:22 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Well obviously, but I dont find a piece of information which could benefit the mass. You should have included more points, would like to continue your subject with:

Don’t just buy a coin 🙈
< Followup on your investments
< Regularly check market conditions
< Understand TA, FA and market sentiments
< Know when to sell your coins and when to accumulate them
< Start practicing booking profits and losses in steps, dont sell everything at once or buy all together.
< Save yourself from SCAMs, Phishing, and other harmful contents.
< Invest time in learning
Pages:
Jump to: