Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 7. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:10:13 AM
You're right. I also prefer to choose projects that have a long-term perspective. No need to chase a quick profit.
yeah, you're right.
it will be very good in the future, but some people prefer projects that have a short-term perspective. because they can get profits quickly. i also like projects like that.

always do your own research...there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
That's the problem of investment is necessary to choose the project that in a few years will carry away you in space and you will justify your investment. Our market is not so simple as it seems at first glance. I try to put in a lot of coins and see what grows and what dies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
Actually before investing in any asset, you should do deep analysis before the actual investment is made. Maybe last year someone could invest into crypto without the knowledge and get profit when whole market rose, but not anymore. Now you should pick up best coin and even if you pick the right one it's still possible, that your profit could take long time to arrive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Many puzzles has to be on their places for a project to be successful. If some misses the project will struggle or fail.
We have to make deep research on the projects to find those where all the elements needed for a successful project are in place.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
This is usually done by beginners who came to cryptocurrency to make money in a short time. Yes, sometimes some coins can bring good profits in the short term, but often people just lose their money.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

I do not think that a good marketing team is the key to the success of a cryptocurrency. On the contrary, I believe that the more marketing receives a currency, the more likely it is that it is a big scam, because we must always bear in mind that the true raison d'être of the development of cryptocurrencies is their potential to offer practical solutions to deficiencies and weaknesses of the current financial system, therefore a cryptocurrency whose marketing team places more emphasis on its profit potential than on its real-life applications, is only designed to speculate and will tend to disappear sooner or later, leaving empty the pockets of many naive investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
All right. I do think that the sudden Rostov went. It seems that the cryptocurrency market will become more calm and predictable.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 11, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
You're right. I also prefer to choose projects that have a long-term perspective. No need to chase a quick profit.
yeah, you're right.
it will be very good in the future, but some people prefer projects that have a short-term perspective. because they can get profits quickly. i also like projects like that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
Yes, indeed, it is not enough to have only a good idea to become a successful ICO. There must be an excellent charisma to attract funds.
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

you are totally correct. especially i see so many people investing in the project according to graphs. we should never forget that graphs and daily trends are usually depend on manipulations in crypto market. we should always be sure about if the project is enough strong or not.
Activity: 490
September 11, 2018, 01:18:04 AM
the majority of people buy a coin because of money
what they think is profit in the short term
whereas, a project can be said to succeed if in the future it can be more useful for everyone and useful
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 11, 2018, 01:15:57 AM
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:30:16 PM
But if you have an understanding of the coin project for the future, maybe you can benefit from it all.
For example, if you have an OMISEGO token, this token has a strong team and advisors like Vitalik Buterin and OMISEGO are great for the long term.
Activity: 61
September 06, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
Before making an investment on your preferred coin, you must consider if this coin will give you a good profit or not. Always make a research result first to attain that the coin you are trying to invest is a legit one or not.
Yes we know that the amount of research needed to put into a project to make an investment decision is extensive and even, something better could pop up 2 weeks later. I am enjoying this new little world grow up! Crypto projects are presenting serious value to the world, but only a tiny fraction will survive once the market truly blossoms. Keep it up that good work mate.
Activity: 136
September 05, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
I totally agree with you, the concept or idea is not a fulcrum for the success of the future. But it is more to the mind and performance that will determine the success or failure of the ICO. Together with a team that has a high level of performance and commitment will help the ICO to continue to grow and has many investors because of the development that has been given to its products so that it will continue to be valuable in the long term.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

Not just a good idea..

I do not think that a good marketing team is the key to the success of a cryptocurrency. On the contrary, I believe that the more marketing receives a currency, the more likely it is that it is a big scam, because we must always bear in mind that the true raison d'être of the development of cryptocurrencies is their potential to offer practical solutions to deficiencies and weaknesses of the current financial system, therefore a cryptocurrency whose marketing team places more emphasis on its profit potential than on its real-life applications, is only designed to speculate and will tend to disappear sooner or later, leaving empty the pockets of many naive investors.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 11:32:59 PM
Whatever traders want to do with their coins, I still agree that we should be selective in buying coins for a lot of fraud. So you should be more vigilant.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
many people invest in coins but they don't know how much profit the coin is, and they don't know the project behind the coin. they are only investments they want, without analyzing them first.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 03, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
I say the same thing, there are way too many people who are buying coins without knowing what they are buying into, they think that just because it is a cryptocurrency that they are bound to make money from it and that is where a lot of people are wrong. Always make sure that you have done a lot of research into a project before you put your money in it.
deep research is necessary before we make a choice, sometimes the results of the research are still wrong and make us lose in the end, at least think carefully before investing, communicate with various parties that might help you and give you the best advice.
Yes that is right that choosing a good coin for investment is not so easy, for that we have to do a lot of work and study and after that we can become able to choose the right coin for investment. for that you have to work day and night and only then you can become succeeded in your aims.

Sorry, I only partially agree cause many people are not smart enough to become successful traders. I don't want to offend somebody, but that's true. I know many people wasted 10 years to learn to trade, but they were better to do some simple work instead!
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Pages:
Jump to: