Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 5. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
There times we we invest in shitcoin just to take our profit in hours.It is not necessary that all investment should be in coin with great future in a long run,many at times shitcoin can make a good profit if you are smart about it,just make sure you make a good research before investing.If you know you are convenient with making your profit on shitcoin why not,but if you are convenient with long term profit,then buy good coin to hodl.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 25, 2018, 06:43:32 AM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
Many people are here just for profit, so there is nothing surprising in this. At the moment it is very difficult to make a profit in the short term by investing in ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
October 25, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
Immediately and do not understand what to invest, and what not. this all will come with experience
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it flunctuates.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
This is true, many of the investors who are newbie and don't have experiences yet buy just any coin and ended up losing because some of this coins goes to nothing in the long run. I have seen some goes up several weeks and goes low or almost nothing in price as it sink lower after their ICO. It sad but this is the reality and because there are too many coins in competition it is really hard to tell which ones are good. The old ones and the most established coins even dropped in price so the possibility of these coins to drop as well will be very big. So we must be very careful in choosing coins to buy.
How is this careful? It's all like a tape measure ... you bet on red. lucky ... Super! pick up and go buy for example an iPhone or ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
many are merely buying without knowing what they are buying. analysis on coins that would like to invest it is important to be able to at least get a decent result whether it be for the short term and even for the long term. too many coins there are certainly making selective must be required to get the best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
This is really one of the mistakes that most people make as crypto investors especially those who have not been in the market long. When they are buying coins they are doing so because they see a lot of people talking about the coin and they think that the coin must be good but this is wrong. If you have not done any research into a coin then please do not buy that coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

This is one of the problems of so many people, they are buying coins just to say that they have bought coins. The best way to buy coins would be to do research into the coin to make sure that the coin is legit and the people behind the project are actually working on the project to make sure that it is going to do well in the future.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 08, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

I agree
currently there are many failed ico projects. It is clear that ico always increases every month with various innovations, but none of them really works according to the product or function. I think the choice is currently on trade. As for the investment ico must be accompanied by thorough investigation and analysis
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 08, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
This is true, many of the investors who are newbie and don't have experiences yet buy just any coin and ended up losing because some of this coins goes to nothing in the long run. I have seen some goes up several weeks and goes low or almost nothing in price as it sink lower after their ICO. It sad but this is the reality and because there are too many coins in competition it is really hard to tell which ones are good. The old ones and the most established coins even dropped in price so the possibility of these coins to drop as well will be very big. So we must be very careful in choosing coins to buy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

The current market is not good, many projects have failed, but I still have great hope for the ICO project report.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
You just need to make a good research about a project, you are going to invest in. It does not matter in what coin, you are going to invest, it is a must, to make an investigation. You need to read the whitepaper, rating websites, check the community.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Golden words from a veteran) Many simply do not understand how it works and train on their mistakes. Of course it is good advice to look for a really strong project that will bring money.

And there is still a chance to invest in a scam)
Activity: 30
October 08, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
yes, that's the hardest part, to know where to invest and what you should avoid at all
Activity: 28
October 08, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
 I disagree, not good team has a good idea. Study of a project must have a dedicated time but good team does not always result in a good project. I remember the bitcoin founder when nobody knows who he/she is. It is not bad at all investing in coin and gain in short term every investor has its own time, some disinvest because they are not aware in what they wanna face sooner.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token -SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 08, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
I agree. A lot of coins doesn't followup on their promised road map and most of the time the hype on the coin will only last a few months and after that the price will keep on decreasing due to low demand. Check the coins at the lowest rank and you will what I am saying. Doing research before buying a coin is a must. It is better not to buy if no research has been done.

https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 226
October 08, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it flunctuates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 08, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
Yep, if you want to make a perspective investemnt you should learn much about the project, team and product before
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Without a doubt! Everything is changing and projects are dying too either to the luck of knowledge, effort or finance. It's an uneasy time we live in.
copper member
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
you are right about buying the coin. Many of us buy coin without knowing the coin project very well. We only look for profit and many of us lose our investment. Before buying coin everyone should do some research about the project. Then we will find desire one among them.
Pages:
Jump to: