Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't just hold your altcoins for a long time! - page 7. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What I have noticed, nope, there are no similar solutions with that wide number of features. This is what also looks rather impressive

Really? Sounds impressing. Thank you very much for your help, will have a closer look and get back with my thoughts
Activity: 154
You know, from your words sounds very interesting, agree. But aren't there any similar solutions on the market already?

What I have noticed, nope, there are no similar solutions with that wide number of features. This is what also looks rather impressive
Basically, there are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side

You know, from your words sounds very interesting, agree. But aren't there any similar solutions on the market already?
ThreeFold? You know, it seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

Basically, there are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
whatever form of investment we are obliged to follow the development of the project, don't hurt altcoin if you miss the update to the altcoin, hopefully this is a lesson for all of us in investing in crypto.
that is my question, is it not possible to contact dev about your problem? and find the best solution?
Nope, I wouldn't say so. There are many things I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

ThreeFold? You know, it seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
Good morning. I am having pretty similar approach. Another aspect that makes sense from my point of view, how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Nope, I wouldn't say so. There are many things I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
Greetings everyone. From my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Good morning. I am having pretty similar approach. Another aspect that makes sense from my point of view, how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
Greetings everyone. From my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
That's right, if you have a lot of different cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, then you should constantly check all the news and updates related to your cryptocurrencies, because you can skip the huge pump of any token or token swap.
If you choose a long-term investment strategy, then you will choose such coins in your portfolio that you do not need to monitor every day. fundamentally strong coins that are constantly evolving do not need your constant attention.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I agree with this thread, the market landscape is continuously changing in a year to year basis, thats why for me as a cautious believer, I don't recommend for holding any cryptocurrency for a long term purposed, I still remember what was happening during 2018 bearish market condition most of my altcoins was doom and almost half of my portfolio was wiped out. thats why now I'm very careful with all my actions when handling cryptocurrency to prevent those 2018 experiences happening again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Honestly it's wrong to buy altcoins and locked them away and never look back because many thing can happen in short period of time, unlike bitcoin and eth that one can hold without looking back new altcoins are different, from testnet to main net, from an algorithm to another algorithm, this happens alot, it's good to keep an eye on your coins
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
ouch i feel you man  . the same thing are going to happen on one of my token before but before the swapping happen i luckily sold my token at  a decent price  although the price rise a little bit more but still fine because i dont invest a money on that token but i only got it on the airdrop that i join  . i also dont track thier progress and i dont think i have the time to check them because i was also busy but now i think this serves as a lesson to us if ever we obtain newer tokens and altcoins  just to be safe from probable swapping  .  
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
That's right, if you have a lot of different cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, then you should constantly check all the news and updates related to your cryptocurrencies, because you can skip the huge pump of any token or token swap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Keeping new altcoins are very tasking, you have to visit their channels everytime to stay updated and not miss any valuable information, you have to make that decision from the start before investing in new altcoins
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
This is 100% correct. Keeping up to date with project developments and latest news. Swapping of tokens is the most dangerous thing for you if you don't know about it. Recently TEMCO, WITH projects also did swap their tokens and many users who were not connected with the Telegram group lost their investment.
Another threat is that the project may get closed at any point in time. Recent examples, CPT and blobflow.
So I believe we should convert our coins into BTC or ETH as soon as possible.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
This is what I did when I first joined the cryptocurrency world, following a bounty and airdrop campaign that I really selected tightly so that the project I worked on was good but took a long time to be traded. Therefore I did not check the telegram group for a long time because it was very piling up and did not know they had swap.
It's  always important to visit the ann thread of any coin that you are holding, like what happened to you regarding to the swap that took place
some of the project give specific time for every holders to exchange their tokens if you failed to do the task then those coins that you have will
be stuck forever inside your wallet,.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
This is what I did when I first joined the cryptocurrency world, following a bounty and airdrop campaign that I really selected tightly so that the project I worked on was good but took a long time to be traded. Therefore I did not check the telegram group for a long time because it was very piling up and did not know they had swap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
For shitcoin, we should always not hold them except for high alts, I will say we should always hold them as long as we will. a powerful project like ETH will provide massive profit for future holding. you'll be able to hold a brand new project coin too however you must study that project that has enough potential to survive the market or not.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
I think holding altcoins is only good if you are sure of the value of the coins you have. I have a lot of coins in my wallet that although they are still in the market, their value is ridiculously low and will only be sold at less than a dollar. Sometimes, its profitable to just sell your coins immediately after receiving it rather than holding and waiting for it to rot.
As long as you are holding a good alt and you will be fine but not until the market gets rekt like this time and the only best thing to hold stable coin to secure our profit from the market. We are heading the bearish trend caused by covid19. The world is in the urgency about the spread from covid19. That doesn't matter what kind of altcoin that you are holding it right now as long as it's a popular coin and it has big liquidity
Pages:
Jump to: