Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't pay! Ultimate Crypto-Server Installer Script setup your pool in minutes! - page 5. (Read 5076 times)

copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0
Thanks to the awesome community we are building, this installer is getting better every day! So make sure you check it out!
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
I am absolutely loving this installer. Having done it the manual way for a spell, this is a HUGE time saver and I plan on helping contribute tot he cryptonote-nodejs-pool portion when it gets to that point. Great dev to work with too!
copper member
Good bit of code changes and several happy new pool operators. Check out this awesome code Smiley
copper member
damn.. I am intrigued to set it up.. never really used linux/ubuntu before but this might just be the reason to get started with it! Cheesy

Hope it helps you!
copper member
So excited about this script. Thanks!

Its been a long time coming, we have a pretty active discord community that is helping with any bugs to get rid of.

Activity: 239
Merit: 11
damn.. I am intrigued to set it up.. never really used linux/ubuntu before but this might just be the reason to get started with it! Cheesy
copper member
all i can say one of the best scripts for building a pool if not the best hands down. the dev has been responding to all my noob questions and fixing all of them. if you havent checked it out dont be stupid do it right away.

https://pool.em.farm all made and compiled using cryptopool builders script

thanks

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 69
So excited about this script. Thanks!
Activity: 2
all i can say one of the best scripts for building a pool if not the best hands down. the dev has been responding to all my noob questions and fixing all of them. if you havent checked it out dont be stupid do it right away.

https://pool.em.farm all made and compiled using cryptopool builders script

thanks
copper member
Should be ready for testing in the next few days.
Activity: 6
How long untell the cryptonote installer will be ready? Thanks
copper member
A few bugs and a few more features have been added since opening the code up. Stop paying over priced fees for something so simple Smiley
copper member
Code is now open at https://github.com/cryptopool-builders/Multi-Pool-Installer. This is released as a public BETA. Not all features are yet released
copper member
Good news is this should be released within a few hours.

The yiimp script by xavatar is a cluster, he is not the original author of it and made some very serious changes to the way it runs that cause more headaches then help.

You can keep an eye on our discord channel for when this hits the public

https://discord.gg/UGbGvna
Activity: 9
Awesome project man! I am anxiously awaiting for this to be released!
I've been using the yiimp script by xavatar but it doesn't have any help for a multiple server setup and I've been pulling my hair out trying to get a multiserver pool setup!
Many thanks for you hard work on this. I hope it gets released soon!  Grin
copper member
yes, sorry i got busy moving over the last couple of weeks and been a bit under the weather the last few days. working on this as I can. I just have the faucet installer to finish then its done. 
Activity: 5
What can I say about the script - quality, fast, intelligent. I advise you to download. The author well done

How did you download? seems the repo is private.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What can I say about the script - quality, fast, intelligent. I advise you to download. The author well done
copper member
Another new video added for our daemon semi-auto builder.
copper member
Activity: 118
I and my team will try this out. Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: