Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 2. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
For me it is okay that we spend too much time in trading if we are really good enough doing it, and for me spendung too much time in trading can resulat a big profit and it can also result for a big loss, so if you are not good ennough in trading you shoulf not spend too much time on it.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
If emotions control you, I think it's natural that you make a lot of stupid mistakes because you can not think with healthy. Do not trade when your emotions are unstable, because if you keep doing it you will lose a lot of money and it will make you lose, trade when your emotions are stable so you can think well.

True, too much emotion affect the way we think, we are too focus on what we are feeling making us neglect information around the market.  All of our research and updates, even the knowledge we acquire in trading will be useless once we are filled with lots of emotions, it will excite us too much or make us fear the crash making us sell our holdings prematurely.  I have seen several knowledgeable traders making wrong decision once they let their emotion engulf them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Being turned on could be a major issue why various merchants land up turning out short and wailing. within the event that you just ought to be a good merchandiser you must have tolerance associated have an objective on your coins, do not expend to a fault time viewing the variance of prices of every crypto on the grounds that it would lead you to possess unstable mentality and overlook your objective since you're viewing the amendment of crypto to a fault. merely have tolerance with regards to exchanging and don`t let your feelings direct you what to try to to.
Activity: 420
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Sometimes i get panic when i checked it from time to time. During my first week and month in trading,  i keep on checking my investment  and it is not a good attitude because it just makes me to get nervous when i see the price are falling,  then i am going to sell it and after a few days,  it will rise again but much higher.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I would say it's better to spend much time learning than trading since you still lack the principles of the trading game, you could start spending more time trading after you've gained enough experience or i would advise you to hire an expert or buy a bot to help you do the trading
Activity: 229
it depend on many different aspects, like: your aims, your knowledges and so on.
Activity: 294
I think otherwise. In my opinion, you’ll only be able to learn something good and that too in the world of trading if you are spending some good period of time in learning the things related to that of trading. You have to spend a major portion of your time if you want to become an expert in trading. Yeah as much as you give time to it more profit will come to your court and spending a lot of time has no issue because all you want is to see the market critics and take the decisions
Activity: 238
It was already like gambling from the start. New traders here usually suffer from their emotions when their coins value is decreasing they immediately sell at the lower price and that's how they lose their profit. But maybe if they hold their coins longer then maybe there's a chance to gain profit from it. I think that time is very valuable, you should be able to take advantage of it as well as possible
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
If you are in to trading you should know that there is always a risk in all types of trading investment. Because the changes is much more likely to happened. Hence we should think positively the way that it may Serve as a good reason for us to make the most out of our tradings to earn more and to have a bigger profit in the future. We must spend more time or else we will get lost in trading. This is not a game to play this is one type of work to make money
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
what is your opinion?

It takes a lot of time to trade. This is the only way you can learn to trade. And accordingly earn a lot of money. Only when trading needs to turn off their emotions. Because they interfere with trading. You just need to learn to control your emotions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
what is your opinion?
When you enter in the trading did you think that you have enough knowledge about it because on the trading the most important things are you understand, and you should control your emotion to avoid many mistakes. Being patience on waiting the value goes is the great things that you practice. There is nothing wrong spending too much in trading that is a good habit.
Activity: 73
what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading,  that is normal to a person. manage your very important time, do not be beat to emotion, control it. to avoid it, so you can not make a wrong decision.  its my opinion
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
If emotions control you, I think it's natural that you make a lot of stupid mistakes because you can not think with healthy. Do not trade when your emotions are unstable, because if you keep doing it you will lose a lot of money and it will make you lose, trade when your emotions are stable so you can think well.
so, to avoid stupid mistakes we must prepare ourself with trading skills and also our psychology.by mastering in that thing , our open transaction would be better and more qualified.and our risk suffering lose could be reduce too.
Activity: 21
like those people who said yes. i also agree my friend! its like baking. you need to set some time for it to be ready or nearly ready. cause, frequently checking the mold and its growth may ruin the entire process! same as cryptocurrency trading. the more time you spend check its rise and fall well lead you to feel impatient to wait and gain what you desire for!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
I think ut will depends your trading skills if you are a pro trading and your trading is way too excelent then i think even you spend much time in trading you can earn more in trading. But if you are like me also that dont have a good trading skills maybe the best way for us is to hold and waot for a best time to sell in trading exchanger.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
If the cryptomarket is in the bull period then I think it is okay but if you are still spending most of your time in this bear period then it's really not healthy for you.
Activity: 224
In fact, we accept living in the volatility of the crypto market to seek its purpose. Profit is only given if the strategy and the right decision at the right time. It is too difficult for us to see the signs of change. After sleep, we may have lost a lot of money. Attempting to spend more time is sometimes just a contrast. This is characteristic of crypto.
Activity: 588
what is your opinion?

It's not good to spend too much time in trading now because price is very low. Aside from that it takes too long now to earn a profit because of low price. It's hard to wait now.But if your willing to when do price go up it's good to buy now because it's dumping time. You can have a big profit in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
what is your opinion?

Its not bad to spend much time in trading, the bad thing is if you spend too much without gaining anything or you are juat making non sense. Mistakes is one thing that gives us experience. You need to set aside your emotion in trading crypto currency.

I think you are on point here, spending time on trading or doing short trade  or scalping is  exciting but of course big risk is always involved.This is done by experienced trader who has vast experience in trading wherein hey can buy and sell and gain within a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: