Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 6. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You can develop your own trading strategy and will know what aspects you need to strengthen to have a profitable trading. Trading is not an easy way especially if you doesn't know how to manage your emotions also in gambling its a lost of control so in order to have a good trade you need to control it or set an amount then leave the trade have some notification on your coins
Activity: 294
Anyway, it doesn't bad to spend time on trading because trading is not an easy job meaning, it is just normal because you must keep updated and monitor the coins that you are trading. Anytime it suddenly change hence you must be keep updated. In trading you need to control your emotions because once it overtook you then you are bound to lose because you are not rational with your decisions
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
I think it depends on what type of trader you are because if you are a day trader, then it is your duty to spend time on trading and watch the changes of the value of every coin that you are to trade and if the value reached the goal that you want then sell it right away. But if you are a long term holder, then you do not need to consume or spend too much time in trading, what you must do is to just check your coin not too often for the changes in value.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
[/quoteI think it is not enough to be successful, you have to have the experience and ability to feel the market to be able to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price. You need to learn the day from your failures to be able to draw experience for yourself and be firm in the face of all difficulties.
Good luck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
No, you need to spend time on trading if really a trader you need to watch which coin will going to pump. Spending time in trading is getting you to be emotional so you need to control your emotions by yourself because it can contribute for the riskiness of your money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
For me its better to spend more time in trading because for sure if you spend more time in trading you can know the coin pumping and dumping or you can see what coin the best to buy. For sure you will earn more chances to earn bit profit if you spent more time in trading but it depends to your luck if you get profit or not. But me I think I spent only 2-3 hours as of now because im busy in school.

I don't think so because doing day trading requires you to focus and spend more time so you can track every movement of the coin. And sometimes whales are not into day trading as they mostly do swing trading and so there's a low chances of getting a high profit.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If you day trader you have to spend more time to trade because we should doing buying and selling many times and also doing cut loss strategy when market change to down trend. To manage emotion not should less time for trading but enjoy the trading and happy and dont to much doing analysis.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
For me its better to spend more time in trading because for sure if you spend more time in trading you can know the coin pumping and dumping or you can see what coin the best to buy. For sure you will earn more chances to earn bit profit if you spent more time in trading but it depends to your luck if you get profit or not. But me I think I spent only 2-3 hours as of now because im busy in school.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
what is your opinion?
If you are doing short term trades then you have to give too much time while sitting in front of your PC as you have to keep your eye on the market and when you see that the price increased enough then sell at that time while if you will do a long term trade then you do not need to give too much time as then you will just put your money in the coin and will go out site and at the targeted time you will come and sell your coins if it gave you the profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
spending too much trading actually makes you more experienced trader and in your next moves you would be more professional, imagine if you didn`t spend time and make those emotionally mistakes you wouldn`t know that you are making emotionally mistakes.
Yes if you don't spend more time on trading then you must quit on it, especially day trader you must have too much time on crypto's by monitoring the chart price in every coins you purchased and trade to another coins. This is the reason i hate to be a day trader it cost a lot of time and of course the electricity cost also was there. Long time trader i think is lower risk compared to day trader.
Activity: 350
As a newcomer to trading this might be truebecause you just started learning the ropes.You should instead of trading read something that will add to your skill. Learning is essential to taking advantage of market situation

yes in crypto currency trading it is important to read the crypto market situation, but the value of the crypto market is not easy to guess, because their value or price is not influenced by the condition of a country, a good strategy in my opinion is to buy some potentially coin and let a few months, you just sell
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
spending too much trading actually makes you more experienced trader and in your next moves you would be more professional, imagine if you didn`t spend time and make those emotionally mistakes you wouldn`t know that you are making emotionally mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
what is your opinion?
I think it is true. There is a study that are proving that spending too much time in trading can lead to do bad decisions. There is psychological effect where the trader can't focus on what he/she thinking. It is one of the reason why many people can't control their emotions that leads to lose their money.

to make a good profit in trading, it is necessary to dedicate the right time but this must be of high quality. Trading is a job and needs the right time, study, the right skills and knowledge.
you can not therefore reduce everything to the amount of time, but it is more important how this is used.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
what is your opinion?
I think it is true. There is a study that are proving that spending too much time in trading can lead to do bad decisions. There is psychological effect where the trader can't focus on what he/she thinking. It is one of the reason why many people can't control their emotions that leads to lose their money.
Activity: 378
for sure because I'm putting my time in trading because you really need to keep an eye on trading so you can not lose and earn a big deal, because once you do not watch your trading you're losing money then you have to invest as much as you should you're legit and buy someone else to try it out so it's not quick to get a coin.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
On trading itself, yes. Why would you spend hours trading? That makes you do 100 trades a day, and believe me, that's the best way to say goodbye to your money!

But if you spend your time studying about the market and trading and improving yourself, then it's great. The more the better. Smiley
Earning bitcoin acts as hope for students like me who wabts to earn while studying and for someone who wants financial freedom in the future. The more I spend time in it the more interested I became because there are still a lot for me to learn regarding bitcoin trading
Before trading, we need to determine that we are trading day or holding in the long run and from there, we can know the time we spend trading is long or short. This is not true providing you know the trading techniques and know when to buy/sell and from where to buy/sell. More you trade better will be your understanding and prospect to buy/sell frequently will yield you profits during the course of time
Activity: 210
In my opinion those who lose too much profit in trading are traders that doesnt do well obviously and just want to switch on other jobs that are related to bitcoin. I do not think so, it depends on each person, some people spend a lot of time for trading because they traded the day, not hold in the long term, they have experience and they can control emotions, that helps them make no wrong decisions or panic selling.
Activity: 182
eHarvestHub
depends on you. If you have social life, friends, job, school etc. yea don't spend too much time for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: