Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 4. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Spending too much time on Trading would be counter-productive. The best strategy is to start trade on the right time. If you do so, then there is more chance to gain profit.

Then when is the right time?
In my own strategy, I will be spending a week just so to monitor one crypto until I trade using it. The fluctuation needs to be known before taking part into the trade.

Just spend time for logical analysis or to explore the trend which is happening in the market, don't think emotionally because its the cryptoworld.

That is what I thought. But emotions will always come. Greed is mostly the one who comes first. If a climb in price comes there is this thinking that you want more. So you will be waiting until it goes up until you will never know it is already a bad choice. I guess that cannot be stopped.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
If what you spend your time doing as a trader is to research your investment, propounds theory about pricing and it's behaviour, that is good thing to spend your time on and I would consider it as spend to much time trading. But if you are simply speculation and trading in the dark, that will take your time and you will lose money!
Yeah I think trading takes a long time because to get a profit in trading you need to do analysis, research, and so forth. and it takes a long time? when you're trading but you're doing the analysis just a few minutes only, I think your strategy will not be too mature and maybe the chances of profit will be smaller
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I think,Yes because, it is not more give time to trading. Using trading we need give time and patience until the value of your invest is increase to increase. Until you have a permanent job it is good to trading using to get a extra salary for you expences in our life. Little time to give trading not to much.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
i think you should be use long term trading, if we often watch market, this is can make disturbed psychology so you can loss concentration.
so for resolve that we begin trading with long term planning to keep trading mentality
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Well, trading really needs time like 4-6 hours but if you are talking as you are almost a day trading then that's really bad.  Try to divide those hours for searching coins, short term trade and etc and put a time limit for each.
Maybe, it is not advisable to spend your money to trading as well as your time because if you will have to spend almost all of your time doing it then you can be crazy and have a sleepless night which is not good in our health, just focus on the coins that will give you much trading just like bitcoin.
In my opinion, we need to spend more time in trading to earn money because if we don't see the chart and the news
of each coins then we will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy, that's why it's hard to be a Master trader.
Today, we have many tools to help us save much times to track the news, update about the cryptocurrency. Not like the past, the power of community proved we can help each other on this space. You can join this Telegram BOT to receive more news, event about cryptocurrency, maybe, it can helps you save much times to follow which coin you are interesting

Telegram BOT: https://www.coinscalendar.com/bot/

Its interesting to save our time to do other thing since time is very important not only for trading but also for quality time and refreahing our mind.
How about the fee? How much? Or is it free to join in telegram?
This channel is free, it created by the ICO community and it is also has a thread talking about this channel on bitcointalk.
If you want to donate owner this bot, you can check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinscalendarcom-cryptocurrency-events-notifier-calendar-crypto-news-2196122
The owner of this bot also has a bot for bounty & airdrop like ICO event.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
Well, trading really needs time like 4-6 hours but if you are talking as you are almost a day trading then that's really bad.  Try to divide those hours for searching coins, short term trade and etc and put a time limit for each.
Maybe, it is not advisable to spend your money to trading as well as your time because if you will have to spend almost all of your time doing it then you can be crazy and have a sleepless night which is not good in our health, just focus on the coins that will give you much trading just like bitcoin.
In my opinion, we need to spend more time in trading to earn money because if we don't see the chart and the news
of each coins then we will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy, that's why it's hard to be a Master trader.
Today, we have many tools to help us save much times to track the news, update about the cryptocurrency. Not like the past, the power of community proved we can help each other on this space. You can join this Telegram BOT to receive more news, event about cryptocurrency, maybe, it can helps you save much times to follow which coin you are interesting

Telegram BOT: https://www.coinscalendar.com/bot/

Its interesting to save our time to do other thing since time is very important not only for trading but also for quality time and refreahing our mind.
How about the fee? How much? Or is it free to join in telegram?
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
thinking emotionally or logically is not related with time you spend on trading.
But also if you spend less time that means you have less time to act and that means you made less mistakes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Just spend time for logical analysis or to explore the trend which is happening in the market, don't think emotionally because its the cryptoworld.
Activity: 136
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
my own opinion, spending a lot of time for trading is actually not wrong, but should not be too prioritizing trading, consequently will harm your own. you should not spend time with trading, you should take your time to dig up as much information about good trading, and search for info projects that are good, and various other ways, which will benefit your own.
if you spend too much time trading in an emotional way of thinking, it is not true, and only hurt yourself. in trading should be in a state of calm, think logically, and leave your emotional first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Spending too much time on Trading would be counter-productive. The best strategy is to start trade on the right time. If you do so, then there is more chance to gain profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
trading at the right time and do not forget to use CMA application (Cryptocurrency tracker) to make it easier to check the price of coin easily and quickly. trading is just where you think to choose the coin you want to sell and buy and think how to get the highest profit so don't waste your time make it easy
No, I do not think so. Trading needs you spend much time to analysis the chart price. If you want to create a long-term investment, you have to prepare careful the strategy and some plans for the urgent case, worse case or easy like your prediction. No preparation, no profit, easy Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Being passionate is a major factor why numerous merchants wind up coming up short and lamenting. In the event that you need to be a decent merchant you should have tolerance and have an objective on your coins, don't expend excessively time viewing the variance of costs of each crypto on the grounds that it might lead you to have unstable mentality and overlook your objective since you are viewing the change of crypto excessively. Simply have tolerance with regards to exchanging and don`t let your feelings direct you what to do.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Well, if you work more than 4h/day, you're doing something wrong.

I mean it.
Activity: 672
trading at the right time and do not forget to use CMA application (Cryptocurrency tracker) to make it easier to check the price of coin easily and quickly. trading is just where you think to choose the coin you want to sell and buy and think how to get the highest profit so don't waste your time make it easy
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
If what you spend your time doing as a trader is to research your investment, propounds theory about pricing and it's behaviour, that is good thing to spend your time on and I would consider it as spend to much time trading. But if you are simply speculation and trading in the dark, that will take your time and you will lose money!
Trading is not a job just simply to predict the next value of which coin you are investing, depend on your skill and experience, you will have profit, etc. It is not easy like that. You must to find the real factor, reason made the whale, the investor choose that coin to investing, then, ask yourself "can you earn profit from that coin too?", it is the key to get profit and saving you time for trading.
Activity: 434
Spending too much time trading depends on what you are actually doing with your time. You can learn a particular style of trading and be good at it. You can also monitor news and carry out certain research on certain projects. Don't spend your time buying on every single green you see in the market rather spend your time in researching them before investing.
Activity: 224
It really upsets me when I spend much time on trading.I usually sell in panic  afterwards I repent on my decision.So trading gives on headache.It is better to invest than trade.
Activity: 462
Activity: 462
Trading in the market of crypto-currency initially takes a lot of time. Because in order to trade with profit the market needs to be constantly monitored and analyzed. And this is exactly what takes a very long time. Otherwise, you will simply lose your money.
Activity: 196
As long as you know what you are doing, it's not a bad thing to spend your time on trading which is much better if its your hobby. The more time you spend the more you experience you get. You also learn from your mistakes. But if you keep repeating the mistakes, then i think its time for you to leave.
Pages:
Jump to: