Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 16. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
It is really up to you on how you are going to do trading either bitcoin or altcoins and i don't think that if you are really into trading then it doesn't matter if how long you will be trading because as long as you are making money in trading then you can just spend time a lot to it, it is all up to you.
Studying will of course took you a lot of time, especially if you are working not only here and this forum or crypto is your secondary source of income, for me it doesn't matter if spending too much time in trading will burn me out if this what makes my family having a comfortable life then I am always wiling to sacrifice with this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is really up to you on how you are going to do trading either bitcoin or altcoins and i don't think that if you are really into trading then it doesn't matter if how long you will be trading because as long as you are making money in trading then you can just spend time a lot to it, it is all up to you.
Activity: 663

Spending too much time facing on the computer burns you out. You need to relax. You don't have to keep looking at the charts for eight hours. Long term traders have lesser time looking opposite to scalpers and day traders. But apps like Blockfolio and other bots on telegrams helps a lot as you can just set alarms.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
From my point of view, it is true, do not spend too much time on trading,since you will also need to update yourself from time to time, and think up of ways on how you will earn mkre profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency, it is not just trading and investing, i think on of tue goals here is to make at least one bitcoin per year if possible, and there are a lot of ways, if you spent too much energy on trading, sooner or later yoi will be drained, and by that time comes, the altcoin market might be in a blood bath

Trading should be long to provide time by us. Withour providing good time to it, you can't be successful in trading. It's not a minute long job to make profits actually.

I spend around 2 hours a day on trading.
Activity: 672
Well trading is really a good way  of gaining profit and it is really a good way to trained our self to become more productive on the future.So then if we really want to become  a  good trader someday we really need to take a lot of time on studying or maybe doing trading even if tbere is no required or limit of time on trading i believe that the  more time you spent the more learning you get.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
i suggest that u trade emotionless , completely logical
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
In trading it takes a lot of time to see the price, so I think it's true if you have to keep spending time, but lots of bot trading options to solve the problems you are experiencing now as long as you have a good strategy and analysis, I also often take action with emotion without thinking first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
From my point of view, it is true, do not spend too much time on trading,since you will also need to update yourself from time to time, and think up of ways on how you will earn mkre profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency, it is not just trading and investing, i think on of tue goals here is to make at least one bitcoin per year if possible, and there are a lot of ways, if you spent too much energy on trading, sooner or later yoi will be drained, and by that time comes, the altcoin market might be in a blood bath
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
for me if you will not be able to spend more time doing trading youll not earn , because trading needs more time for you to earn you need to look unto the site you want to trade so that you will not be late when you need to sell your coin and buy with low cost .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Yes, I totally agree with you. Spend too much time on trading will make you confuse. Let spend your time to research and find out other good coins
Yes The bad thing if we spend much time in trading is we will be stressing in our psycology, it will makes our emotions unstable in trading activity usually it will makes losing money, actually we must find the best way on trading that doesn't disturb our time and there are no clear rules about that, everything depending on the time every the traders due to every traders doesn't have same time , so the solution for this problem is come to the traders them selves.

It depends really. You'll figure out things a lot faster if you spend a lot of time there. Of course there will be a lot of mistakes and wrong decisions along the way but that will hasten your growth as a trader. The more you spend time, the more experience you'll get. But it depends on a person really if they want to be day traders or holders
As in the statement, more the time spend more will be the experience gained in trading. With bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies the price move happens very precisely, for which a close observation is a must. This is possible only when one can spend good time on analyzing the market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Yes, I totally agree with you. Spend too much time on trading will make you confuse. Let spend your time to research and find out other good coins
Yes The bad thing if we spend much time in trading is we will be stressing in our psycology, it will makes our emotions unstable in trading activity usually it will makes losing money, actually we must find the best way on trading that doesn't disturb our time and there are no clear rules about that, everything depending on the time every the traders due to every traders doesn't have same time , so the solution for this problem is come to the traders them selves.

It depends really. You'll figure out things a lot faster if you spend a lot of time there. Of course there will be a lot of mistakes and wrong decisions along the way but that will hasten your growth as a trader. The more you spend time, the more experience you'll get. But it depends on a person really if they want to be day traders or holders
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I think first time everybody did the same and loosed their deposits, but you should try and try and make your skills better
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
But sometimes it makes you feel more successful because know its value will be a surprise  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
what is your opinion?
It's sooo true, because it's hard to every person  not get emotional  when  looking price every hour. Your brain start to analyse every possible outcome and fear comes up or  worst outcome  - believing in forever rise.
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Everyone must have their own strategy. I've seen many Traders who have different ways. But I suggest to be able to make decisions quickly. because if you slow down the action then you will miss the opportunity, in my mind is when I have gained profit then I will immediately do the action, I will not wait too long because usually price changes happen quickly and when the opportunity is there then do it !!!
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
what is your opinion?
If you are in bad condition or do not feel well stop for a moment to trade Because we automatically do not always focus on the job and the possibility of frequent high emotions that can result in fatal and result in losses to all assets you have can run out quickly.
Lol this is true that excess of everything is bad as If one start giving a lot of time to trading he may not be able to do other work so maintain a balance so that you can achieve profit as well as do other works and as far as scammers are concerned don’t rust to the money its often the trap of scammers and the key factor is health so maintain health you will even get better result so keep balance in everything.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
what is your opinion?
spending time in trading is not a waste as long as your doing the proper
manner of being a traders and thats being willing to learn and listen to your
instincts ,being trader must be observant and dedicated because trading wasnt
an speasy game to play.it needed right timing and deep analyzation.for you to
be a successful trader
That's should be our principle learning more about strategies and proper anticipations, while you are inside exchange staying for such a long time will allow us to familiarized with how coins moves and what can be the deciding point when to make an entry and how to move out with some or large gains.
When you give time, you learn things and when you spend a lot for sure you will learn a lot, trading is an educated guess so the more you are educated the more your chances is higher. This is not a simple job of making money, in fact it's harder than working in your day job and just receive a regular salary because as a trader you work 24 hours, especially if you are in love with trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
what is your opinion?
spending time in trading is not a waste as long as your doing the proper
manner of being a traders and thats being willing to learn and listen to your
instincts ,being trader must be observant and dedicated because trading wasnt
an speasy game to play.it needed right timing and deep analyzation.for you to
be a successful trader
That's should be our principle learning more about strategies and proper anticipations, while you are inside exchange staying for such a long time will allow us to familiarized with how coins moves and what can be the deciding point when to make an entry and how to move out with some or large gains.
Pages:
Jump to: