Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 34. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
I have noticed that the more u engage urself in day trading, the more u enter at wrong prices, losses and bag holding. I have personally chose to be an investor with little trade volume. Day trading is only when I see the opportunity to enter and exit aa soon as I can with profit, but I don't do it everyday.
That's right. Me too i seem to be getting anxious and am having a hard time not getting my emotions involved when i day trade. I agree with your strategy dude that it going to br safer if you don't take too much time observing the market volatility because however experienced you are you'll still get that feeling of anxiety
Same with me I guess observing the market from time to time makes you nervous and want to make decisions right away before losing something but in the end you loss so much that makes you think you're not good at making decision this is where anxiety comes.
Indeed! That’s why it is countless times mentioned on this forum that trading requires a lot of patience and deep analysis. It is recommended to study your coin history before investing into it. That really helps coping dumping phases successfully. There are many methods of avoiding anxiety.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I have noticed that the more u engage urself in day trading, the more u enter at wrong prices, losses and bag holding. I have personally chose to be an investor with little trade volume. Day trading is only when I see the opportunity to enter and exit aa soon as I can with profit, but I don't do it everyday.
That's right. Me too i seem to be getting anxious and am having a hard time not getting my emotions involved when i day trade. I agree with your strategy dude that it going to br safer if you don't take too much time observing the market volatility because however experienced you are you'll still get that feeling of anxiety
Same with me I guess observing the market from time to time makes you nervous and want to make decisions right away before losing something but in the end you loss so much that makes you think you're not good at making decision this is where anxiety comes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Trade takes a long time due to the fact that there you need to analyze everything thoroughly in order to make a profit, not disappointment. If there is not much time, it is better to invest.

In this technological era, you can use the best applications and ticker notifications to get all the updated rates. So I dont spend too much time watching the rates. I just set perimeters and wait for the dump or pump.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Spending too much time on trading isnt really actually bad , the thing here is that you do really have been affected too much on your emotions which is mainly the cause why we do make some mistakes.If you do feel this kind of situation taking a break for sometime isnt really bad and really must do because if you do stress out yourself you will surely commit mistakes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Trade takes a long time due to the fact that there you need to analyze everything thoroughly in order to make a profit, not disappointment. If there is not much time, it is better to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I know that when it comes to money it is difficult to think rationally especially if you are seeing that the trade you made is losing more and more money, but we need to be very cold and calm when it comes to trading you need to know why are you doing a trade, are you waiting for a price increase in some months, then there is not much of a problem if one of your trades does not go right but if you do not know why you are trading then you will panic and take bad decisions.

It's not difficult at all. If you don't overbuy, or don't invest/trade with money that isn't meant to take risks with, then you won't find yourself go nuts at the time you're losing on a trade. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, every trader is swallowing losses on a certain part of their trades. The difference is that these skilled traders make more profitable than losing trades, and that's what most of the people aren't able to accomplish - for them, trading is a pure losing game. These people shouldn't put their nose into something they aren't ready for. If we're talking about longer term trading, then things are a bit different. In case you end up selling too early, or buying too late, then there is not much that one can do other than waiting for the price to rebound or fall down. If you sell at a loss, it will be a very difficult task to recoup these losses with other trades. It will take far too much of your time, and there is no guarantee that your patience will pay off. That's why day trading allows one to take a hit or two out of the numerous trades without much problems - it's collateral damage.
Merit: 257
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
I know that when it comes to money it is difficult to think rationally especially if you are seeing that the trade you made is losing more and more money, but we need to be very cold and calm when it comes to trading you need to know why are you doing a trade, are you waiting for a price increase in some months, then there is not much of a problem if one of your trades does not go right but if you do not know why you are trading then you will panic and take bad decisions.
Activity: 574
I believe it is always better to spend more time in learning and getting good knowledge about trading before spending the time in trading itself. Because without good experience we can lose a lot as trading is a risky domain

I think your statements was so specific for me, but to those who worked for bounty campaigns earning token bouties, they don't realky care for that and actually most of them dump immediately even price still too low to sell. For those who haven't exerting more efforts to earn bounties, it's so pressure to buy coins with your personal income and learn how to observe the current market trend of the invested coin. So you really needed to experience the goodness of how exciting trading is, acquired time is really needed in order to be more mature with this type of profitable investments of trading at exchange markets.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
 I gradually reduce my frequency of trading and hold good coins, it turned out to be better in return. I used to be easy to be impatient and panic, but now I don't
Activity: 360
I believe it is always better to spend more time in learning and getting good knowledge about trading before spending the time in trading itself. Because without good experience we can lose a lot as trading is a risky domain
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Treat trading as a business, put money that you are willing to lose it.
Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Definitely success comes to those who dare to take risks. Indeed those who invest in large amounts into a potential coin have greater chances of winning big profit. Obviously it is crucial and wise to study the details of a coin in which you are going to make your investment. Investing into a particular coin without deep analysis is similar to firing in the air without knowing your target.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I agree with you that trading should be treated like business. I don't think so trading is like gambling by any means.

The selection of coin is very risky and crucial to trade safe in the crypto market. There are so many shit coins available which are simply wastage of money and time. The thorough analysis of famous exchanges can really help you out choosing the right.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If you are doing good in trading and you want to spend a lot more time then just continue doing that because a good trader needs to maintain and enhance his skills in order to get a better results and make more money in trading. Spending too much time is okay but you need to make sure that you are keep on doing good job.
Activity: 612
it depends on what you mean by "spend time". wasting time for example is not proper way of spending it. and that's what most people do.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.

some people even start "demo trading". if the platform allows that (crypto trading platforms rarely have this feature) then even better, but if not on paper or in an excel sheet. placing imaginary buys and then watching if they get filled, then placing imaginary sells and finally seeing if you could make profit.

all trading needs is experience. to know how things work and then acting fast.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.”
Not necessarily, based on many experiences... most people don't study the market right, don't understand the article
agreed, you tell the basics of the bitcoin business, I thing if traders will not keep an eye on all these thing that you mention then I think they will not get much profit, give your time to trading but not way to much that makes you suffer or give you trauma of trading, mean every time you think about trading which is not good. Make a time table and set your time which you give to trading it will help you a lot.
Merit: 257
it can be true that trading too long is not good,...
But wait,
crypto market is 24 hours,... I know that you are not comfortable to let it under volatile market,
that is the risk.
Yep! Trading requires too much time and effort. It is a hard job indeed and demands too much patience and courage. The thing that matters is learning and knowledge about the crypto world. Crypto market is not easy to understand. Instead of quitting trading, it is better to practice trading over demo accounts.
This is true but at the same time we need to understand that not everyone wants to become a trader, I do not have the time to be a trader I already have a job I do not want to add another job in the form of trading, this is why many people in the forum prefer to just hold their coins and avoid all the problems that it comes from trading, like transaction fees, bad customer service from exchanges, delays in withdrawals and more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its not true. Spending more time actually makes you perfect as long as you dont spend money out of thr limit. You spend the time on trading but do make sure that its a quality time. Just because you are spending time on trading will not make you talented in it but you may end up loosing your assets. Try to recover your trade if you are loosing something and see yourself how you can outperform it. This is important because anyone can we the trade as long as coins are pumping up but its even better if you know how to win when the coins are going down. This will need practice and lots of patience. So spend the time.
Pages:
Jump to: