Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 36. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Buying and selling is only a small part of trading.

I guess it makes sense. The more you stare at the charts the more tempted you are to panic buy or panic sell. I have similar experiences. Don't feel like you are oalone, though. Even very experienced traders know that sometimes they will make mistakes because of emotions.

If you have this problem then i would actually suggest you spend more time on researching the coins you are trading, instead of actually buying and selling. The more you spend on buying and selling, the more fees you are going to incur, and the more likely you are going to let your emotions penetrate your logic.
Yeah, actually many traders very often panic when looking at the value of coin they are buying and then they easily make the wrong decision, time for trading is not related to this issue. The reason for this is that they have no knowledge about coin, they do not have much experience and no analysis before trading. The solution is that we need to read the news and regularly analyze and observe the market, look at the development potential of the coin and its community, we need to believe in our decision
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For a successful trade you need a lot of time, knowledge and effort, but experience will come with time. So if you want to trade with profit, then you need to be prepared for a big time investment.
You seems valid but we need to consider emotion failure which usually happens when we are spending long hours with trading. Because you will lose your patience and you may go for listening to our emotions like not booking profits at predetermined target or chasing our losses even we will be having enough time to trade later on.

I believe that spending long hours everyday for trading has nothing to do with gaining experience. It is always good to limit our trading hours so that we can follow our plans strictly,
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
It's not bad to spend too much time in trading. You will really experience many mistakes even I'm already in trading for years I still commit the same mistake. There's no perfect trader at all, I just observed that we don't have to be that greedy so that we can have a good amount of profit when the charts are on the green mode.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

It is true, trading was taking too much time and I've experienced that last month before the news that bitcoin would be splitting. I was trading my token and it took so long, other than that, it has many processes to trade your token. I would only suggest that if you are going to trade, you must think first before you act, monitor also the price of your token so that you could earn more profit. Don't hesitate when the price goes high and with that would benefit you.
Activity: 642
it can be true that trading too long is not good,...
But wait,
crypto market is 24 hours,... I know that you are not comfortable to let it under volatile market,
that is the risk.
Yep! Trading requires too much time and effort. It is a hard job indeed and demands too much patience and courage. The thing that matters is learning and knowledge about the crypto world. Crypto market is not easy to understand. Instead of quitting trading, it is better to practice trading over demo accounts.
Yes trading is hard to understand but you need to have own ideas and also experience to enjoy trading in crypto market that enables you to earn profit
i think that it is hard to understand but if you do not have any experience but when you get some experienc then is one of the most easy job.
yeah after spending some time into it. it is one of the easiest way to earn and get profit through trading.
if you not spend time to get experienced and just go randomly into it in the sake of good profit then sorry brother you are wrong because if you have to get success in any field than you have to spend some time to understand it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
For a successful trade you need a lot of time, knowledge and effort, but experience will come with time. So if you want to trade with profit, then you need to be prepared for a big time investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
what is your opinion?

Buying and selling is only a small part of trading.

I guess it makes sense. The more you stare at the charts the more tempted you are to panic buy or panic sell. I have similar experiences. Don't feel like you are oalone, though. Even very experienced traders know that sometimes they will make mistakes because of emotions.

If you have this problem then i would actually suggest you spend more time on researching the coins you are trading, instead of actually buying and selling. The more you spend on buying and selling, the more fees you are going to incur, and the more likely you are going to let your emotions penetrate your logic.
Activity: 676
But wait,
crypto market is 24 hours,... I know that you are not comfortable to let it under volatile market,
that is the risk.
Yep! Trading requires too much time and effort. It is a hard job indeed and demands too much patience and courage. The thing that matters is learning and knowledge about the crypto world. Crypto market is not easy to understand. Instead of quitting trading, it is better to practice trading over demo accounts.
Yes trading is hard to understand but you need to have own ideas and also experience to enjoy trading in crypto market that enables you to earn profit
i think that it is hard to understand but if you do not have any experience but when you get some experienc then is one of the most easy job.

If you're easily intimidated and rattled, then don't stay too much on an exchange. Leave a buy or sell order and then get out. Or if you're a newbie, because the market there moves erratically and you may panic if at one time you're seeing your coins plunge.
Well just need have stop loss after this order complete, you can forget this amount and go out comfortable hehe. Not need spend many more times for trading because it just make worry more when your experience still young.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
But wait,
that is the risk.

If you're easily intimidated and rattled, then don't stay too much on an exchange. Leave a buy or sell order and then get out. Or if you're a newbie, because the market there moves erratically and you may panic if at one time you're seeing your coins plunge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
it depends on what you mean by "spend time". wasting time for example is not proper way of spending it. and that's what most people do.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.

some people even start "demo trading". if the platform allows that (crypto trading platforms rarely have this feature) then even better, but if not on paper or in an excel sheet. placing imaginary buys and then watching if they get filled, then placing imaginary sells and finally seeing if you could make profit.

all trading needs is experience. to know how things work and then acting fast.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.”
Not necessarily, based on many experiences... most people don't study the market right, don't understand the article
Activity: 630
But wait,
that is the risk.
i think that it is hard to understand but if you do not have any experience but when you get some experienc then is one of the most easy job. in fact trading is mostly depending on our experience if we have good experience then no doubt that we can make money from there but still trading is also depending on our luck and if we are luck we can even make money from trading.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
But wait,
that is the risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
But wait,
that is the risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
what is your opinion?
There is nothing like spending more time for trading is bad or spending less time is good.But i have read that most of newbies do large number of trades per month and at the end,still their earnings is very less.But professional traders just do two or three trades a month and they get profits more than newbies.
Time has to do nothing with trading. All that matter is your skills, your command over trading etc. Here in crypto market, the quality counts not quantity. As far as the newcomers are concerned, they do too much trading in order to obtain experience or maybe out of excitement, they do so. I hope they learn from their mistakes.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
what is your opinion?
This is right, actually if you spend too much time like observing in the price when you trade the emotions can't help to think which is better. We turn sometimes in greediness, if they think that give a high profit they trade in that amount. Even we use the logically which is need to set/order the price they want and wait that price for the income they want. In this case, we don't need to spend too much time and we can avoid such emotions that sometimes bring to blaming ourself because they have high pofit than we expect.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
what is your opinion?

its depend,, if you can just focus when you spend your time, its not problem because you can learning the market. but when you feel tired, i suggest you to take time for resting since your decision will make everything not like your plan.

First you must educate yourself on some technical analysis about trading so that you would stress out yourself on things like what price will you buy and sell. It is sometimes good if you know the points where when will the the trend will be reversing and such.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
what is your opinion?

its depend,, if you can just focus when you spend your time, its not problem because you can learning the market. but when you feel tired, i suggest you to take time for resting since your decision will make everything not like your plan.
Activity: 756
what is your opinion?

Sometimes, it does not even matter whether you are getting emotional or thinking logically. The market has fluctuations in price and you cannot avoid them. Except perhaps if you are already a master in trading crypto, then you will not easily lost any. But as for me, it is better to hold rather than risk trading manually.
Activity: 1190
For longterm trader. Of course will not spend much time to do analysis to the movement coin on market. They're only occasionally, and i think its effective and efficient way. Scalper traders are the ones who spend alot of time on trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what is your opinion?

Yes, me actually I do not spend a lot more time in trading. I spend my whole spare time at posting in a threads. Because I'm in a bounty campaign and I gained a lot more profit in it rather than tradings, so I spend a lot more time to it. Also a twitter campaigns which includes retweeting aal their posts. I gained an easy money out of it. My other friends are giving me pilot accounts on twitter to retweet their accounts and I have a commission to it like a 70/30% and with that I gained a lot more.
Pages:
Jump to: