Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 11. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 6
That's correct Smiley

GLODCOIN

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Rightfully said. There were so many reasons surrounding as to market's fall nowadays. Some may be true and some not. In the end a turn of event is very likely to happen. And crypto market will finally soar up and stay.

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I agree, I just read an article that on may it will rise up all cryptocurrencies, and don't be scared if the rates are decreasing, instead of panicking why don't you buy more, this is the best time to buy while it is low. So the best strategy for now is to HODL and wait to increase again, as the subject says "It will not fall forever"
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
It is true that the market has fallen so much that there does not seem to be much space for the fall to last for too long, but I do not think there is any room for excess optimism either. Rather I think we should be quite cautious before the current market conditions, because even if a gradual recovery is eventually observed, it may take a very long time to reach the levels that were seen in December last year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Worry about bitcoin market price is deny your self of your happiness,fall in market price sometimes is blessing in disguise to the investor, you buy when the price is low and sell when the price appreciate, there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
True. The market will not be forever very low. Thats why i am still very positive that bitcoin will bounce back in no time. We just have to be very patient. Keep working on bitcoin and keep our faith high. I think this is always part of the business that there are times it is very low. But i noticed in bitcoin status now, its not that worst. This is very normal ups and down of price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I completely agree. During the long bearish trend, the main thing is not to lose your head and not to sell in a panic
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no such thing as forever, crypto has its own foundation and will not easily fall. It is always like this, even stocks market has its own downtime.

Bitcoin price is very volatile. Bitcoin is now on its low price, but it will rise again for sure. Do not worry. Just be patient. Maybe in a few months, it will soar again to its highest peak.
That's so unclear right and no one knows when it will go rise again. The only thing that can be done right now is to hold your bitcoins and altcoins or catch the cheapest price thats it. Hold it until the marketcap and coins to recover. Worries is only for the novice who doesn't fully understand the crypto.
Activity: 337
There is no such thing as forever, crypto has its own foundation and will not easily fall. It is always like this, even stocks market has its own downtime.

Bitcoin price is very volatile. Bitcoin is now on its low price, but it will rise again for sure. Do not worry. Just be patient. Maybe in a few months, it will soar again to its highest peak.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For old investors as the price is in a big dip they know it is the right time to put in more money into bitcoin investment but for the new investors it is all lose but the truth is the this is the right to invest and make more profit as the will kick up.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
We already know that bitcoin's value is volatile. We may experience decrease or increase in our investment but you need to have patience and wait until the value satisfy your taste. If you are experiencing loss, don't take it as a negative one. Invest more and earn more.
We have experienced before and have been experiencing Bitcoin from the vary beginning that fly with fluctuations. Some times it goes high and sometimes falls due to the decrease in supply and demand its value fluctuates. We do not have to become curious about its fall rather it is our responsibility to introduce it to people who do not know about this future currency so that way its demand will increase and we will go towards profit but a huge one.
Activity: 75
If you have been a fan of bitcoin you will discover that the market is not always on the bearish move it will definitely pick up
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
If the market price goes down, and volume slowly goes up. Meaning the coin is accumulating. This is a good sign that the coin price will pump very soon.

Thats why dont worry if BTC is going down now, because it will not fall forever, BTC is accumulating or tanking.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Nowadays is a very good time for a reversal in the market, as panic is already at its limit. Bitcoin news were very negative for a long period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
It is true that the cryptocurrency market will not fall forever! You don't need to worry because I know that the bitcoin will overcome this challenge. We should believe to the bitcoin no matter what situation that the bitcoin will face.
I am still confused why some people chooses to get panic rather than trusting this as we have seen in the past that it was just normal thing that the market will gonna fall after a big pump but will eventually will gonna recover again after the big correction, so no need to worry about those things.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
It is true that the cryptocurrency market will not fall forever! You don't need to worry because I know that the bitcoin will overcome this challenge. We should believe to the bitcoin no matter what situation that the bitcoin will face.
Activity: 448
Yes I also still be patient when the issue is not completed because if we are not able to withstand the emotions inevitably the loss can not be avoided so as to make us no longer dare to invest when this problem continues to remember.
Activity: 56
There was earlier a good sizeble spike you could hook on to in order to gain some profits but i duobt it will keep rising market looks like predictible sometimes besides one or two spikes.
Activity: 167
right . Currently I see the market is showing signs of recovery. But I guess it will go down in the next two days. According to my judgment, this market will not be restored until May.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
i certainly agree that this current fall off is just for preparation of something huge in the next month or so. the price is still playing at around $6900 something earlier today and now as i have checked it went up again at $7000 something. so dont be fooled by the ups and downs of the prices. this is just temporary.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org