Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 14. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
It is true that cryptocurrency market will not fall forever. You should have a lot of patience if you are crypto trader. You can easily lose your money if you don't have a lot of patience. Hold your coins and everything will be fine.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Of course, the market will not fall forever. But the uncertain situation can last a long time. Now it is difficult to make predictions, since the market has become more complex.
Yes i dont really worry that the market is we will fall forever, for me it is really normal that the market is falling sometimes,  but i believe that it we will bounceback more stronger, and i think the market is we will start to be more strong after this month of march.

This volatility is part of the ecosystem. Yes with bitcoin's proven record, every dip has its corresponding bullrun. I don't have the facts, but I have seen someone post about bitcoin historical past dip and its bounce.

So we don't need to worry about the market falling, it's gonna be temporary and who knows the next month will bring a change. From bears to bulls, nothing is fix in this market. I still remember last year when bitcoin will rose exponentially at $1K a day. It could happen again, and we may see $10K-$15K next month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
yes, I hope the market will soon improve and benefit us. we just need patience to wait for the market price to improve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Of course, the market will not fall forever. But the uncertain situation can last a long time. Now it is difficult to make predictions, since the market has become more complex.
Yes i dont really worry that the market is we will fall forever, for me it is really normal that the market is falling sometimes,  but i believe that it we will bounceback more stronger, and i think the market is we will start to be more strong after this month of march.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Yes i believe market will recover from this unpredictable force that's pulling down the cryptos. We have to hold and remain hopeful for their rise once again will experince  all time high and many will rejoice for being patient and believing on the strength of btc. So instead of panic selling think twice for this maybe the time to invest more while the prices of alts are very low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is unlikely that Bitcoin will increase or decrease in the near future. But this is a common feature of the Bitcoin market, Bitcoin prices have fallen for some time after they rise again. They never fall down until the value is zero. So be rest assured, BTC will help you get rich in the next few years.
Activity: 420
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

Tes always remember that there are no permanent thing in this world especially in the business not all the time they will fall into the market the time will come that they will not fall anymore and they will just rise back up into the market and the bitcoins can even beat their own previous highest jn the market which is almost $20k in the market just have a little bit of patience and hold them. For a while do not panic sell.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I've been a focus in bitcoin for 5 years, This is the usual thing. eventually, the price will recover even to rise higher. all of the market following bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovered I am sure altcoin will also follow. Thus for me this is a good moment to buy more.
That is the pattern of bitcoin based on the past few years on the candlestick chart. The price of bitcoin goes down really hard and after a few months then it will be pumping hard and it will surpass its past all time highs and reach higher prices because of the hype and the cycle will happen again that the price will dump and that is what is currently happening right now
Activity: 336
I've been a focus in bitcoin for 5 years, This is the usual thing. eventually, the price will recover even to rise higher. all of the market following bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovered I am sure altcoin will also follow. Thus for me this is a good moment to buy more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I agree with you. I think that this drawdown, though very strong, but it will not stay long!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
We do not have to worry about the future of bitcoin, although at the moment the price is dropping at that $ 10k, then do not ever panic, this is normal and I'm sure it will soon reach $ 10k and the end of the year will reach $ 75k.

Im not worried about the bitcoin was fall because it was not the first time the bitcoin was going fall. We hope it will reach at the price of $75000 and i think i will sell some of my coins. But for now i need to hold it for now because the price was too low.
Activity: 249

Yes we shouldn't be worry because the falling down of bitcoin price will not be forever. So to those investors just always keep investing because it will will eventually goes up and just always remember that bitcoin is really unstable there are times that this will unstoppable to go up so just relax.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When all the cryptocurrency are fall, we are faced with a difficult situation and don’t let emotions control us by instantly selling altcoin because we predict the prices will falls deeper. It will be different when we have emotional quotient,  we will analyze and look for a comparison of our past price trends and then make decision either to hold or to sell, but some decisions have to be taken to sell and try to buy back at the moment of price decline, and sell it when the price has gone up so as to reduce the losses.
Activity: 27
The earth spins, sometimes we are on top and sometimes the same as the bitcoin value that is currently weak, do not worry because this will not be forever weak.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
This is true. Any market has it's high and lows and especially one as young as the cryptocurrency market which is just starting to see a high number of adoption. It is a volatile market and so it moves as such. Prices will always go down when supply exceeds demand but this will not last forever. Soon the whales that dumped will start buying back into the market and it will drive the prices up again.
Activity: 118
Always do not have the value of any item. Many times the demand is high or low. No worries for this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
The price of bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes it high  ⚡️ while some times is low 🔅, bitcoiner should not worry, The price would soon appreciate for investor to smiles again, this not the time  to worry and engage in panick selling, it's time to invest more of bitcoin, and make more money when the market value appreciate.
Activity: 210
Indeed, we should not worry about the declining market prices. I am also very sure this is only temporary and the next few months the price will definitely return high again. All we have to do is be calm and be patient to wait for higher market prices again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
We do not have to worry about the future of bitcoin, although at the moment the price is dropping at that $ 10k, then do not ever panic, this is normal and I'm sure it will soon reach $ 10k and the end of the year will reach $ 75k.
Pages:
Jump to: