Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 13. (Read 3564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
The market reversal is somewhere very close. Because when most people are in panic, which means that soon there will be up trend. This has already happened many times.
This is the logic , the market won't fall forever so do with the rise. After a skyrocketing price few months ago , here is the crazy drop , actually it's a crash from around $15k to $8k. No one can explain about this , one thing I believe , people are full of doubts and withdraw their investment once there is a dump storm , people blame about Gox hard dump, I do believe so and the situation won't recover soon , hold your usd. If you can keep holding your Bitcoin at same time.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
of course this is just a moment the price of altkoin decreases, maybe in the next month or year will change a lot. and for my own market I sure will not fall forever.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indeed really i am sure if market will not fall constantly, it's actual if bitcoin can step by step but on the far side any doubt can increasing the price and can come through the high cost all over again. permits merely keep a be careful bitcoin can really to demonstrate it. Bitcoin step by step ascent currently on the grounds that bitcoin worth drop such an excellent quantity for now thus it's still want time to climb the high value.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I absolutely agree with the topic-starter - it just cannot last forever; Maybe it's the best moment ever to invest in different alts and BTC.
Activity: 64
The market reversal is somewhere very close. Because when most people are in panic, which means that soon there will be up trend. This has already happened many times.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 336
I do consider you ,paying very little regard to what is going to be the skeptical news end up our conviction ought to perpetually be there we must always faithfully suppose the useful outcome .And this episode is not unaccustomed crypto and you'll be able to see there live still a substantial measure of individuals place here and their life amendment in distinctive manner in light-weight of their robust conviction. purchase and hold is our weapon starting at currently.
Activity: 274
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
Yeah I would agree we dont have panic for the happening right now because its normal for crypto currency to increase or lets say decrease its value at all the time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I believed so much n bitcoin that the price would be up gain. Really this is a period to hold and buy if have the resources because the booming is ahead not quite long any more. Let just be patient and hold what we have rather than selling it out with little or interest.

Patience is the virtue and holding at difficult times is the sign that people do believe in the technology and the coin. With this the price has to move up and since it is very fluctuating so a slight good news can also boost the market by 1000$ and can give you a good profits for holding it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I always think positive regarding the price of bitcoin because many people invested on it so the value was so high. but the altcoins i don't think so, many people are scared to invest on it because the price is so low and its difficult to grow. So you don't need to worry if you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 365
I believed so much n bitcoin that the price would be up gain. Really this is a period to hold and buy if have the resources because the booming is ahead not quite long any more. Let just be patient and hold what we have rather than selling it out with little or interest.
Activity: 226
Yes i agree on that. I believe that the market volume is going up and down sometimes because of some issue on the feild and those issue make all small investors sell their holding quickly because they are easily getting panic of the huge dumping of the price, so then the effect may occur verry soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Tes always remember that there are no permanent thing in this world especially in the business not all the time they will fall into the market the time will come that they will not fall anymore and they will just rise back up into the market and the bitcoins can even beat their own previous highest jn the market which is almost $20k in the market just have a little bit of patience and hold them. For a while do not panic sell.

We hope so because they have some news about the bitcoin it was said the price of the bitcoin in the other year will be going to break on it. I think it will be happen but for now the bitcoin are in a low price but we must trust about bitcoin because it will be back soon in a high price.
Activity: 54
talk about bitcoin, bitcoin market is unstable and risky. if indeed you understand it I am sure you are not including the weak hand, up and down the bitcoin price is a natural thing. always thinking positively about bitcoin and who obviously have to be patient.
Activity: 602
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
It is true that cryptocurrency market will not fall forever. You should have a lot of patience if you are crypto trader. You can easily lose your money if you don't have a lot of patience. Hold your coins and everything will be fine.

Cryptocurriency already been established a strong foundation which I think is impossible to destroy. And yes, holding coin will help the value of crypto to go high and this is why it is really impossible to continue to fall down. We should continue to support crypto in order for us to earn more benefits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
This year some false talisman is imposed on btcs, from the beginning the trail was of downward motion for market price
I completely agree with you. Who was in time to orient the time of the beginning of the fall, he managed to minimize his losses. I think that the good growth in bitcoin prices this year is not to be expected.
Activity: 26
This year some false talisman is imposed on btcs, from the beginning the trail was of downward motion for market price
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It won’t fall because of the crypto currency but maybe because of some other reason.

In many cases, many are usually diverted because of declarations from people who benefit from cryptographic money speculation. And most people who stress more are those who contribute more than they can afford to be free and such choices are generally unwise when it comes to speculative options.

Simply put, you just have to be willing to wait. And that would be a lot easier to do if you've invested money you can afford to leave for a long time. Investing money that you can't forget about would be problematic in the future.
Activity: 280
It won’t fall because of the crypto currency but maybe because of some other reason.

In many cases, many are usually diverted because of declarations from people who benefit from cryptographic money speculation. And most people who stress more are those who contribute more than they can afford to be free and such choices are generally unwise when it comes to speculative options.
Activity: 112
It is true that cryptocurrency market will not fall forever. You should have a lot of patience if you are crypto trader. You can easily lose your money if you don't have a lot of patience. Hold your coins and everything will be fine.

Yes it is true that nothing lasts forever. So in crypto and even stock market, there is a rise or fall. It just depends on us if we want to be patient or not. In here we take risks, so falling and rising is part of the risk that we take. We should wait and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: