Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 17. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Exactly, everything will be back to normal. Just hold your coin through the storm and everything will be fine. Money will come back to your pocket and you will be rich once again. Look at the future of the cryptocurrency and you will see that they all have the chance too grow up. The technology inside is strong.It can replace paper and we can save a lot of money, too
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
Just see what will happened after G20 Meeting?
I agree that Market will not fall, eeumm.... It is too long Crypto has big price, so this time to Buy and Save it. Still have many months in 2018.
Let's see in Q2, are the market in Positive Way?
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
It won't fall forever... 0$ is the limit  Grin

Knocks on woods lol.

It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.
There are wise too during market crash, buying and selling easily right after a price increase on overall market, i believe this is one of the reason why bitcoin is having a hard to start the bull run.

Can't blame them. People nowadays are just playing safe to secure profits even if the market is down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.
There are wise too during market crash, buying and selling easily right after a price increase on overall market, i believe this is one of the reason why bitcoin is having a hard to start the bull run.
Activity: 252
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
whatever the reason is, I still do believe in bitcoin and that it will recover again just like before. Not because the price of bitcoin falls down it will stay there, of course not. Bitcoin is so volatile so we have to expect that the value of btc is always up and down. Once it goes down it will still find its way to go up.
Activity: 38
The current market is falling, the virtual currency and bitcoin are worth much lower than the previous year, the market fluctuates a lot for many reasons. But I think this is the current volatility, in a few days the market will become stable and grow again. Do not be too anxious and wait patiently, be a smart investor
Activity: 34
Quoted from twitter John Mcafee:

"If you are a long term investor you will have no concerns. If you are short term, I can give you no advice, other than short term investers can hope for mediocrity at best, and oblivion at most likely. Great wealth can only be obtained by investing in the future - 2 to 5 years."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/974104059761299456

Be positive brothers!!
Activity: 310
Yes right, this is decentralization, it all comes from the market, as long as the market continues to sell bitcoin then the price will continue to fall, we hope there are millionaires who buy bitcoin so that prices can skyrocket again.
Activity: 233
something a little scary if it continues to degenerate sustainably. but it is possible that this can happen because of the influence of things that touch little of the world's finances. but we also still have hope to continue to increase.
No matter how much it'll go down because it will go up soon. News and great updates are awaiting for bitcoins lightning network and it will gonna be a big help for uptrend. Worlds finance are always looking for money that why they are regulating bitcoins and not just let bitcoins go.

Definitely, you're right. Though it is very not to worry about the sudden fall of bitcoin's value, we need to believe that when there is a fall, there is also a rise. So we will just keep on trusting that it will rise its price again. There's no problem on believing than giving up easily without trying to fight your doubts on continuing what you have started in bitcoin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
Most a amount those that stress additional area unit those who contribute over what they'll bear to free and such selection is not typically prudent once it come back to speculation selection. In any case, varied area unit usually amused owing to declarations from people United Nations agency have profited from scientific discipline cash speculation.

Yeah its true that the market will not fall forever because it will go back in normal when all users continue to use and buy bitcoins and we should not be worry about falling down the market because this is the chance for people want to buy on bitcoin so that they can have a great profit and for those who have a bitcoin already they should hold their bitcoin and wait until the market will be fine again and theres a possibility that the price will increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
something a little scary if it continues to degenerate sustainably. but it is possible that this can happen because of the influence of things that touch little of the world's finances. but we also still have hope to continue to increase.
No matter how much it'll go down because it will go up soon. News and great updates are awaiting for bitcoins lightning network and it will gonna be a big help for uptrend. Worlds finance are always looking for money that why they are regulating bitcoins and not just let bitcoins go.
Activity: 151
Activity: 263
Most a amount those that stress additional area unit those who contribute over what they'll bear to free and such selection is not typically prudent once it come back to speculation selection. In any case, varied area unit usually amused owing to declarations from people United Nations agency have profited from scientific discipline cash speculation.
Activity: 74
Its usual for an experienced and skillful bitcoiners, a time to stock more Wink
Activity: 392
Of course,  the market will not fall forever.  It will not remain that way,  i am always hoping that bitcoin will rise and reach again at $20,000 and more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I wish a lot of people would fill their minds with such positivity too. The market will not stay down forever, it will go back up and the people who waited and held their coins through it all without panic selling would be rewarded greatly. I still do not understand why people will be in this community and still not realize that this is just a normal market movement for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 29
I am not worrying for even a single time LOL Wink
Activity: 110
Like the dot.com bubble, i just keep thinking this is going to burst Sad
Activity: 168
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coin shares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap". The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Yes, I agree. The falling price of the crypto market in a few months the price will rise again. And I do not need to panic and worry about this. Because I am very sure everything will be back to normal again and if we patiently hold the coins we have certainly we will get a very big advantage later. Take it easy.
Activity: 52
It won’t fall because of the crypto currency but maybe because of some other reason.
Pages:
Jump to: