Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 36. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Yes I never worry about market cryptocurrency now, I agree with you if the market will not fall to forever. I think it's normal if the price sometime will rise up and sometime drop also, because bitcoin price unstable and always fluctuation. So I will just keep holding my bitcoin until the price will rise up again.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I'm not at all worried about the price starting to fall because the price will not go down forever whenever it will surely go up
It is a common thing if prices in the market go up and down
There is a time the price will go down and there will be time to go up
yes hopefully the price will soon go back up to 20k or so
At least, let's blow past the downtrend line first before we start aiming for the previous ATH. One thing for sure is that I sense good news kicking in from all the media pretty soon, and this will start generating another rally for bitcoin, so we just have to stay glued and see where this leads us all. But at the end of it all, I am sure we are in for a good ride in this year, most especially after the news from the states.

I think the price is still down but not much else or maybe last year's pattern price will be repeated.
I do not think what's happening now and I'm sure the market will stabilize again.
The price may still look a little bit down now, but I am sure it won’t be long before we will see the trend change fully. This is a moment we have all waited for, so I do not see any reason why we should be bothered but rather see it as an opportunity to bag up for the journey which we are about to start, because trust me, I see a huge journey ahead of us and a very sweet one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.

It is happening, the price are now regaining it's price. I've thought the price will stay for a while at the price of $6000 or might be lower but no, now we can see that the price are increasing again and it is now at $9000. If the price cross again the 4-digit price, I think it is the start again of it reaching another ATH like the other people predicted it will happen.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
I also add it as my hope for the future of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. I know that everytjing i see in the market is a normal process or movement happening in the trading industry. But sometimes you cant take the feeling of doubting and sometimes its getting into your nerves. We cant blame other people to feel the same because they already invested their time and money just to gain profit from it. But hooping that those red value existing in the market will be greener (as of now i see most greens in the market and hoping tomorrow is also a green day to celebrate).
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
I absolutely agree with this. Fluctuaions are just normal on Bitcoin since it is given to be volatile. The market value is just dependent with the demand in the market so it is more likely to change from time to time.Dumos are temporary, the best thing to do with such situation is to hold and invest than to sell due to panic.
It is but natural that every business has its ups and downs and bitcoin is also a business of cryptocurreny actually. The falling price of it during recent times is not something to get panicked to, rather this is the time to show your patience and you will be rewarded for your being patient. Whenever you feel like giving up, just think for a while that why you were holding onto it for so long. If you have invested at the right time, you just have to believe that you’ll get benefit from it many more times than your investment.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Yes! I was very confident the price of token will go up again and I was just living waiting for him, like it her in the end of the 2017 ago, the prices soared high didn’t like it her in early 2017 ago, when it is the best time to buy some coins and held him to the price of her up.
I think the market is like a roller coaster it really move like up and down so we don't have to worry about the movement of the price because not everyone it will really fall sometimes it will really go up depending on the volume of the customers or the user of the particular thing or maybe subject to be use.
Activity: 224
Yes! I was very confident the price of token will go up again and I was just living waiting for him, like it her in the end of the 2017 ago, the prices soared high didn’t like it her in early 2017 ago, when it is the best time to buy some coins and held him to the price of her up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
cross the hand on it.
i agree with you man.
it will not take long time, it happens as always.
but in the fact many people get on panic selling.
i prefer to hold. because i believe there will be a good moment later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Only those who are with weakhands and few knowledge regarding crypto will panic during all time low.This is the big chance for all holders to buy and hold a lot of assets.After this bloodbath the market will go back to normal and a big profits will come.Hold and wait is the best thing to do.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.
Activity: 208
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Don't worry if you have bitcoins right now because its never going to stop maybe the price is lower than a month ago but today its getting higher again so you better hold your bitcoins and wait for the higher price.
Activity: 301
I have the same thoughts as you. Although I do not know why the market is falling, I am sure that the market will recover quickly. It seems that everything is back to normal so I'm very excited and want to re-invest immediately
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.

Well actually as of the moment we can see that bitcoin price is going up right now.  Thus, the fall will definitely not last long.  It is okay for me if it goes up slowly.  What matters for me is that it will continuously goes up even at the slow pace.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  We know that it is not an ordinary coin, it will surely stand up.

It was okay to move up slowly because in the end you will still get your profit. Just like what you have said there's nothing to be afraid of and have a faith on bitcoin because this market is used to be continuously in an uptrend, don't be like those losers who sold their coin just because the price dropped
Yes. I definitely agree with that advice. Because until now,bitcoin knowledge is spreading worldwide although there are some countries banning or not recognizing bitcoin but there are also many countries that still supports or admire bitcoin because of its features such as good way of transaction(through internet) and also you can earn here using your own gadget if it is investing or you will go to trading.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.

Well actually as of the moment we can see that bitcoin price is going up right now.  Thus, the fall will definitely not last long.  It is okay for me if it goes up slowly.  What matters for me is that it will continuously goes up even at the slow pace.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  We know that it is not an ordinary coin, it will surely stand up.

It was okay to move up slowly because in the end you will still get your profit. Just like what you have said there's nothing to be afraid of and have a faith on bitcoin because this market is used to be continuously in an uptrend, don't be like those losers who sold their coin just because the price dropped
Activity: 32
This is so true. Trends, per economics and marketing, always fluctuate. There are times that they are so popular and will eventually be out of season but they will be popular again.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Yes,I also think so.But people are eagerly waiting to see the revolutionary price of Bitcoin.Some of us hold their Btc and others valuable things for profit.Do not lose hope,Bitcoin will overcome soon and the most common things is the market will not fall forever
Activity: 59
 “Everyone’s buying bitcoin and it keeps going up”. There are two choice in our life go down or go up,so market is too but it's not happen forever only for long term.Its means we have to wait and be positive thinking about the market.Going up and take the profit.
Activity: 392
True,  the market will not stay that way. Bitcoin price and other altcoins are not stable. Crypto currency will rise and fall as well.  We will earn more if we can handle the market flow correctly.
Activity: 360
I totally agree to you that will not fall forever and rise forever. There is always ups and downs when it come to the marketing of bitcoin. For me I totally hold my bitcoin and I will not join the one who are panic selling because it is not helping the bitcoin to grow more. I rathered buy more bitcoin because this our chance that we will have a great amount in bitcoin and it will have a great profits in the future. Some of the investors grab this opportunity and buy more of this because this is the chance to have a great amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
We feel something stress when crypto market started to dump with the lead of bitcoin which is a coin that mostly invested. But then,  not so long it stay on falling and we've notice it's started to move upward but in slow motion. It won't make me mad, instead I will be in rejoicing since crypto market are in the go for another breaking record of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: