Pages:
Author

Topic: Dosh-Kapital - page 4. (Read 15649 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 04:18:00 AM
CryptoNight is officially dead and over with.  This coin is effectively worthless.

I think what you are referring to is whats going down at XMR. Its not cool at all.

My post above is a glimps at what I believe can be done externally of the Cryptonote core to prevent or manage any damage that can be done by an attack.

Live managed exchanges opposed to automated.

It would obviously depend on weather you think it was an attack on XMR or if it was meant for financial gain, there will never be an end to people spending time to try and Hack to damage or Steal.
September 05, 2014, 03:37:25 AM
CryptoNight is officially dead and over with.  This coin is effectively worthless.

I think what you are referring to is whats going down at XMR. Its not cool at all.

My post above is a glimps at what I believe can be done externally of the Cryptonote core to prevent or manage any damage that can be done by an attack.

Live managed exchanges opposed to automated.
Activity: 71
September 05, 2014, 03:12:05 AM
September 05, 2014, 01:33:00 AM
To be a truly independent crypto economy is the main ambition and what separates the cryptos on what for now is known as the Outback. To create and build a base to build on that will not follow the same route as before requires a new outlook.

For the past week or so I have been working on creating a marketplace that is unique. It requires a departure from what has become the norm and therefore I need to have all the pieces on place.

I have been exploring the idea of having time zone trading floors(exchanges). What does that mean?

With current technology, it would seem logical to have a single exchange that is automated and online 24/7, I believe having trading floors that open and close have many advantages.

Firstly, every floor is cleared at the end of trading, meaning that nobody can store or leave their cryptos in storage.
Secondally, managing and executing withdrawals and deposits. This can be done in a more hands on way and issues can be dealt with in near real time.

Both of the above can also serve as an added layer of security. The Outback will not have closed doors to Established cryptos or fiat, as well as Nxt. The Trading floors will also need to fill the function of gateways.

As in the real world, There will be an opening time and a closing time, and there will be a slight overlap.

There will have to be a heavy vetting processes, to get 3 or 4 safe trading floors, but will start with one and expand from there. 

This week there was some positive news regarding a block explorer, And once I have ironed the finer details I will post a more detailed roadmap for making this possible.
September 02, 2014, 09:00:44 AM
I think you need more pools to get running... try e.g. Minergate  Smiley

Ah Minergate, big brick wall that I am chipping away at. Will Keep trying, but any help or push from the miners out there will only help.
does it still live,no one pay attention on this coin now
have u any idea?

I am trying to get a block explorer, and working on creating a GUI. There is a lot to be done, and I am Determined to achieve it
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
September 02, 2014, 06:56:15 AM

Ah Minergate, big brick wall that I am chipping away at. Will Keep trying, but any help or push from the miners out there will only help.
does it still live,no one pay attention on this coin now
have u any idea?
September 01, 2014, 04:50:01 AM

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
August 31, 2014, 05:53:20 PM
August 31, 2014, 05:37:42 PM
I have re banded and edited, the cryptos Dosh, Diamondback and Silverback are now cryptos on the Outback..

I have also started a Giveaway for Redback (previously Greenback)
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
August 31, 2014, 11:16:13 AM
about 1 week since my last visited this thread, it seems that nothing new  Embarrassed
August 31, 2014, 05:04:01 AM
I checked the rules, it seems to be OK to talk about block explorers.

It would be a great help if people from the community could visit this thread and post you wishes to include Dosh on their website, or visit the website and send message through contact.

Kapital is a tongue in cheek reference to Das Kapital. I am not Marxist, but labour as a commodity is something to consider and makes sense in crypto mining. Lots of little workers building value.

Bearded men, however, would not make an interesting website theme. Lets throw some ideas around to create a better look?

These two things are necessary to start approaching exchanges, so lets make it happen.

I am not trying to get everything done by others, I just don't want to make all the decisions like some autocrat with no regard. 

Some thoughts on this would be appreciated, anybody that thinks they can help pm please
August 28, 2014, 04:38:38 PM
I checked the rules, it seems to be OK to talk about block explorers.

It would be a great help if people from the community could visit this thread and post you wishes to include Dosh on their website, or visit the website and send message through contact.

Kapital is a tongue in cheek reference to Das Kapital. I am not Marxist, but labour as a commodity is something to consider and makes sense in crypto mining. Lots of little workers building value.

Bearded men, however, would not make an interesting website theme. Lets throw some ideas around to create a better look?

These two things are necessary to start approaching exchanges, so lets make it happen.

I am not trying to get everything done by others, I just don't want to make all the decisions like some autocrat with no regard. 
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 02:33:44 PM
Dev made mistake of soft launch before things were more setup, but I think this coin still has lots of potential.
I think I will setup a pool for it in the coming weeks. With only 1% fee.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 28, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
i had mined some Dosh but now it looks like Dead-Kapital  Sad Sad
Why is that, its a brand new coin, way to early to make that assumption.
August 28, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
i had mined some Dosh but now it looks like Dead-Kapital  Sad Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 27, 2014, 01:24:34 PM
It is working fine on the pool guys.  I think this issue might be isolated.
I also tested my private wallet that I haven't opened in 14 days.  It synced just fine.
August 27, 2014, 11:25:36 AM
here is an example,

August 27, 2014, 10:35:24 AM
It might take a while longer, how long have you waited, I was 5 days out of sync, it took a while, but did sync

it did sync late last night, but don't sync this morning  Angry

type set_log 1 and see what the readings say, I am looking into it.

apologies if my answers seem short

http://s27.postimg.org/l02wef5cj/image.jpg

it looks like that, i will upload it in another way to display thumbnail!

I have the same problem here

I am checking my cloud servers at the moment

Is it working at all, or telling you anything

still failed to connect..  Angry

Is it your first time mining Dosh or have you before, if you have checked your Firewall and opened the right ports, 14141 and 14142, it should sync no problem.

If you have not mined at all before then delete the Dosh folder in :\user\your-name\appdata, I am amusing you know where it is and that it is a hidden folder
August 27, 2014, 10:04:55 AM
It might take a while longer, how long have you waited, I was 5 days out of sync, it took a while, but did sync

it did sync late last night, but don't sync this morning  Angry

type set_log 1 and see what the readings say, I am looking into it.

apologies if my answers seem short

http://s27.postimg.org/l02wef5cj/image.jpg

it looks like that, i will upload it in another way to display thumbnail!

I have the same problem here

I am checking my cloud servers at the moment

Is it working at all, or telling you anything

still failed to connect..  Angry
August 27, 2014, 07:36:25 AM
could you check your firewall, ports
Pages:
Jump to: