Pages:
Author

Topic: Dosh-Kapital - page 5. (Read 15647 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 27, 2014, 06:10:03 AM
It might take a while longer, how long have you waited, I was 5 days out of sync, it took a while, but did sync

it did sync late last night, but don't sync this morning  Angry

type set_log 1 and see what the readings say, I am looking into it.

apologies if my answers seem short

http://s27.postimg.org/l02wef5cj/image.jpg

it looks like that, i will upload it in another way to display thumbnail!

I have the same problem here

I am checking my cloud servers at the moment

Is it working at all, or telling you anything
August 27, 2014, 05:41:03 AM
It might take a while longer, how long have you waited, I was 5 days out of sync, it took a while, but did sync

I am checking my cloud servers at the moment
Activity: 120
August 27, 2014, 04:16:31 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
August 27, 2014, 03:30:53 AM
we need windows32 wallet, thanks
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
August 27, 2014, 03:27:16 AM

August 27, 2014, 02:40:22 AM
so simply Sad

apologies, not intentional
August 27, 2014, 02:39:25 AM

August 27, 2014, 02:35:33 AM

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 27, 2014, 02:33:48 AM
so simply Sad
August 27, 2014, 02:31:23 AM
August 26, 2014, 10:56:50 PM
Dev, have you send sourcode to CoinsSource.com for verifying?
Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink

I have been planning this movement for many months, I am obviously concerned about the launch of greenbacks, and it has thrown a spanner in the works on my part.

I don't really care how many stars or how good a coin gets scored, If it dose not have a source code available, there is a problem. I have compiled many coins POS. Also Greenbacks has a moderated forum, To me its Wolf of Wall Street at the highest level, But only time will tell if I am right.

Just a quick note on a moderated forum - suspicious when a coin is new, but it can prove necessary eventually. Several good coins have switched to moderated because they were getting flooded with FUD posters who just insult the work of the developer and try to force the price down by spreading FUD. Creating a separate FUD forum post where all the removed posts can be placed for transparency is a good compromise under such circumstances.

You are right, I am trying hard not to pass judgement, it sliped out.

Hi dev, dosh.exe could not sync block. Can help?
Activity: 224
August 26, 2014, 05:29:32 PM
Whoever is mining @ extreme pool with address dddRZr9VNe7htmMBNvbPqKC5ie42DrXF4imYVRB1N9cnXoBhiGaT6LX6zSwg9dqBRi7aenoKYxvLg3k fvAHPLybW2zCR6xb3p that is an invalid address and you will not receive payout.

It is possible you are mining with this address by accident because you are using the claymore gpu miner and this is the dev fee address. If so please disable the dev fee or mine with a proper address.

I also show a valid address of ds2uR5P9NmnJGbPdrgxF5ucr6ZTRV8vQgLaxs1sdXL8yb1cQz2bJ6zK9rFs2u9uhpMi5x3XDn7RF9ed arcjDrtBH2nsrvAxvu

I show several public IP's for this address:

If this isn't resolved shortly I will have no choice but to ban this IP and address.
August 26, 2014, 11:09:06 AM
Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink

I have been planning this movement for many months, I am obviously concerned about the launch of greenbacks, and it has thrown a spanner in the works on my part.

I don't really care how many stars or how good a coin gets scored, If it dose not have a source code available, there is a problem. I have compiled many coins POS. Also Greenbacks has a moderated forum, To me its Wolf of Wall Street at the highest level, But only time will tell if I am right.

Just a quick note on a moderated forum - suspicious when a coin is new, but it can prove necessary eventually. Several good coins have switched to moderated because they were getting flooded with FUD posters who just insult the work of the developer and try to force the price down by spreading FUD. Creating a separate FUD forum post where all the removed posts can be placed for transparency is a good compromise under such circumstances.

You are right, I am trying hard not to pass judgement, it sliped out.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 10:29:02 AM

August 26, 2014, 09:42:11 AM
did dosh have blockchain explorer?
we should ask chainradar for a block explorer.

hi, do you own extremepool.org?
i'm mining DOSH, there are about 13k DOSH pending but not any payout
can you check?
what is your wallet address?

i got paid, thanks for your fast reply  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
August 26, 2014, 09:36:48 AM

can you check?
what is your wallet address?
August 26, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

can you check?
August 26, 2014, 07:17:16 AM

I prefer to have an open and easy to understand source code available, The CryptoNote source is available to everyone and can be checked by anybody in the community at any time. Source should not Intimidate, it should secure. Everybody should have a copy to compare and understand.

That said, I will look into CoinSource.com today and take the necessary step for verification.

that fair!
source code is shared but how many people acknowledge your source code except checking how many is total coin?
i myself do mining this coin need its successful as much as you are!
just my personal view!

Dosh is my love child, I have used the term, since childhood, and have built it in many different forms, before this launch. I am working on growing Momentum in THE HOLDBACK MOVEMENT, and I believe Dosh will grow from strength to strength
August 26, 2014, 02:51:17 AM

I prefer to have an open and easy to understand source code available, The CryptoNote source is available to everyone and can be checked by anybody in the community at any time. Source should not Intimidate, it should secure. Everybody should have a copy to compare and understand.

That said, I will look into CoinSource.com today and take the necessary step for verification.

that fair!
source code is shared but how many people acknowledge your source code except checking how many is total coin?
i myself do mining this coin need its successful as much as you are!
just my personal view!
August 26, 2014, 12:40:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: