Pages:
Author

Topic: Dosh-Kapital - page 6. (Read 15649 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 12:23:16 AM
Dev, have you send sourcode to CoinsSource.com for verifying?
Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink

I have been planning this movement for many months, I am obviously concerned about the launch of greenbacks, and it has thrown a spanner in the works on my part.

I don't really care how many stars or how good a coin gets scored, If it dose not have a source code available, there is a problem. I have compiled many coins POS. Also Greenbacks has a moderated forum, To me its Wolf of Wall Street at the highest level, But only time will tell if I am right.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
August 25, 2014, 11:51:49 PM
Dev, have you send sourcode to CoinsSource.com for verifying?
Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink
August 25, 2014, 01:32:34 AM
You left all the instructions in the github readme like:

== Preparation ==

1. Create an account on github.com

2. Fork https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonote repository

3. Buy one or two Ubuntu-based dedicated servers (at least 8Gb of RAM) for seed nodes.

== First step. Give a name to your coin ==

Good name must be unique. Check uniqueness with google and mapofcoins.com or any other similar service.

Name must be specified twice:

- in file src/cryptonote_config.h - CRYPTONOTE_NAME macro

Not very professional really  Undecided

Huehue Cheesy

Dosh is gonna be another bye bye my money coin.

Good luck!

Hey "DEV" Cheesy you even are not a developer ... you are just someone who though: "Oh! Why to not create a coin! It will make me reach! Yes! I will make a coin! But how to make a coin...Huh I heard that you can hire someone to make a coin for less than 0.1BTC, let search for some ...."

But why you ever though that your coin is better in anything than 28378273 of other coins???

People should stop with this shit.

Dev you still around? Haven't heard anything from you in a while. What are you working on? What's planned for Dosh and the other coins you intended to launch?

Yes he is working ... on forking some features from other coins. This coin will be so so good.

AT LEAST it is not premined ... (I hope I am right... anyway I will stay away and I suggest to do the same. Those times we cannot trust any of those clones!)

Hi, I don't believe I have pointed a gun at anybodies head and insisted, you will mine my crypto. I am trying to create a sober inviroment for people that are sick of all the promises, scams and wolf of wall street penny stocks out there.

Can I code an entire coin with one hand behind my back, No, Have I compiled enough coins in different algos, to insure a safe and reliable inviroment, I think so.

I am not defending myself here, just stating that a cryptos value should not be determined by future innovations. Those are inevitable.

I could hold a vision of a perfect crypto, and search around forums, and crit them because they dont give me what I want, or I could put in the effort to actually make it happen. Even if it means running through a lynch mob.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
August 24, 2014, 08:04:51 PM
You left all the instructions in the github readme like:

== Preparation ==

1. Create an account on github.com

2. Fork https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonote repository

3. Buy one or two Ubuntu-based dedicated servers (at least 8Gb of RAM) for seed nodes.

== First step. Give a name to your coin ==

Good name must be unique. Check uniqueness with google and mapofcoins.com or any other similar service.

Name must be specified twice:

- in file src/cryptonote_config.h - CRYPTONOTE_NAME macro

Not very professional really  Undecided

Huehue Cheesy

Dosh is gonna be another bye bye my money coin.

Good luck!

Hey "DEV" Cheesy you even are not a developer ... you are just someone who though: "Oh! Why to not create a coin! It will make me reach! Yes! I will make a coin! But how to make a coin...Huh I heard that you can hire someone to make a coin for less than 0.1BTC, let search for some ...."

But why you ever though that your coin is better in anything than 28378273 of other coins???

People should stop with this shit.

Dev you still around? Haven't heard anything from you in a while. What are you working on? What's planned for Dosh and the other coins you intended to launch?

Yes he is working ... on forking some features from other coins. This coin will be so so good.

AT LEAST it is not premined ... (I hope I am right... anyway I will stay away and I suggest to do the same. Those times we cannot trust any of those clones!)
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
August 24, 2014, 08:01:16 PM

All is good, doing lots behind the scenes, working on a GUI, compiling cryptos. Need everything to be up and running so I can get around to polishing things up.      ( i.e. your suggestions have not been forgotten).

Excellent! The coins with real developers who put in the work are the ones that will ultimately attract communities and succeed, so keep doing what you're doing. I and others who appreciate the work of good developers will support you. Feel free to ask for help if needed.

I also suggest that you make sure that even when you're busy you take a moment to post at least once a week, even if it's just a note that says something, like "working hard on 'x' - making progress". Honest and regular communication is key. I've seen otherwise good coins die off because developers stopped communicating regularly, and when they did finally say something, no one was left to hear them.
August 24, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

All is good, doing lots behind the scenes, working on a GUI, compiling cryptos. Need everything to be up and running so I can get around to polishing things up.      ( i.e. your suggestions have not been forgotten).

August 23, 2014, 05:03:51 PM
Activity: 120
August 20, 2014, 05:17:07 PM
NEW RESTYLE POOL WITH cryptonote-universal-pool v1.1.2 open sourced under the GPL

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

SET YOUR FIXED DIFFICULTY AND HAPPY MINING!!!!!!!!!!

FEE ONLY 1.5%

THIS POOL IS READY FOR FUTURE DIAMONDBACK AND SILVERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no hash on the pool it is working or not?
And how its work switcher?

YES ITS WORKS! Cool

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.[SETYOURDIFFYOUWANT IN EX 1000] -p x

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.1000 -p x

USE claymore v6.1 ITS WORKS GOOD FOR ATI GPU (DON'T USE -nofee 1 optimisation required!)
Ok. i will try to mine on your pool. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
8pool.dtdns.net OP
August 20, 2014, 04:59:17 PM
NEW RESTYLE POOL WITH cryptonote-universal-pool v1.1.2 open sourced under the GPL

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

FEE ONLY 1.5%

YES ITS WORKS! Cool

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.[SETYOURDIFFYOUWANT IN EX 1000] -p x

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.1000 -p x

USE claymore v6.1 ITS WORKS GOOD FOR ATI GPU
August 20, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

FEE ONLY 1.5%

Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
August 18, 2014, 09:05:00 PM
apologies for not having that info, new but relavant

Claymore appears to have been sitting back and resting on his 5% tax from Monero,etc.  However as the price of Monero is tanking he may be interested in doing an update to include DOSH.  Just a thought, may be worth approaching him.

My little i5 laptop has nividia on board, even so I need a driver update to try the ccminer. I am making my way through the Claymore thread, trying to learn through the questions of others, and at some point today I will pm

the claymore miner works for dosh for amd gpu mining. you just have to disable the optimisation by using "-nofee 1" in the command line as it uses an invalid payment address that causes dosh.extremepool.org (the pool i mine at) problems and can get you banned.
August 18, 2014, 06:28:05 PM
Any progress on the logo contest? It might be a bit of a catch 22, where it's hard to attract designers when the reward doesn't have an exchange value yet.
August 18, 2014, 12:35:09 PM
First vote from me Grin
August 18, 2014, 09:11:54 AM
vote for Dosh on Swaphole.com
August 18, 2014, 08:27:00 AM
GUI (wallet)

Been looking through the various github repositories.

Firstly I need to make the owners aware of my interest, and then try to do the necessary code adaptation.

If any of you are mining multiple cryptonote coins and have experienced any of the offerings out there, please let me know if or any downfalls
August 18, 2014, 01:29:51 AM
apologies for not having that info, new but relavant

Claymore appears to have been sitting back and resting on his 5% tax from Monero,etc.  However as the price of Monero is tanking he may be interested in doing an update to include DOSH.  Just a thought, may be worth approaching him.

My little i5 laptop has nividia on board, even so I need a driver update to try the ccminer. I am making my way through the Claymore thread, trying to learn through the questions of others, and at some point today I will pm
August 17, 2014, 04:09:59 PM
did dosh have blockchain explorer?
we should ask chainradar for a block explorer.

I have made contact via PM, and asked then to consider creating explorer. Will keep you posted of a reply
August 17, 2014, 04:03:18 PM
Dear mere mortal, when can we have a trading platform?

I have contacted or mailed various exchanges, to try and get listings to vote. Its taking longer than ideal to get a response but I will keep plugging away. Any suggestions are always welcome and can only help.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 17, 2014, 12:30:58 PM
we should ask chainradar for a block explorer.
August 17, 2014, 08:36:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: