Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund] - page 3. (Read 10689 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Guys,here is review....

This guide is not SCAM.You'll get the best information from the guide.

Review of Method 1 : This is just a HYIP programme that we don't like it.So,i just skip that part.

Review of Method 2 : Binary Trading,there is one programme which you can get signals from it and that signals is more 70% accurate.But for the right use of the signals,you can get 90% accurate trading signals.

Review of Method 3 : It's about roulette,this information most guys don't know.That is very good programme.It's like not betting in Black or Red,columns.Betting on the numbers.Every one says betting on the numbers is not possible and probability is very low.But with this you can get more that 60%.

I am trading forex for 2 years now and have good knowledge and i maintain tradingview account and here is my trading ideas :

https://www.tradingview.com/u/PujariRaju/#published-charts

I am physical handicapped and very problem to me to go outside and work.My life depends on Forex.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good for you as 10 people all together have bought your product but is there anywhere here on this forum they posts their review about your product? I will like to read from them because they are first hand customer.

I don't give a fuck about what you want.

I haven't scammed anyone in here, you are talking to me like i own you something. You may pass and don't buy, save your money mate.

There are also 3 reputable members that got a vouch (i posted a snapshot few pages earlier), why don't you tag them and ask them?

http://i63.tinypic.com/vneefd.png - here are the members for you mate
Please dont take this matter too personal because every potential buyers deserves good explanations and you are aware that nobody like to throw away money but i will pass by as you have said until i have a better evidence.

It is entirely up to you my friend.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Good for you as 10 people all together have bought your product but is there anywhere here on this forum they posts their review about your product? I will like to read from them because they are first hand customer.

I haven't scammed anyone in here, you are talking to me like i own you something. You may pass and don't buy, save your money mate.

There are also 3 reputable members that got a vouch (i posted a snapshot few pages earlier), why don't you tag them and ask them?

Please dont take this matter too personal because every potential buyers deserves good explanations and you are aware that nobody like to throw away money but i will pass by as you have said until i have a better evidence.

Price updated page 1, read please.

Price: 25$
Url: https://satoshibox.com/5z4aykogcbeit38t2ivhsdbf
Free vouch: since i give away 3 vouch copies, sold 5 copies and no one comment (you can search the SS within the threads).
You buy for 25$ the first two who will write an extended review will get their money back.
Rule: incase the guide/method is not working, pm me with a SS, you will get a refund.
last copy for 50$ .

I am not a carrier of bad news but are you very sure that you sold one copy of your method on this forum? I will be surprised really.

Yeah, a small change is always good to have.

but it is actually working.
Sorry, i dont understand did someone on this forum buy a copy from you or not, just tell me yes, someone on this forum bought a copy or otherwise.

Let me answer more specifically, 5 people bought, 1 for 25$  3 for 45$ and one for 75$.
I gave 3 vouch copies no one of them reviews (I posted SS).

so yeah.
last copy for 50$ .

I am not a carrier of bad news but are you very sure that you sold one copy of your method on this forum? I will be surprised really.

Sorry, i dont understand did someone on this forum buy a copy from you or not, just tell me yes, someone on this forum bought a copy or otherwise.
last copy for 50$ .

last copy for 50$ .

The last two comments, i don't even comment.

Both of you can go spam somewhere else, but thanks for the BUMP.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well shiiit,  still no detailed vouch. Guess I've to do real labour after all.
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
Dude 180% of 1BTC is 1.8 Btc you are both retarded

Dude, if you have 180% profit, you invest 1 BTC you gain 1.8BTC combined together that's 2.8 (including your investment).

Coming from a scammer ? You're a low life scammer,now stop advertizing your shit ponzi's because the negative tags on your profile is a nice warning for everybody to know that they shouldn't be sending you even a single satoshi.

Agreed
last copy for 50$ .
Activity: 275
"real legend never die"
give it to me bro for vouch i swore God i say honestly.
i am very involved in this topic.
What vouches ? Go ahead if you want to lose all your coins.

That's the point. I'm waiting for a trusted high ranked member to give info. No one delivers and all other messages contain serious accusations.
You can see his trust right ? His account is tagged red by the DT members which is a warning not to deal with him.If you want to ignore that and go ahead,trade at your own risk,you will lose all your coins.I've been around the forum for years now and I know what scam looks like..

My account tagged red because of you, you moron dumbshit.

Who are you lying too?

and i thank you for free thread bumping, i couldn't find a better bot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

That's the point. I'm waiting for a trusted high ranked member to give info. No one delivers and all other messages contain serious accusations.
You can see his trust right ? His account is tagged red by the DT members which is a warning not to deal with him.If you want to ignore that and go ahead,trade at your own risk,you will lose all your coins.I've been around the forum for years now and I know what scam looks like..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

OH,

and just to show you that i am STILL making deals and no one reported me.

http://i64.tinypic.com/5xlkh.png - so you can gladly fuck off my thread.

Sure.If making brand new accounts and messaging yourself makes your shit scam looks legit,let it be.I bet that's the best offer you have ever got,from your fake account.You have been tagged by the DT members,do check your trusted feedbacks incase you don't know what it means.

This thread is a mess. Still waiting for one or more vouches. No one delivered, which seems odd. Wtf is going on.

Once again you are full of shit.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vneefd&s=9 - here is the evidence that i sent vouch copies.

As for your claim, that i created ghost accounts and messaged myself, notice the message dates, so, i predicted i would be fighting with someone in-order to show this as a proof?  If so, I'm a fucking genius. Not really, you are just a stupid troll.

Pages:
Jump to: