Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund] - page 7. (Read 10689 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Fast, guys. This guide will make you lose more money than any other you've ever seen, and at faster rates!

I'm sorry for you op, you have to be pretty dumb to buy a 600$ guide.

Looks like you found a way of getting your money back tho! Congrats! (jk no proof from blockchain = big bs)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
and for those who have doubts, this method can not be burned. i will sale only 5 copies and will not sale again.

this method can double up your money within mins, i proved it in the guide.
Why is there no damn reviews yet?
Hope they are not biased af

I don't believe the 3 sales mate

You may ask the people (which i commented and sent a vouch copy to) why there are still no reviews.

The method is working perfectly, so incase of a scam attempt, they would have notified the other members, right?

BTW i don't give a fuck what do you believe or not.

Yeah maybe reviews are taking long because they are being biased...
We all know it 99% doesn't work.

You don't have to lose "control" and get on the level of your clients and insult, you're trying to sell smt fishy. We have the right of the doubt.

By "we" you refer to your "friends"? you have like 3 msg's, two of them on this very thread.

In my opinion you are just a forum troll, nothing more.

Always the same... Why would anyone resell a "gold" money making guide :')

Show proof of the 3 100$ transactions and i'll shut it.

Bitch, get the fuck out of my thread.

Unfortunately, those payments were straight to my private blockchain wallet, i know how easy it to trace blockchain transactions.

You can suck my dick and wait for the reviews bitch.
Still waiting as well. Since I'm interested. @ op.  Some ppl do have a legitimate point. Why sell something for a few bucks, while it has the potential of thousands. Why even sell if you can double money in a matter of hours or days.

You have a point, as i said before, i have my own private interest.

You may ask the people (which i commented and sent a vouch copy to) why there are still no reviews.

The method is working perfectly, so incase of a scam attempt, they would have notified the other members, right?

You don't have to lose "control" and get on the level of your clients and insult, you're trying to sell smt fishy. We have the right of the doubt.

By "we" you refer to your "friends"? you have like 3 msg's, two of them on this very thread.

Always the same... Why would anyone resell a "gold" money making guide :')

Show proof of the 3 100$ transactions and i'll shut it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Still waiting as well. Since I'm interested. @ op.  Some ppl do have a legitimate point. Why sell something for a few bucks, while it has the potential of thousands. Why even sell if you can double money in a matter of hours or days.

I think that the OP should forget about selling this product on this forum since there are conflict and counter interest and lack of proper review of the said product  Cool

I actually sold 3 copies AmiGO. People who actually understand what this method all about - didn't comment, just bought.

you can go trash someone's else thread, have a pleasant day.
Honestluy  i didnt also know what is all about thats why i am asking for vouch copy for review if what is it all about.. but looks like op dont need to give vouch copy there still no review about this methods.

You seem like a cool dude, but i already gave enough free vouches.

The method is working perfectly, I don't need the money, i have my own private interest. 

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I think that the OP should forget about selling this product on this forum since there are conflict and counter interest and lack of proper review of the said product  Cool

I actually sold 3 copies AmiGO. People who actually understand what this method all about - didn't comment, just bought.

Honestluy  i didnt also know what is all about thats why i am asking for vouch copy for review if what is it all about.. but looks like op dont need to give vouch copy there still no review about this methods.
Author of the guide includes Videos for showing how his strategy works.

But Ninjada does not include Videos.Ony PDF.Total size of original guide is 430MB.

gone cry on someone's else thread, thank you.

Man,you're reselling the guide.You need to sell 100% of the product,not the part of it.

If you want to sell only part of the guide,then you need to mention.

You have no idea what i am selling.

You just assuming.

Wtf! Very long thread. I hope you compile it in pdf and upload it in online cloud storage then link it here. Very hard to read because im only using mobile. But worth reading. Im interested in your guide but do you have a voich copy. I think i read already a same thread like this. I don't if they have same author. The last one i read is giving his binary strat for free. Smiley

My GUIDE is a TOP NOTCH pdf. with links and other helpful information.

I already gave 3 vouch copies, and sold 3 copies for 100$ each.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Give me a copy and I'll make a review here Cheesy

sure, sent.

Can i get the vouch copy too to test and to know what is the whole thing behind this methods if how we can make a 180%  your bitcoin in one day..
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

But Ninjada does not include Videos.Ony PDF.Total size of original guide is 430MB.

Man,you're reselling the guide.You need to sell 100% of the product,not the part of it.

You just assuming.

Wtf! Very long thread. I hope you compile it in pdf and upload it in online cloud storage then link it here. Very hard to read because im only using mobile. But worth reading. Im interested in your guide but do you have a voich copy. I think i read already a same thread like this. I don't if they have same author. The last one i read is giving his binary strat for free. Smiley

You just assuming.
Activity: 10

Pages:
Jump to: