Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund] - page 8. (Read 10689 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Author of the guide includes Videos for showing how his strategy works.

But Ninjada does not include Videos.Ony PDF.Total size of original guide is 430MB.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Long story short but looks like there is still no other people who giving a good feed back.. wait for feed back if this is working ..
Activity: 15
Just post the reviews about the binary option sites method.

We do not care about the ponzi shit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Give me a copy and I'll make a review here Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Scam alert!
Alert scam!
Dot invest here!!
It is ponzi scheme site!!
They want to get investments and then later run away with investiotor money!!!!!
Better try to dont read first post which is created by topic creator.

Can anyone with a vouch copy confirm?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
first sale would be for 25$ - as low as 25$

That's a mistake really.
If you are trying to sell something intrinsically worthless (there are many, many guides to instant trading wealth out there and NONE of them make money, apart from for the guide seller) then you must keep the illusion of value reflected in the price.
Once you have made a price mark of $25 then you destroy any chance of credibility and building future sales (unless you resort to sock puppet feedback and catch a few noobs).

I'm looking to get into trading....

Thanks,
TraderCal

waiting for your review.

What possible value is there in a review from someone who admits they know nothing about the subject?
Activity: 10
Scam alert!
Alert scam!
Dot invest here!!
They want to get investments and then later run away with investiotor money!!!!!

How do you know it's a scam?

Did you tried and lose the money?

If Yes,show us some proofs.If No,then just sit and watch.
Scam alert!
Alert scam!
Dot invest here!!
first sale would be for 25$ - as low as 25$
waiting for the reviews.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This ebook have not gotten any review yet, i hope the op is sincere with the product besides the high price tag placed on it.

I have sent two vouch copies for review, the guide has 72 pages of information, i guess it'll take time.

100$ is a high price? really?
Ok, wishing you best of luck in advance, i will be waiting here to read the review before i decided on what to do.
This ebook have not gotten any review yet, i hope the op is sincere with the product besides the high price tag placed on it.

I have sent two vouch copies for review, the guide has 72 pages of information, i guess it'll take time.

100$ is a high price? really?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am interested in receiving a vouch copy, if you are still handing them out to trusted members. May take a day to read all those pages but I have time on my hands Smiley

sent mate!
I'm looking to get into trading so I would be willing to take a vouch copy. I'll be able to write a review rather quickly and hopefully verify that everything is correct.

Thanks,
TraderCal

Sent via pm for you mate, waiting for your review.
Activity: 238
I just read all the thread but is any guy get a vouch copy plz reply back your experience with us so we could decide plzz
Thanks
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Anyone got the vouch copy and tried that?

I'm planning to buy this guide.
I am still waiting for the op to send me the vouch copy.
Pages:
Jump to: