Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund] - page 6. (Read 10689 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Seriously? How is this thread not deleted already?

♫ Did you know ♫
♫ That you guys should stop ♫
♫ Believing all these scams ♫
♫ I know this song doesn't rhyme. ♫

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We can only conclude that this one is scam or not,is that vouch copy reviews.

Ninjada said he sent the vouch copy and still there is no review.

Ninjada,PM to whom you sent the copy and tell them,post their review here.That's the only way we can figure out this.

Let's just stop the NONSENSE.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am confused by reading this thread. whom to trust? is this really a legit guide? $100 btc is big amount and i believe there is safe policy to double your money within 2 months

I'll state the facts for you:

Op account is "newbie".
99% of money making guides don't work (you would make more money off selling guides yourself).
Op is not giving proof of buyers and 5 days after giving out vouches still 0 reviews.
Official guide is 600$, op just wants some money back (he wouldn't sell it otherwise).
Who the fuck would sell a legit money making method. Jk he has "private reasons" to do it.ç
Feedbacks from the original post are extremely repetitive and suspicious.

Sorry op I really hate you

Said the "newbie" who's probably don't want this guide to be leaked Smiley

Lol nice try, but if I was the original author I would be spending your money happily

You are no one, most of your bitcointalk "career" are on this very thread.

Again, you are nothing but a data base line and a forum troll.
Activity: 15
I am confused by reading this thread. whom to trust? is this really a legit guide? $100 btc is big amount and i believe there is safe policy to double your money within 2 months

Op account is "newbie".
99% of money making guides don't work (you would make more money off selling guides yourself).
Op is not giving proof of buyers and 5 days after giving out vouches still 0 reviews.
Official guide is 600$, op just wants some money back (he wouldn't sell it otherwise).
Who the fuck would sell a legit money making method. Jk he has "private reasons" to do it.ç

Lol nice try, but if I was the original author I would be spending your money happily

Op account is "newbie".

Op account is "newbie".

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Reply for below post:Man,seriously..........

Did he put a knife on neck!!!

I've bought stuff there before and they often literally threaten you to get your account banned somehow.

It's true that you can only leave feedback if you buy a product there but it's also known that you can create other accounts and buy it yourself...
Guys.guys,guys.........

This guide is not scam.So,please stop it.

I'm on alphabay market and reading all about this guide.Let's take an example,i read all positive reviews and make a decision to buy it and then i realised it's a scam and nothing will work.In seriously im gonna go and make the negative feedback.And this feedback,vendor of the product cannot delete it.He don't have right to it.

If there is one negative feedback,then this is possibly scam.

There is no negative feedback in the market.And one thing product listed since i think january.

I went on Alphabay too, the vendor is using forcing the buyers to leave positive feedback.
Activity: 10
Guys.guys,guys.........

This guide is not scam.So,please stop it.

I'm on alphabay market and reading all about this guide.Let's take an example,i read all positive reviews and make a decision to buy it and then i realised it's a scam and nothing will work.In seriously im gonna go and make the negative feedback.And this feedback,vendor of the product cannot delete it.He don't have right to it.

If there is one negative feedback,then this is possibly scam.

There is no negative feedback in the market.And one thing product listed since i think january.

Reply for below post:Man,seriously..........

Did he put a knife on neck!!!
Another scam, seriously people don't fall for these scams, and don't encourage them, move along, money is not that easy to make and OP does not have your interest in heart only his eyes on your money with a fishy and not working guide.

WOW would you shut the fuck up......

another troll.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Another scam, seriously people don't fall for these scams, and don't encourage them, move along, money is not that easy to make and OP does not have your interest in heart only his eyes on your money with a fishy and not working guide.
Activity: 364
Really have some doubts over here. And to top it all off, no vouches as of now. Really spooky stuff.
That is why i said the op should forget about selling this product at least for now and try to device a better way to advertise in order to attract people attentions provided he is selling a legit money making method.
Activity: 13
Really have some doubts over here. And to top it all off, no vouches as of now. Really spooky stuff.
Did the vouchers get so rich off the guide they forgot to review?

It's 72 pages, what the fuck.
I have been receiving some funny pm from some people over this product vouch copy and this prompt me to say here that i have not received any vouched copy from the op, please dont pm me to know if the system is real, work, etc

I don't remember i was vouching you.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have been receiving some funny pm from some people over this product vouch copy and this prompt me to say here that i have not received any vouched copy from the op, please dont pm me to know if the system is real, work, etc
I highly doubt this will work, there should have already been a reliable vouch by now.

The guide contain 72 pages of very detailed instructions, so, be patient my friend.
Activity: 444
beauty is power; a smile is its sword
I highly doubt this will work, there should have already been a reliable vouch by now.
Fast, guys. This guide will make you lose more money than any other you've ever seen, and at faster rates!

I'm sorry for you op, you have to be pretty dumb to buy a 600$ guide.

Looks like you found a way of getting your money back tho! Congrats! (jk no proof from blockchain = big bs)

Congrats! 3rd post in this thread ! go for the lottery today!
Pages:
Jump to: