Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 14. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Dragons will always be in trend, because so many games have already been invented with their participation. And they still enjoy success!

Well, yes, such mythical creatures like everyone. After all, they inspire developers to new developments.

People are constantly interested in mystical creatures. I think that over time this trend will not fade away.
Activity: 42
Dragons will always be in trend, because so many games have already been invented with their participation. And they still enjoy success!

Well, yes, such mythical creatures like everyone. After all, they inspire developers to new developments.
Activity: 168
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dragons with beautiful graphics and unique effects. Especially with Blockchain technology, the game has attracted a growing number of players. How much money does a player need to own a dragon or an egg to start playing?
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Of course, I don’t quite understand why developing games on the blockchain, if it is designed for completely different needs?
The answer is very simple: the more projects that are developing in this industry - the higher the chances that the blockchain will find its true use.

Well, yes, there are a lot of alternative examples, when a thing was developed for one job, and its maximum benefit was in a completely different place)

I would say that this is more a coincidence than a pattern. Also, I like dragons and games. So I support the project. The developers are great!

Guys, let's start the game ) It is very interesting for me to try how everything works))
Activity: 67
Good testers are not cheap, this is true. But I think that the guys will be able to find reliable guys, because the development of a working product is at stake!

Yes, you calm down, they are not going to develop a mobile application. Have you seen announcements in social networks? I have not seen ... So there is nothing in the plans ...

Just guys have deep imagination. This happens when you play too much video games))
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Of course, I don’t quite understand why developing games on the blockchain, if it is designed for completely different needs?
The answer is very simple: the more projects that are developing in this industry - the higher the chances that the blockchain will find its true use.

Well, yes, there are a lot of alternative examples, when a thing was developed for one job, and its maximum benefit was in a completely different place)

I would say that this is more a coincidence than a pattern. Also, I like dragons and games. So I support the project. The developers are great!
Activity: 56
Good testers are not cheap, this is true. But I think that the guys will be able to find reliable guys, because the development of a working product is at stake!

Yes, you calm down, they are not going to develop a mobile application. Have you seen announcements in social networks? I have not seen ... So there is nothing in the plans ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think this project will have its own audience, even if it is not so successful. Because it's just nice and interesting. Sometimes people just appreciate the quality design. But it is still important and quality.
Activity: 44

Just guys have deep imagination. This happens when you play too much video games))

The main thing that the dragons did not dream then. Or maybe a dragon will come to you in a dream and breathe fire to the ass))
Activity: 124

Activity: 135
Activity: 136
Because blockchain is a secure system, it will always come first
Activity: 59
I think that in the future team will decide how they should better act in these circumstances. After all, the development of a good application is money!

I would say that this is a lot of money. After all, you need to first think about security. Now often hack applications.
Activity: 102
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

The main thing that the dragons did not dream then. Or maybe a dragon will come to you in a dream and breathe fire to the ass))

Well, maybe the other way around will be a dream that a little sweet little dragon flies in and brings snickers with Coca Cola Smiley I think that this is the dream of every teenager))
Activity: 119
I think that in the future team will decide how they should better act in these circumstances. After all, the development of a good application is money!

I would say that this is a lot of money. After all, you need to first think about security. Now often hack applications.

Security really needs to be at the level so that many eggs are not cracked and have not made themselves; then the project will lose value.
Activity: 124
Activity: 126

But you need to take into account the fact that applications can’t live without an internal donate, except for advertising other projects
I read that the representative of the project stated that the project is just going to earn at the expense of donation and within the gaming purchases.
Activity: 119

But you need to take into account the fact that applications can’t live without an internal donate, except for advertising other projects
Pages:
Jump to: