Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 8. (Read 87605 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 131
January 02, 2019, 06:22:51 PM
BTCDRAK is a known pseudo - and that is not helping.
While 20 machines are burned down including the whole unit it will take to give this information by pictures we shot before. There was an easy option to keep track of us, by not closing down/deleting the ticket of us.

Anyways what should this help? Will MyRig or any insurance of "BTCDRAK" pay the 250.000 USD for it at the end of which results? And if so, why not answering our ticket before where we already included a picture of the burned down container for you? And while all data and informations of all machines (and returned boards) was already included you just have to answer us. Why not?

Before we work again like monkeys for you to bring you documents, pictures or whatever which will not been seen, please give a good reason for interacting again without a public plattform and what will be the best result for us if your investigation is successfull?

So tell me - where is this leading to if you can approve something "wrong"?
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
December 29, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
Where did you purchase these?

Halong is operated and owned by BTCDRAK.  We are happy to provide you his contact information.  We do need the serial number information tho to assist you identify who or where it was manufactured.  Who may have tested it or operated Quality Control Lines.  Americans and US Persons are involved in many different steps.

Unless you are Myrig customer and contacted Myrig, please email [email protected] again, so the case can be escalated to the management.

Thank you

Everybody reading this mega post since the first pages will know:
I loved the idea of Halong and I knew that they are real, before most people believed it.

What I always said was: We will see what they will deliver!

RESULT:
STOP MINING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WITH HALONG!
IT WILL START WITH FAILURE ON BOARDS AND CHIPS AND IT CAN END IN A BIG FIRE.

OUR MINING CONTAINER 3 of 3 BURNED DOWN BECAUSE OF HALONG! WE HAVE THE RESULTS ON THE START OF THE FIRE NOW!

SO BE VERY CAREFULL USING HALONG AT HOME AND WITHOUT FIRE PROTECTION!
We never had problems with Innosillicon, Bitmain or other manufacturers with that.

FINALLY!
5x Halong miners are left after 1/3 of the boards had big failures. (18x boards) They send us 5 new miners (15x boards?).

Anyways: They are done! Even if they would introduce a 100THs miner with 1000W at wall.
They showed they are unprofessional and cannot stand it.
(Important: MyRig as service partner and (whole-)seller was always 100% professional, as they tried to help as far as they can! It is not about them!)
A picture of the burned results and container can be shown public.

We waited 7 weeks to make it public, because we first contacted the support of Halong with the informations.
RESULT: DELETED TICKET Smiley

... and we had to await the official inspection report, after we got the report of the fire departement anyways.
RESULTS: The start of the fire was at place 32 to 35 (all Halong!)

Who ever is having problems like that or who is feeling that the miners are not as promised you have the option to get in touch with us in the next 4 weeks before we step up for the next moves - if Halong is not finally getting in touch with us - the customers - we are not afraid to find "Yoshi" and his team on the law way or on any other way!

250.000 USD burned down - we were very very lucky that this container was just started and not filled up.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
December 23, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.  Sad

I think their (Halong) actions showed their unprofessionality from the very beginning.

Yoshi and MyRig would've been better partnering with pretty much any other guys than the Halong guys.
Activity: 263
Merit: 131
December 23, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
Everybody reading this mega post since the first pages will know:
I loved the idea of Halong and I knew that they are real, before most people believed it.

What I always said was: We will see what they will deliver!

RESULT:
STOP MINING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WITH HALONG!
IT WILL START WITH FAILURE ON BOARDS AND CHIPS AND IT CAN END IN A BIG FIRE.

OUR MINING CONTAINER 3 of 3 BURNED DOWN BECAUSE OF HALONG! WE HAVE THE RESULTS ON THE START OF THE FIRE NOW!

SO BE VERY CAREFULL USING HALONG AT HOME AND WITHOUT FIRE PROTECTION!
We never had problems with Innosillicon, Bitmain or other manufacturers with that.

FINALLY!
5x Halong miners are left after 1/3 of the boards had big failures. (18x boards) They send us 5 new miners (15x boards?).

Anyways: They are done! Even if they would introduce a 100THs miner with 1000W at wall.
They showed they are unprofessional and cannot stand it.
(Important: MyRig as service partner and (whole-)seller was always 100% professional, as they tried to help as far as they can! It is not about them!)
A picture of the burned results and container can be shown public.

We waited 7 weeks to make it public, because we first contacted the support of Halong with the informations.
RESULT: DELETED TICKET Smiley

... and we had to await the official inspection report, after we got the report of the fire departement anyways.
RESULTS: The start of the fire was at place 32 to 35 (all Halong!)

Who ever is having problems like that or who is feeling that the miners are not as promised you have the option to get in touch with us in the next 4 weeks before we step up for the next moves - if Halong is not finally getting in touch with us - the customers - we are not afraid to find "Yoshi" and his team on the law way or on any other way!

250.000 USD burned down - we were very very lucky that this container was just started and not filled up.
Activity: 13
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 11:14:46 AM
Theres a software to control T1s already? just like btc.com tools or awesome miner? I have a plenty of T1s and always have to check the temp one by one.

I wrote my own tool for managing them: https://github.com/brndnmtthws/mother-of-dragons
copper member
Activity: 330
Merit: 103
November 26, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
Have you tried changing the tune your miner is currently set to? I've occasionally had errors where the fan said it was running at 100%, but clearly wasn't in reality. Reboots/retunes have solved this for me on the rare occasion it occurred.
Activity: 27
Merit: 4
November 26, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
My miner is not hashing and the temperatures show 99-96-101. Fans show 100%. Does anyone know a fix?
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
October 25, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
Don't fall for wrong firmware.  It will cost you money to fix your miner if it breaks.  Components are different, circuits are different and etc...  Even works on some, may cause loss and I do not think Halong will honor the warranty

we already hear plenty of sad stories with B29 and B52 using improper firmware.  Short term gain may seems attractive but long term gain will look terrible.  Please remember, you gotta hope that the hardware will work for you over 12 months to be smiling for most users
Activity: 33
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
Anyone else see any difference in running the latest Innosilicon firmware for the T1 compared to CK's version?

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/support_en/download.html
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
the firmware update resolved the issue. Both are running fine now.

running at a solid 15.92TH/s

thanks,
October 10, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
The first time I rebooted one board came back, on the other i lost another board.

going for another reboot and see what happens.

I may have to look for an updated firmware package

Thanks.
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
October 10, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
I just picked up to dragonmint  miners.

The first one had two dead board.
The other was running fine, and after 2 days, i show 1 dead board.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks,

John

You may be able to revive with numerous reboots or powering off/on/. Also, try a few different firmware releases
October 10, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
I just picked up to dragonmint  miners.

The first one had two dead board.
The other was running fine, and after 2 days, i show 1 dead board.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks,

John
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
September 25, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
I dug into it. It is just a modded bmminer like my firmware and many others. The different is their firmware flash they built replaces the interface web files with their customs ones that make it look all fancy. So it's the same thing.

No, you're looking at the wrong branch, their cgminer for S9 is different from their one for dragon T1.
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
September 25, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
Yeah, it can't really be flashed by end users since production units don't have SD card slots. Probably also high chance of causing damage since I don't think it properly handles all hashboard variants(I skimmed their cgminer code and it appears to be missing the code for handling the different hashboard VID variants).

I dug into it. It is just a modded bmminer like my firmware and many others. The different is their firmware flash they built replaces the interface web files with their customs ones that make it look all fancy. So it's the same thing.
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
September 25, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
Good luck... No one has been able to complete the install yet

Yeah, it can't really be flashed by end users since production units don't have SD card slots. Probably also high chance of causing damage since I don't think it properly handles all hashboard variants(I skimmed their cgminer code and it appears to be missing the code for handling the different hashboard VID variants).
copper member
Activity: 330
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 05:59:11 PM
I will do it now just for you.

At the moment I don't have a linux pc setup.

So it will be a little longer  to do.

I will get back later

Good luck... No one has been able to complete the install yet
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
September 25, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
Slush has a new OS out for the s9 and T1....anyone testing it yet? Curious to see how the machines react to the new firmware.

https://braiins-os.org/

I will do it now just for you.

At the moment I don't have a linux pc setup.

So it will be a little longer  to do.

I will get back later
Activity: 294
Merit: 129
September 25, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
Slush has a new OS out for the s9 and T1....anyone testing it yet? Curious to see how the machines react to the new firmware.

https://braiins-os.org/
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles
September 24, 2018, 08:07:34 PM
Here's something you've probably been looking for:
https://twitter.com/MyRig_com/status/1041521494671548416

I quote the tweet below:
Since someone keep censoring default login information for the Dragon. You can find them at https://myrig.com  but also here you go! for SSH root:dr4g0nhash Web is admin:dragonadmin

I was just about to post this here as well. Nice to finally have this!
Pages:
Jump to: