Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 15. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 07:54:00 PM
Yeah, it really does happens most times especially when projects we invest in don't have any product selling on the market or the token itself is not trading already. Many blame bounty hunters for that but i think its oo faul5 of bounty hunters but project managers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 21, 2019, 06:51:46 PM
In 2017 it was not the case but in 2018 ICOs started to be less and less profitable due to the massive dumping of the coins after the listing.
The price very often decreased over 90% vs the ICO price and that was a disaster for the investors and hunters as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 21, 2019, 02:16:41 PM
Everything is simple if the market falls, then along with the market new coins are falling, which enter the market. Well, and vice versa, when the market grows, the new coin has more chances to raise its price after entering the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 21, 2019, 02:02:07 PM
If you do not have time to sell, it's your problem. While the price of the token will grow, you can wait a very long time, it all depends on the team. It is even possible that the price will be zero. If you participate in the ICO, then sell almost all tokens at once when they hit the exchange.
As usual, bounty hunters dump coins after hitting the exchange even if it is not yet officially listed others may able to do it so by listing it to a decentralized exchange without the consent of the team doing the project. Usually price will be dump and other investors if found the coin has the future then definitely will buy it.

I have tried it before when I bought a coin being dump.in forkdelta and until now I am.still holding it. But, lately I was happy as the coin now become promising when the team had announce that they will list the token in the top 10 exchange meaning there could be poasibility that it could be binance.
Not to do guilty of the fall in the price of the bounty hunters. See how many toxins are released on the bounty pool. That's funny. They can't affect the price at all. The price is dropped either by the developers themselves or by large investors.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 19, 2019, 07:06:37 PM
That's exactly what a shit coin does, they list and most scam coin started falling more in price and way below the ico price, the first thing you need to consider is that who are the ones selling at such price if not the dev. Don't be too worried that's what shit coin do
Investors throw away their coins followed by bounty hunters. in essence they were not sure of their coins, and the team did not provide certainty about their project.
I see most ICOs like that. but some projects managed to reach ico prices even more. I still remember that Dentacoin reached a great price after Iico.
Exceptions don't prove the rule in the investing and ICO prices are not in favour of the investor after listing on the exchanges. Good prices are not a big deal for smart investors and they look for the reliability on every project. The atmosphere in the project and team are more important for me.
And I didn't find it on the current project, I see some ICOs full of nonsense and scams. just look at ICO Ethic, an account that finds many scammers here. they faked the Team and imitated the white paper.
hopefully this year the ICO will be more trusted.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
May 19, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
It all depends if you trust the project and its team members to actually implement a successful roadmap and get their project up and running quickly then there is no reason not to HODL but if you have any other thought then i will suggest you sell your coins once its listed to avoid falling into traps
Activity: 269
May 19, 2019, 05:50:25 PM
There are many factors that cause it such as for example the project has a hacking problem, because ico at that time were much affected by hacking and the rest might be due to bearish and maybe that had little effect on that.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2019, 02:20:40 AM
That's exactly what a shit coin does, they list and most scam coin started falling more in price and way below the ico price, the first thing you need to consider is that who are the ones selling at such price if not the dev. Don't be too worried that's what shit coin do
Investors throw away their coins followed by bounty hunters. in essence they were not sure of their coins, and the team did not provide certainty about their project.
I see most ICOs like that. but some projects managed to reach ico prices even more. I still remember that Dentacoin reached a great price after Iico.
Exceptions don't prove the rule in the investing and ICO prices are not in favour of the investor after listing on the exchanges. Good prices are not a big deal for smart investors and they look for the reliability on every project. The atmosphere in the project and team are more important for me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
May 19, 2019, 02:07:52 AM
such circumstances are usually based on the mistakes of the bounty hunters who sell their tokens at low prices.
and perhaps also from investors who get bombunus purchases from ICO prices. so they dare to sell it below the ICO price. and make prices fall instantly.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
May 18, 2019, 06:56:34 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 18, 2019, 05:50:02 PM
This motly happens because of early investors who had 40% bonus and don't care about price as they are in profit so main buyers go in lose because of dump this happens every time but what we can do ,people must rec more tokens because of big risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 18, 2019, 05:45:25 PM
Activity: 458
May 18, 2019, 04:22:59 PM
I think the reason for dump after listing is inability to list on top exchanges. Some projects list on exchanges that doesn't even have $1k volume in 24hours then this is enough for any coin to dump because there will apparently be no buyer of such coin. Consequently this will lead to huge dump at any price.
Activity: 700
May 18, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
things like drop prices when listing in the market has become very common in crypto, usually investors want profits quickly then when the coins they have already have a sale price they sell all the coins. but, in my opinion it's a legitimate thing to do because after all the holder of a coin has the right to take any action on his ownership.
They have all the rights to do whatever they've desire with their coins, those who aims to have a quick profits or afraid of losing will sell right away after seeing the coins already been listed inside any exchange, investors who doesn't care about future development are most common doing this act.
if only projects can be trusted by investors, then there is a possibility that investors will not sell their coins quickly, but now most projects cannot develop so it is only natural that investors do not want to risk too much by holding coins too long when selling them fast get profit.
so it's actually not wrong for investors to sell their coins quickly but the conditions that make it do that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 18, 2019, 12:24:22 PM
things like drop prices when listing in the market has become very common in crypto, usually investors want profits quickly then when the coins they have already have a sale price they sell all the coins. but, in my opinion it's a legitimate thing to do because after all the holder of a coin has the right to take any action on his ownership.
They have all the rights to do whatever they've desire with their coins, those who aims to have a quick profits or afraid of losing will sell right away after seeing the coins already been listed inside any exchange, investors who doesn't care about future development are most common doing this act.
Activity: 276
May 18, 2019, 12:23:18 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

The only comment is, just move on. Keep exploring. Someday, you will get the project that will give you more profit than you imagined. But truth be told, investing in ICOs, a very risky journey for those who have funds to spare.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 18, 2019, 12:20:13 PM
I also face this problem as many time. some of the good projects also get down last year. The main problem is this bear market.  but I believe some good projects can get up next bull market. I'm waiting for that bull market. But always try to invest GOOD projects.
Being patient is the key to success, because even the coins of a good project when entering into an indirect market many interested ones at prices that match ico, I think that is very common because the name of the market is clear there is a bargain price, although at the end it will also rise .
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 12:15:49 PM
Now when the tokens are exchanged by the list, people will sell them, resulting in a price reduction. In addition, the market has not returned, so the price will drop sharply. Kiss
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 18, 2019, 12:12:26 PM
Activity: 384
First LEARN then EARN
May 18, 2019, 12:00:47 PM
I also face this problem as many time. some of the good projects also get down last year. The main problem is this bear market.  but I believe some good projects can get up next bull market. I'm waiting for that bull market. But always try to invest GOOD projects.
Pages:
Jump to: