Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 11. (Read 35641 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 29, 2019, 01:09:26 PM
If a coin / token listing in a market and a dump occur, there are usually a lot of people who blame Bounty hunter even though there are only a few bounty allocations, the Investor is the most token holder, which means they are more influential in doing Dump and Pump.
Early investors and the dev Itself have a much higher influence with the coins so if those Tokens being dumped it's not the hunters but those who holds bigger volumes, they can easily manipulates and control what direction they've like to undergo, dumped really happened if the team don't have any additional care for the projects.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 29, 2019, 01:08:00 PM
The icos now replaced by IEO, and many of the IEO now after listing trading with profit but i think it will not continue for a long time
The IEO is indeed very profitable, but I see some IEOs also have a considerable risk in their investments. As happened with Bitrex, which carried out the IEO and actually suffered considerable losses for its investors. The risks in the IEO are the same. there is no guarantee of profit
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 01:02:34 PM
That is current equitable instantly. Reason? The cause ass that is charitableness huntswomen who are not implicated to tthe valid investor on the other hand not each on the other hand nearly. Possibly furthermore the group as I get encountered I endowed to the ICO and at one time they catalogued the cost basic is extremely minimal compared to the ICO cost and we enquire examination reason? And did not result.
Activity: 36
May 29, 2019, 12:46:34 PM
What did you have? The cost of altcoins desire be extremely minimal as a plenty of munificence huntswomen deal each their strikes instantly later database on the change. On the other hand this is not a issue. Whether the propose is hard currency in the approach forthcoming desire rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
May 29, 2019, 12:40:07 PM
Drop afte a listing on a good exchange is caused by market sentiment. Still we can´t be sure about the further market development.
But if you do not list a coin, it will be listed on some dex where the price will be close to 0.  Lips sealed
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2019, 12:28:09 PM
If a coin / token listing in a market and a dump occur, there are usually a lot of people who blame Bounty hunter even though there are only a few bounty allocations, the Investor is the most token holder, which means they are more influential in doing Dump and Pump.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
May 29, 2019, 10:43:17 AM
Game played by project.
By dropping price project earn more...
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
May 29, 2019, 10:40:55 AM
My advice is better not to invest in ico. I experienced many bad experiences. I have to wait for 1 year to be able to sell the token and get a profit.
Activity: 30
May 29, 2019, 10:26:38 AM
I actually assume 't explain the conception they apply patch cataloguing. It's extremely upsetting and bad reason they should capture much choices on cataloguing under its ico cost
Activity: 1092
May 28, 2019, 03:35:35 PM
hopefully with the existence of the IEO and also the stabilization of the btc price, it will make the ICO or IEO better when it is openmarket, at least 1x above the ICO price like in 2017 when the average project can make investors profit
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 28, 2019, 03:26:22 PM
I think that is a natural thing even that is a very difficult pattern to avoid by some coins especially when the market situation is bad, if when the coin enters the market while the market situation is good then the opportunity for them to have a good price will be high but when they come out when bearish happens then they will quickly experience a significant price decline because at that time there are many people who need money, yeah when that bearish also means that people are being hit by a financial crisis
The fact is that prices and companies are set by developers always correspond to a certain level of prices ethereum or Bitcoin.  Most listeners take an average price of $ 800 or $ 700 for ethereum.  Today, the ethereum has reached $ 270 and no new coin can remain at the level that the developers say during the ico of the company.  In any case, after the listing, even the wife scored certain orders for sale, the price will still fall.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 27, 2019, 07:41:44 PM
I think that is a natural thing even that is a very difficult pattern to avoid by some coins especially when the market situation is bad, if when the coin enters the market while the market situation is good then the opportunity for them to have a good price will be high but when they come out when bearish happens then they will quickly experience a significant price decline because at that time there are many people who need money, yeah when that bearish also means that people are being hit by a financial crisis
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
May 27, 2019, 07:17:42 PM
The icos now replaced by IEO, and many of the IEO now after listing trading with profit but i think it will not continue for a long time
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 27, 2019, 05:39:28 PM
This is a big dilemma in the crypto world. Many projects don't know how to tackle this dumping. Some projects might think locking airdrop and Bounty tokens is the solution.. But I don't think that's a solution.
Project should learn how to list in good exchanges. Not many people will want to see if they are told many good exchanges or is coming up. Even good news regarding the project can still prevent dumping to an extent.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
May 27, 2019, 05:38:08 PM
what makes the price go down when the listing in the market is that their ICO investors use this time to sell at expensive prices so that's why the program ICO altcoin price  always goes down when listing in the market .but if the ICO project is good maybe the price will go down not long, because investors will buy again in cheap price
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 27, 2019, 05:30:32 PM
This is the problem of any new project, they pay for advertising, sell tokens at a discount of up to 50%.As a result, there are many coins in circulation and the price falls below the ICO price many times.
I just can not understand why no one still can't understand that if we want to earn money, we should hold our coins and not sell them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 05:12:43 PM
If the price of the asset fell to the ICO prices after appearing on the exchanges, then there is nothing bad here. Often, the price can fall much lower than the ICO prices.
Yes, many ICO projects currently have a bad price when exchanging on the market, so it's very difficult to want quick profits, so let's be patient and hold on to our ICO assets for the future.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
 If the price of the asset fell to the ICO prices after appearing on the exchanges, then there is nothing bad here. Often, the price can fall much lower than the ICO prices.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 27, 2019, 03:29:36 PM
I believe that the fall in the price of tokens or coins of the project after ico is the influence of several important factors. Firstly, this is the flood of the crypto market itself, we could observe the market decline, respectively, this was the first reason. Secondly, this is the approach of the project team to its crypto asset, I believe that listing itself does not provide any guarantees of growth, a guarantee of growth is the relevance of this crypto asset. If the token or the coin has no value, then the price will immediately go down and not the fact that when it grows up. The third factor is the intentional discharge of crypto assets by the project team or early investors. In my opinion, this is the main reason for the fall in prices.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 27, 2019, 03:11:07 PM
This is the problem of any new project, they pay for advertising, sell tokens at a discount of up to 50%.As a result, there are many coins in circulation and the price falls below the ICO price many times.
Pages:
Jump to: