Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 13. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 24, 2019, 10:54:51 AM
The marketplace cost of crypto currencies is slow abating and this has an influence on ICO mints. So that the ICO currency comprised in the change record desire furthermore decrease cost. On the other hand whether next the cost of Bitcoin grows anew each of these currency desire furthermore breakthrough.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 24, 2019, 08:24:15 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Probably this happens becasue everobody dumps the coin, so bpuntyhunters are also involved in this.

I dont think we should blame all this to bounty hunters. The project itself hold big part on the price. If the project are transparant about the progress and what money for, i think investor will keep the faith. Bounty budget mostly on 2% from total supply and thats why we should blame this situation to bounty hunters only.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
May 24, 2019, 08:06:57 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I experienced that after I invested in the project under by the IEO on which was listed in Latoken, and those coins I bought
recently was Vtm and Got if you are going to check these two so far they're both empty volume in the market, actually on the fist week listed of Got in La token it pumped and its volume reached 2500 ETH if I am not mistaken, I thought it was a potential coin but I was wrong.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 23, 2019, 06:32:25 PM
The market is very volatile at the moment and it's affecting the price of altcoins. And most of the coins don't really have any utility they offer and there is no hype around them so when they hit the market there is usually less demand for them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 23, 2019, 06:22:04 PM
Now the market for investments is very unstable, even if looking at Bitcoin, there was a big increase, then as soon as there was a price of $ 8000, they immediately started selling altcoins, and the price immediately became $ 7000, they simply sell the tokens right away so that at least something would work 0
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
May 23, 2019, 06:19:33 PM
Mostly this happens because of early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings and ico buyers lose money many think its becouse of hunters but not i have seen this many times.
I think you're right, so far the bounty hunter has been called the main cause of falling prices in the market, but actually the big investor caused that to happen, I also saw some projects that experienced price reductions before the rewards were distributed, so actually falling prices caused by the sales value was higher than purchase value, and that can happen if early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 23, 2019, 05:40:22 PM
Mostly this happens because of early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings and ico buyers lose money many think its becouse of hunters but not i have seen this many times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 23, 2019, 05:35:47 PM
A coin dropping in value or price when it's listed is a normal thing, but the problem is after dropping in value when it got listed and keeps dropping without any sign of recovery. Most times it's good to give the project time to see if the team will continue with roadmap which will then lead to uptrend in the price. But when the reverse becomes the case  just know the team isn't capable of fulfilling their promises.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 23, 2019, 05:15:01 PM
The fall in ICO coin prices can be caused by many things, one of which is the product from ICO itself, the team and the impact of the decline in the price of bitcoin

the major reason is that early investors want to make fast money and sell their tokens. they can't understand that it will be possible to earn more if they wait some time while the project will be developing.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 04:56:57 PM
The fall in ICO coin prices can be caused by many things, one of which is the product from ICO itself, the team and the impact of the decline in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 23, 2019, 04:56:06 PM
The majority of projects after entry into the exchanges after ICO strongly went down in price. It was very sad. But now the situation sharply changed after emergence of IEO. Bad projects became less, and good projects began to make good profit again. I think that IEO recovered crypto the market again.
Activity: 686
May 23, 2019, 04:51:12 PM
really sad to hear that you lose your money in ico but remeber price drops doesnt meant thjat ico is not successful .you should support that project long term and please avoid scam ico Smiley
that's why we have to be careful before investing, make this bitter experience so you don't repeat the same mistakes.
and don't be easily discouraged even though the price drops while the project is still active, the possibility to ride is still there, so don't sell it and regret it for the second time because right now there are many ICOs whose prices go down after being registered so you have to be patient.
Activity: 551
May 23, 2019, 04:39:12 PM
The drop in price actually comes about because most crypto investors are not patient enough. On a more serious note tokens should be listed on exchanges when the project has been fully developed or better still when it is 905 done. So that with a working product or an ecosystem the utility token of the project would not fall greattly.
I think it's not about investor patience. I think that in this way some people try to manipulate the price so that they can buy for a penny
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 23, 2019, 04:32:01 PM
The drop in price actually comes about because most crypto investors are not patient enough. On a more serious note tokens should be listed on exchanges when the project has been fully developed or better still when it is 905 done. So that with a working product or an ecosystem the utility token of the project would not fall greattly.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 23, 2019, 04:19:00 PM
for now i guess many ico or average ico will get drop price when hit market.
the main reason of course because bitcoin dump, but some IEO has a good chance specially IEO from binance, they can pump after list in exchange even more than 4x ico in short time, but it doesn't mean all IEO is good, you need to review project before invest on it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 23, 2019, 03:55:54 PM
Probably this happens becasue everobody dumps the coin, so bpuntyhunters are also involved in this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 23, 2019, 02:36:14 PM
really sad to hear that you lose your money in ico but remeber price drops doesnt meant thjat ico is not successful .you should support that project long term and please avoid scam ico Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2019, 02:32:01 PM
In fact it's sucks our lossing money, I think it better for your if you take leave investment in any unless ico. Their was lot of unless and scam ico still in here crypto market. So you should them learning more about ico before your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 23, 2019, 02:04:33 PM
actually it's a normal cycle many investors who have large coins sell and make the price of a dump. this might be avoided when the sales and purchase volumes are as high. but the other way when you want to wait for the price to recover is to hold and wait until the price is high
The concept of trading, you must understand the cycle in which you can take the opportunity or lose your investment, there's different types of investment, people who knows how to work with this kind of industry will see the event as normal they will look upon and check if there's future ahead from this said ico, if there's none it will be forgotten and not be supported.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 23, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
actually it's a normal cycle many investors who have large coins sell and make the price of a dump. this might be avoided when the sales and purchase volumes are as high. but the other way when you want to wait for the price to recover is to hold and wait until the price is high
Pages:
Jump to: