Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 17. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 18, 2019, 02:52:23 AM
We are in the move marketplace so have a empty in cost when it whacks change, this is a poor age representing ICO as humans are many heedful on the propose where they desire venture. It's heavy representing the cost to regain as the marketplace retains loss consume and possibly a leaping backbone in 2019 ballplayer come about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 18, 2019, 02:47:00 AM
If the ICO is going to be listed on DEXs or LaToken, it's a guarantee of mega dump. Low volume is killing all coins. You need volume to give a value to the token.

The real value to the coin only when we see some active developments from the team, without volumes it is impossible for them to gain their prices. The community will show more interest in the project only when there are active developments in the market and surely the price of coin will increase and volumes will surely increase in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 18, 2019, 02:43:56 AM
This is naturally logical. Investors are always eager to sell their coins first in order to discourage investments, bounty hunters are left with everything else.

They are doing it because they invested for short term profits so they are going to sell when those tokens available for trading and it will stay at this price if that project is not getting any development after that.
Activity: 30
May 18, 2019, 02:24:38 AM
The investors who bought at pre trading or pre ico cost who throws their helps equitable later the cataloguing is single of the largest cause.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
I myself am still confused about cause of ICO Token or Coin decline when the token started trading, is that cause of a bounty hunter? but the project that does not hold a bounty also experiences the same thing so is there a factor other than that? but if I think the big possibility is the factor of their project concept has a big influence on decline and of course development.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2019, 09:13:23 AM
This is naturally logical. Investors are always eager to sell their coins first in order to discourage investments, bounty hunters are left with everything else.

Activity: 57
May 16, 2019, 01:04:13 PM
I look you wrote your publish in Sep, various months proceeded, and the condition came various period worsened.. regrettably thither are extremely infrequent schemes that are inundated and achieve not sinkhole later Bitcoin.. I anticipate above age, assets in ico desire come back, on the other hand just when the layouts themselves modify radically and the investor desire be defended from releases.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
May 14, 2019, 12:28:42 PM
Token who usually did an ICO have many ways of distribution. Take bounty distribution for instance, bounty hunter get the token for doing some work and the second the token get listed most hunter will sell their token into Bitcoin no matter it's on ICO price or below. That's only one example why did the most ICO token got chopped after listing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 12:24:35 PM
Ofcourse they will dump because the price of altcoins will control for every coins will release after ico and the market will decide the price from it they can't also control the price.
no one can control it, because the market becomes an absolute control to determine prices after being registered in exchange. because they are not able to grow market interest, then what happens is only a prolonged decline.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 14, 2019, 12:19:40 PM
Ofcourse they will dump because the price of altcoins will control for every coins will release after ico and the market will decide the price from it they can't also control the price.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 14, 2019, 12:16:47 PM
the work on bitcoin finance helps as might they with the decision of trader to comply as measuring release of use with the notables of signals and symbols that those might returns of chance on plan to collects as extending manage of tasks to returns with nominal of profit with the end of terms.
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
May 14, 2019, 11:34:09 AM
In my opinion, the decline in the price of crypto currencies after being registered in the exchange market was due to the poor strategy of the coin players in trading. As a wise crypto currency player, we must be smart in playing the price of crypto currencies. We must have the right strategy in regulating the supply and demand for crypto currencies. If we are smart in implementing the strategy, the price of crypto currency is in accordance with what we expect. I myself will not sell the coins that I have when I haven't reached the price I want. I have set the benchmark for how much I have to pay myself for trading and working in crypto currencies.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 08:47:30 AM
its a normal trend that happens especially for project that hosted private sale. investors will want to cash out and take profit. but the saddest thing is that some project teams also dumps their tokens which is usually why majority of the project price falls after ICO. in a case where the team didnt dump the token, price usually recovers very fast after a while.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 14, 2019, 08:36:05 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Good concept, experienced team members and good hype will not change the situation if the project does not have customers. A project was established to get customers, and from that customer the project continued to grow. So if the project fails, the concept is immature. You can say the concept is good, but not with others.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 14, 2019, 08:35:14 AM
I personally think the price or value of the tokens or coins after exchange listing is determined by the forces of the market (demand and supply)  and the team has no control over). Though they can put in place factors that will increase the demand for the coins. Another factor to consider that could affect the price of the token after listing is the exchange it gets listed on. If it is a good exchange with large volume then it might possibly do well but if the exchange lacks volume then there might not be demand for the project coins.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 08:10:51 AM
This became the norm especially beginning from the third quarter of last year where majority of the newly listed coins dumped. This should was attributed mainly to the serious bear market and difficult in reach hardcaps or even softcaps for most projects. ICO's became less attractive to being unpopular. One or two good stories may reverse the trend but for now ICO has lost the grip and taken over by IEO's. Time will tell how long the IEO's will last too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 14, 2019, 08:10:25 AM
Most of them often occur after listing price dumps and even now they seem unable to recover to the starting point. I don't really understand this happening, what I think about maybe this trade can be a decrease and increase. Nothing can be blamed with this condition, because the project team may not maintain the price or even liquidity created on the project.
Activity: 31
May 14, 2019, 07:33:41 AM
I achieve not explain reason casts are instantly ingress the marketplace. Their cost instantly drop. This is a large issue representing investors. Are much plan fake? I accepted a infrequent currency from dissimilar partner and their cost dropped so even that I just could not deal them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
May 13, 2019, 12:48:14 PM
If the ICO is going to be listed on DEXs or LaToken, it's a guarantee of mega dump. Low volume is killing all coins. You need volume to give a value to the token.
Activity: 59
May 13, 2019, 12:45:17 PM
The cost of modern specie exchanged and the cost instantly vanish, it was extremely vexing. I extremely regularly feel the cost of currency that drop on the change. And this is in arrears to investors who get big sufficiency specie and confuse money. On the other hand we have to be resigned and hold keeping currencies as cost buoy emphatically rise anew.
Pages:
Jump to: