Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 20. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12
May 08, 2019, 12:15:32 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

One of the things I have understand is that the bear market has most of the effect on the price drop after listing, also most people sell in FOMO and some are caused by bounty hunters.
I think there is more affected by the fact of speculation and profit. Tokens are in fact very few people needed, it is the profitability of the investment that is needed.
When everyone is already fed up with these monotonous ICOs - it makes no sense to buy tokens immediately upon listing, because people know that their price will fall, because too many investors decide to sell their tokens in the hope of getting money here right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 08, 2019, 11:55:33 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

One of the things I have understand is that the bear market has most of the effect on the price drop after listing, also most people sell in FOMO and some are caused by bounty hunters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
May 08, 2019, 05:22:09 AM
There was some great times before, i remember that i joined many ICO's, which has the public sale time just 2 hours, when you could buy the coin for $1, two hours later you could sell it from $7.. I have been there.. But if you check now with $1 ICO porject price would drop to $0.01 when they arrive to the exchanges.. I think this example shows that the ICO bussiness has finished forever..
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 08, 2019, 04:00:11 AM
The price of a coin or token after exchange listing is affected by a lot of factors, some are beyond the control of the team while some can be influenced by the team.

1 the market conditions, it is generally know that all altcoins lose their value during the bear market irrespective of how good they are. This is beyond the control of the team

2, Hype, Demand and Product: hype have a very good effect on the price of a token, as it makes people to be aware, anticipate and buy the tokens, which will in turn increase the price. It is the duty of the team to create hype around their project through effective marketing, creating use cases with the product.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 08, 2019, 02:30:59 AM
I personally lost my way in this way. But we should better study the market and buy a good company token. Then it is possible to get rid of such damages.
Yes you have a point there mate. There are so many companies that are creating such ICO project and they all just wanted to have and to gain money from it. Actually, most of the ICO today are just like that. Research is the best way to prevent the loss of your money. It is still the recommended thing to do before investing.
sometimes people are looking for a large ICO advantage in the preICO. I think they get quite a lot of bonuses at that stage. this makes them sell the bonus they get when the token has entered a market. well, this is a natural thing, moreover we know that ICO is a place for investors to make money. seeing the price of Down when entering the market is normal. but a good project is a project that can maintain the price of the coins they have even when they enter the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 08, 2019, 02:20:32 AM
I personally lost my way in this way. But we should better study the market and buy a good company token. Then it is possible to get rid of such damages.
Yes you have a point there mate. There are so many companies that are creating such ICO project and they all just wanted to have and to gain money from it. Actually, most of the ICO today are just like that. Research is the best way to prevent the loss of your money. It is still the recommended thing to do before investing.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 01:22:45 AM
ICO and IEO (same) are bad for cryptocurrency ecosystem. Why? because
1. Dev is only printing real money (sell Ne Token product to Major currency (BTC,ETH,BNB.Others)
2. Buyer is only want to double their money
I hope this era will be ended soon
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 08, 2019, 12:41:41 AM
the fact are just like that, market prices will continue to fall after entering the exchange market. for me this is normal because almost all coins or tokens will experience similar symptoms. this is part of the developers test in developing their ideas projects, if indeed they really develop their project. prices should return to normal even the selling price will exceed ICO prices. but nowadays too many ICO don't really develop their projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 12:26:15 AM

I have encounter several ICO since i am here their ICO price was so high after listing their token on different exchanges it was so low from the ICO price it is because some investors who invest during pre sale and they got huge bonuses they sell their token right away and that is why the price of token is low.

The thing that can be if you find a project and experience a decrease in the price of a token that has been planned before. Can not ensure the price of the token will be the same as what is mixed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 07, 2019, 11:43:44 PM
you are right,this is experienced especially with those project token delivered during this bearish market, they appear in good value and starts diminishing after time. the best i will always suggest in such is that you don't delay in selling it as soon as it comes into your wallet or else you end up losing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 07, 2019, 11:41:12 PM

I have encounter several ICO since i am here their ICO price was so high after listing their token on different exchanges it was so low from the ICO price it is because some investors who invest during pre sale and they got huge bonuses they sell their token right away and that is why the price of token is low.
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 11:28:07 PM
now most projects are like that. In order to get good prices on transactions, the project team has good advertising and their products have many features that surpass competitors.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 07, 2019, 08:14:45 AM

2018 was the bad year for cryptocurrency, and many ICO projects were failed to deliver the results to the investors.
Actually, the price was not dropped after listing in exchanges, but it dropped when bitcoin value dropped in the market.
Well you may be correct in some ways because the drop of bitcoin price was not totally responsible for the dump of price of ICO token after being listed on the exchange, because there are so many factors that cause new coins in the market to fall below ICO price on the exchange. And one of which is the capability of the team to have an ecosystem that will sustain and support the coin and the other is huge dump of the coins by either investors, team and bounty hunters as soon as the coin hit the market.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
May 07, 2019, 07:56:47 AM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 07:51:29 AM
I endowed and united as charitableness huntsman in various ICO which has great conception, practised group fellow and furthermore great plug on the other hand later database cost drop-offs extremely even. Any of propose furthermore not curing because continued age. Whatever annotate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 06, 2019, 12:41:05 PM
The only mistakes I noticed about coins devalue after listing is many developers listing there coins on bad exchanges ,apart from how good the project is ,if the devs list on exchanges with low volume this will bring doom to the coin or token
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 12:24:08 PM
that's the highest risk in buying coins at ico, and in fact everyone already knows the risk even when conditions are not as stable as they are today,but all will change if the bull run comes
i think bull run will not change anything , everyone will hold and buy big coin .
Ico coin will die soon.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 12:21:11 PM
A lot of factors can affect the drop in ICO price after exchange listing, it is not only bounty hunters that are to blamed for this. Some project team members and early private investors also dump the tokens after the exchange listing launch.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 06, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
The dropping is virtually normal because of bounty hunters who dump. Especially the bounty hunters who cheat to gather a lot of the project tokens and at the end dump them. It is even worse in the present down-market as the bear run dampen the price of those tokens. But for the promising projects,  the price Springs up after dumpers  have dumped and the market is in a good state.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 06, 2019, 12:02:04 PM
The one main reason every ico coin experience drop in prices in ico is ico dump once the coin get listed if the ico admin should holds some coins and take precious measures nt to get dump then we may expect these features may come in upcoming exchangers
Pages:
Jump to: