Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 23. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
May 04, 2019, 11:38:36 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much.
I think the best pricing for such coins should be determined by the market unlike having predetermined prices which could be an under or over charge that has a negative effect on market price.

Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
With crypto prices that dropped in previous months .. this might have affected the development process of their project as capital has dropped below the budgeted.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 04, 2019, 11:25:11 AM
well, i have had similar experience with even ICO projects i invested in. i think it is because majority are always fast to sell off once listed to make money.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 04, 2019, 11:20:49 AM
The listing prices are not be able to predict. Because that is actual trading. It usually happens after the listing falls in the ICO price. And so all of them are pure people that specialized in trading so they cannot be determined and predict the price after listing.

The fact is that the fall in coin prices after listing was triggered by so many factors.  First of all, it is necessary to blame the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, since even more popular and the rating of new coins also fell at a very low price.  A new project must first be interested investors, so that their relevance was at the height.  In any case, the participants of the company Bounty investors do not make sense to sell the coins immediately, because they can not even make up for what they spent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 04, 2019, 02:25:51 AM
The listing prices are not be able to predict. Because that is actual trading. It usually happens after the listing falls in the ICO price. And so all of them are pure people that specialized in trading so they cannot be determined and predict the price after listing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 04, 2019, 12:43:10 AM
Well it could be that you are not lucky. This is so one of my observation as a bounty hunter and fortunately I did not invest in any project for I know that most.of the project goes down after listing. Some may not gone to listing in any exchange at all which bounty hunters will use the decentralized exchange to trade tokens at low price.

Thanks to.decentralized exchange for even without listing the bounty hunter can still sell the received rewards token though at low price.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 04, 2019, 12:39:39 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Many early investors buy tokens at the ICO stage with big discounts so that after transferring the tokens to the stock exchange they immediately drop them and have almost double profit from them. So it is and will be in the future. Therefore, it is quite natural that after listing tokens fall in price. However, if the project is promising, then over time, the tokens will rise in price. However, this occurs over a long period of time. Therefore, we need to have patience, we want to have a profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
April 26, 2019, 05:57:58 PM
Many various reason behind that.
Some people make a low buy order and somehow people sell their token for cheap price! Even that means they get lost!
Usually people blame on bounty hunter who make the price dump,but in some case this isn't true
Many project get dump even they didn't distributed token for hunter.
Sometimes,investor dump their own token. And I don't know why they do that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
April 26, 2019, 05:54:54 PM
Think all the time that bounty hunter to drop a coin/token any project. But this is not the case, the bounty is usually allocated a very modest pool. Only investors who bought coins/tokens with a big bonus are to blame. And when you enter the exchange, they immediately begin to sell everything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 26, 2019, 05:41:28 PM
According my experience after listing the price drops because many bounty hunter rush to sale their coin  and some investors sell their coins below the ICO price , they doing this because when buying coins at the ICO they got a huge bonus .
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 26, 2019, 05:40:02 PM
Unfortunely price drop for the reason that bounty hunters sell very low. But if project good - team must have strategy for recover price and very often they have.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 21, 2019, 08:13:54 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This should have been my post, I invested and joined bounty campaigns  to a lot of ICO, I based calculation of my profit in their ICO price, I should have 5 digits profit but after listing those tokens in the market, my investment and my profit included was only two digits, some of these ICO's are Konios and Icechain Treon, it's depressing knowing all your efforts has gone to waste.
copper member
Activity: 378
April 21, 2019, 07:38:02 AM
Price of token drop after listing because many investor have one experience that whenever ico list it must give múltiple return in little time. When that expectación doesnot mete they try to sell quickly which result in downfall. Right now crypto is new concept so people must hold the token for Long to give strength to company And product itself
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 21, 2019, 07:13:55 AM
The price almost always falls after entering the stock exchange , I think before you invest, you should wait and look at the price , as it can fall very much
following bounty projects and investing in new ico projects does have a high level of risk. price decline can certainly happen at the beginning, only a few coins can survive. so choosing the right coin will greatly affect what we will get. this is a risky thing, but the opportunity is also large enough to make a profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 21, 2019, 07:12:37 AM
Most of these projects operate during the bear market. They listed fixed ETH prices higher than current rates, so the amount that the group obtained through ICO was lower than what announced. This negatively affects the price when they listed on the first exchanges.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
April 21, 2019, 07:09:27 AM
Ico drop prices are caused by many things. One of them is because the price of bitcoin has dropped dramatically from 2 years ago, the development of projects that are not good, the lack of interest of traders or investors to buy these coins etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 07:03:12 AM
The price almost always falls after entering the stock exchange , I think before you invest, you should wait and look at the price , as it can fall very much
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 07:02:39 AM
In my opinion every project should secure some money for a money back policy. If any tokens drop its price for -x5, this is the major task of the team members to do everything possible to recover this price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2019, 06:55:31 AM
I faced the same issue with a couple of projects before just like "DIW" Which was a solid project to be honest.. It ended up getting listed in LATOKEN and having a bad and a low trading volumes and liquidity which made the price very low, i was sure that they will not pump because they were not following the roadmap and they even stopped updating the community so i just dumped the coins and walked away.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
April 21, 2019, 06:50:33 AM
After the exchange listing, its price has dropped to normal levels. And the price is low because it works for many bounty Hunter bounties and after getting the payment, it starts to sell. This means that the competition continues through the sales order. But after the Hunter's coins were sold, the trend could be seen increasing.
Could be but it isn't. Bounty hunters dump tokens and price remain 10X under ICO price, you can probably look at any smart contract and you will see most of them are down and under original price months after bounty hunters dumped their stash. Projects should do something about it, buy back should resolve this and price wouldn't drop so badly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 06:32:20 AM
The main reason of the drop of prices in ico after the listing is due to the high demand of the ico coin and high expectations of the coin price growth so it automatically prices go down . If the ico coin putb restrictions on dumping of coin in exchangers then they can control the price to some extent
In my opinion, it is not only about the expectations and faced reality. After getting listed on the exchanges, the token price goes down for reasons like a dump by bounty hunters, huge sell pressure by private sale investors.

For projects without bounty, it still decreases in bear market. I am paying attention to the HARA project, which is supported by Amazon, which has practical work in Indonesia. And now its price has decreased 10 times compared to ICO
Look for that kind of project that is being supported by huge companies because there is a huge chance that the project is a good one for long term. During this bear market expect to see some low market cap altcoins to go down even more than that because it doesn't have a huge volume to stabilize the price movement so if you are really into that coin then buy some of that and hold it for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: