Pages:
Author

Topic: dropping value - page 2. (Read 5028 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 18, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

You shouldn't be investing if you are always worrying if what is going to happen it Bitcoin. You should study more whether what is the right time to convert.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:24:08 AM
Nowadays demand is getting low that's why the bitcoin is going down.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
This is a good opportunity to buy. I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. You can know from the past price of bitcoin that the fluctuation is normal and the price can't go up forever.

Bitcoin will soon regain its great value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
If that's the good thing to do, hold it down to wait for the value to grow up again so you can not lose it and  have big profits ..
Activity: 192
May 18, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
The recent sell off and the continuous dropping value of bitcoin relies on the FUD that has been thrown to it. Also the media plays an important role on how they will tell the news to people. If you purchased bitcoin at high price. Just hold it and wait for you to break even or just wait to have your profit. If your uncertain with your investment go out of the market and study first the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 12:57:30 AM
When bitcoin experiences a drastic and continuous decline it is normal that bitcoin holders become concerned. I think bitcoin is going down because there's a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoin they've gotten from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is also the cause of bitcoin down, many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam. So the bitcoin price drops because of the coins scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run. While we are still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable. Let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have and the bitcoin price will be back to normal again. If you no longer follow the bitcoin HYIP site and do not get stuck in altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes profit on one side, then definitely the bitcoin price will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results.
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
the decrease in bitcoin value is due to the fud scattering that causes everyone to fear and do panic selling simultaneously, if it happens then automatically bitcoin value down
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 17, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Its normal for the price of bitcoins to decrease because the market is volatile but the good thing about it is that, you can invest even more in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
This thread has been posted like 2017.
But like many people said, no, do not panic sell your coins - you're only contributing to the dump which drops the price even more. It is only in the nature of the coin that it constantly drops and a great opportunity even to invest.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
just calm down, bitcoin is currently being reduced price. Maybe 3 months ahead there has been an increase and we can benefit
No, bitcoins are now increasing in price. Since the April, prices started their journey to uphill and now they are making the chart different than the prior months. It is really happy to see bitcoins are getting famous all over the world that people are now trusting them and buying them. That is the reason that demand is getting higher so the prices are directly affected. Hope to see a storm out there.
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
It can lose its value it's not volatile we cannot predict the value of Bitcoin.I think bitcoin will continue to be valuable.There is nothing to worry about with a decrease of price because it is normal just like when the price increases.we know that Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 15, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
Well, as we have experienced the price rally in the last quarter of the last year and then faced the correction process in the first quarter of this year, there was a kind of turbulence in the market and most of the investors were panic and they took decisions under the pressure of fear of missing out. On the other hand, some investors were waiting for the exit opportunity and as soon as price started recovering, these investors started selling their investments and that resulted in a price fall as per my observation.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
People really need to start understanding that this trend is normal and the less they panic, the lesser the volatility reduces. Normally, some whales who love to control the market usually get to work hoping to get some profit just like any other normal trader, rather than panicking,

I'm not sure if this is the cause of the slump or not, but judging by how many idiots are involved in Bitcoin and how easy they sell, I would not be surprised that a single bankster has fallen into the market.
But people want to have fundamentals in their analysis to assess what is happening with the price, and the current basics are the same as the $ 4900 price. The only thing that changed in my book, is that JP Morgan jackass says that Bitcoin is a fraud.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Were at the same situation but i am not losing hope. I buy coins last January 2018 but the value drop and still i don't have my money back. And as you can see bitcoin getting better as of these days so we just need to wait untill it goes up to the moon.
  Yes I agree on that dropping is a part of the bitcoin price. And if you are a bitcoin believer this is now the right time for you to buy some more bitcoin in a verry low price for good. Maybe the price will rise soon and if we are going to hold with a big patience and wait for the right time to sell even if we are going to wait for so long. Today is really the right time for us. It is an opportunity.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
Bitcoin is a relatively new thing. It's adoption is still very limited and its intrinsic value is impossible to estimate. Therefore, nobody really knows how much a bitcoin actually should be worth in dollars. Therefore, the most important factor driving its price is group psychology. You can also call it the snowball effect or a positive feedback loop if you prefer. On the other hand, when price goes down, people start losing money. Everybody who has bought it at a high price starts worrying that they will also lose money. They want to sell it while it's still worth something. In order to sell it, they have to sell it for less than others, which drives the price down. The more people sell it, the faster the price drops, and the more fear spreads.
Activity: 243
May 14, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Were at the same situation but i am not losing hope. I buy coins last January 2018 but the value drop and still i don't have my money back. And as you can see bitcoin getting better as of these days so we just need to wait untill it goes up to the moon.
Activity: 123
May 14, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
You should have patient in this market. And also have your trust in bitcoin that can go up to the moon. You don't need to panic because it will lead you to a big loss. Just always think it in a positive way like this is the chance for me to buy in a low price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
May 14, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Dont worry about that, cant you imagine that you can invest a huge amount while the price is still low in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 77
May 14, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
It is not a big deal in all business theres always possibility to have down fall but does not mean forever as long as there are people to support. Just the same in bitcoin with many users and supporters there will have chance to increase.
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
just calm down, bitcoin is currently being reduced price. Maybe 3 months ahead there has been an increase and we can benefit
Pages:
Jump to: