Pages:
Author

Topic: dropping value - page 3. (Read 5029 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
Their goal is only one that is divisive to each other dropped each other. Our common enemies are those who drop BTC values.
Activity: 148
May 13, 2018, 07:43:18 PM
Although I'm new, but I know a bit about this issue, So I think the factor of bitcoin price down is what I see if the supply is bigger than the demand, then the price will drop until demand is greater than the supply, And I think you better keep it , you do not need to convert your bitcoin, hold it and wait until the price is back on the price when you buy, it is not possible that price will exceed the price when you buy.
Activity: 160
May 13, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
I think you should hold them until november december it's always their best months
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
I think that will cool. Let's put away the decentralization and the volatility of it, I think that will be awesome. Transaction of money will be really easy, people will not have a problem in terms of bringing their money though that is just the best part of it, there are also some cons to it. People will not use banks since crypto currencies can be just stored in your digital currency wallet and that will be a great impact on that country's economy.
Activity: 226
May 13, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Do not panic my friend it's just a normal situations when you are entering the bitcoin world. The price value of bitcoin is volatile sometimes it happens price value decrease and increase. Be patience all the time and keep on thinking positivity of bitcoin price. Just hold your bitcoin, stock it for a while if you think that the price is not good for you to sell.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
All is normal that bitcoin price at the market may go up and down considering volatility that bitcoin and altcoins price are base at the supply and demand at the market. Trust and patience is the most important key to have good profits in the future. If bitcoin and altcoins goes down at the market it will rise and bounce back sooner, rather than panicking better to think it in a positive way that we can invest at a lesser price while they are just on it's dip. The lower the price we invest the higher earnings we can get if it will rise high again.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
May 13, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
It is normal, that you can see a crisis on the market, but after this price can be 2x higher, so don't panic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

It is proven and tested that all investments have ups and downs for you to decide whether you buy, sell or hold depending on the situations. Don't worry because the price will soon up rise and what you are going to do as of this moment is to hold what you have and buy some if you have enough money.
This is the most common thing about digital market that it is a volatile one and fluctuates a lot. Moreover, no coin is as much fluctuating in nature as bitcoin. It can increase and decrease to values that even crypto experts fail to predict. The durations of phases are also not predictable. However, at the present moment the whole digital market has turned green and BTC is far above than 5k dollars.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 07, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

The mobility within this market is quite high, so it is useful to be careful in such situations. Do not make panic sales, invest in your business without getting stuck right away, examine where it is inaccurate and pinpoint what you think is wrong, it will definitely be much more beneficial and much more logical for you. There are some traps on this market, big fish swallowing small fish, you always have that in your mind.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Activity: 434
May 07, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
It was long before the date of this OP being posted that bitcoin skyrocketed so high at 20K USD. If people have bought bitcoin during that time, then they are supposed to be enjoying their large profit from bitcoin already. So don't worry when prices goes down because it's an opportunity for us to buy them at lower price too.

Basically, buy ar low and sell at high. Having a dropping value especially in Bitcoin is always an opportunity to buy because it will definitely increased its price as the time goes by. With the current situation, its value is being stable at the range of $9l-$10k which means it has the chance to increased over the time. So, let's wait what could be its behavior within this month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Its normal because bitcoin is very volatile you just need to relax until it recover because if you sell your bitcoin you are going to lose more better be patience and hold it because in time bitcoin will recover again beside bitcoin is for long term investment don't rush anything.
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
I think the only reason for the dropping value currently is because JP Morgan and China create FUD only to buy in cheap to make a profit.
I think not, I think the influence of china and JP Morgan is not significant, and we need to know that the biggest user of the time is Japan, I'm sure the biggest factor affecting bitcoin drop price is the number of negative news about bitcoin so many users including the giants who sell bitcoin.
I think people should never trust on some news because they are want to spread panic among in our society, so you should trust on bitcoin because it will give you beneficial life and you can fulfil your dreams as you want in your life, so you should more investment in bitcoin as you can possible because your future will more secure for your family.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 07, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Your main investment is time and the ability to wait! Be patient and bitcoin will surely please you with good growth in the price!

You are right!
We should just look the growth history of bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin started with only a few cents value in 2009, increased to $250 a few years ago, and last year jumped to $ almost 20 000 and than failed back to $ 6000.
From that level, bitcoin again jumped to almost $ 10 000 now.
So, because of this btc history and continuous growth all the time, I really don't worry about bitcoin in the long term.
We just have to be smart, wait, don't sell and be patient.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 07, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
I think the only reason for the dropping value currently is because JP Morgan and China create FUD only to buy in cheap to make a profit.
I think not, I think the influence of china and JP Morgan is not significant, and we need to know that the biggest user of the time is Japan, I'm sure the biggest factor affecting bitcoin drop price is the number of negative news about bitcoin so many users including the giants who sell bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 10:10:01 AM
It was long before the date of this OP being posted that bitcoin skyrocketed so high at 20K USD. If people have bought bitcoin during that time, then they are supposed to be enjoying their large profit from bitcoin already. So don't worry when prices goes down because it's an opportunity for us to buy them at lower price too.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
Your main investment is time and the ability to wait! Be patient and bitcoin will surely please you with good growth in the price!
Activity: 140
May 07, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
Its normal, Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it drops, Bitcoin may find hard to recover within this month but i positively believe that bitcoins will soar up in the upcoming days, all we have to do is wait and patient more,
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

It is proven and tested that all investments have ups and downs for you to decide whether you buy, sell or hold depending on the situations. Don't worry because the price will soon up rise and what you are going to do as of this moment is to hold what you have and buy some if you have enough money.
Pages:
Jump to: