Pages:
Author

Topic: dropping value - page 4. (Read 5029 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 07, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
Don't panic because it is normal, people that panic then sell bitcoin lose more than gaining. All of you have to do is keep yourself calm then hold your bitcoin until December, you will see how much profit you can get.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
It's normal, This is the common characteristic of cryptocurrenncy, Don't panic my friend, we gain opportunity in this type of scenario, we buy cryptocoin when its low and when it bounce back, we sell our them and we earn from it. Nevertheless keep moving coz everything is fine.. Smiley

I'm worried for this, my bitcoin is still down
what happens in bitcoin ?? Why keep going down? should we Convert bitcoin in php ??

Don't be worried mate bitcoin will not you fail with your investment even the price itself are highly volatile but in the long run the price will going up and you will gain more profit with your investment. If you still keep holding with your bitcoin mate you can contribute of prevention of the rapidly down of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
It's normal, This is the common characteristic of cryptocurrenncy, Don't panic my friend, we gain opportunity in this type of scenario, we buy cryptocoin when its low and when it bounce back, we sell our them and we earn from it. Nevertheless keep moving coz everything is fine.. Smiley

I'm worried for this, my bitcoin is still down
what happens in bitcoin ?? Why keep going down? should we Convert bitcoin in php ??
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 11:41:13 PM
Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!

I think you just need to hold, or ready to buy as much as possible. if you do not trust me, look at the bitcoin graph and finally you will thank me at the end.
have you seen how bitcoin regains its price after a hard dump. it has happened so often that this event is always in my mind, but I wonder how people can not learn from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 06, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.
Take this an opportunity and not a downfall, corrections is part of this business, those who able to buy at the low value will begin to cash out their earnings, giving opportunities to those who wanted to join the business, the fact that we are always looking for our own benefits from the type of
industry that we invest, commonly the value will dropped from what we originally support it, the wise investors will keep buying instead of selling
what they already have, as they are believing that its just a temporary downfall and bounce up will happen again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:52:14 PM
It warms my hear that this post was last year at the last quarter. That time i was panicking too and was very close to liquidating all my coins. But then again cooler heads prevail. My regret is that i should've bought more coins during the price dip. It's like a crypto sale for future use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.

The negative issues and FUD can contribute to bitcoin price rapidly down but in the long run it will rise again. Be patience mate don't sell your bitcoin because if you sell your bitcoin in a low price you're losing your opportunity to gain more profit. It's normal that the price of the bitcoin will down and up because it's matter with the supply and demand in the market, if many people selling their bitcoin the supply goes high and if many people buying bitcoin that's the time the demand in the market goes high and the bitcoin price will goes up. Keep holding mate and wait to the bitcoin price goes to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

Don't worry about this situation it's just a temporay. Sometimes bitcoin incounter a massive bad circumstances like this dropping value of bitcoin.  Be always patience all the time when you enter bitcoin world. Do not focus your mind in this negative side of bitcoin especially this time the value are dropping. Because dropping of bitccoin price also has bring a good messages to the investor who want to buy bitcoin in a very low price. So if you have very lucky don't waste time to think the negative side.just hurry and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 278
May 06, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
I hope you didn`t cash out at that time as if you have done you missed the 20k craze which is a very unfortunate thing, but for myself I reached that point and didn`t sell,  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
I think the only reason for the dropping value currently is because JP Morgan and China create FUD only to buy in cheap to make a profit.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
I think it is just a temporary situation. Bitcoin is just getting ready for the next big jump. So don't worry it will beeak the records this summer.
Activity: 353
May 06, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
If you are new in crypto this must be something new to you. The market is volatile so it is just normal for the prices to increase or decrease. That is why crypto is profitable, there's a chance for investors to buy cheap and sell high. So, take this dip as an opportunity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
bitcoin faces different factors so expect that the prices will now be stable.
Bitcoin is an investment so it is risky because we never know what will happen next.
Activity: 15
March 30, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Does anything think that the CME trading has anything to do with the price movement downwards?

Similar to what is said in this article:
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 30, 2018, 12:29:41 AM
Seen all this before, the price goes up and down like a roller coaster, if you can't handle the volatility then maybe the crypto world isn't for you.

Bitcoin may have been around for almost 10 years now but it is still very new for the world of finance. Just ride the storm and you will be ok.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 29, 2018, 07:38:30 AM
I think all newbies are worried about the bitcoin price that keeps going down. I'm a newbie too, but I stay calm. because before actually plunge into the crypto world, I already understand well the bitcoin fluctuations. so I'm ready for this kind of situation, and now I'm just waiting for his value to go up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 29, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
You have been in the forum for quite a while now so I'm wondering why you still have that kind of mindset about bitcoin. I'm sure you've come across a thread here in the forum discussing the volatility of bitcoin and how many dumps and pumps occurred throughout the years. Converting your bitcoin to php will just add to the supply of bitcoin in the market resulting to a more downward movement in the market. Just hold you're bitcoin for now and don't get easily swayed by these price change.
Activity: 22
March 29, 2018, 12:55:38 AM

What I would do if I keep going down would be to buy more coins
Activity: 297
March 29, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
As long as there are negative reports in the media, the price of bitcoin will fall.

But I found the profit, as long as we buy when the price is low, when the green time is sold, we will get a good profit.

Ideally trader should be smart to catch up this situation as a good buying opportunity because with every negative coverage when the market falls it is the time to buy the coin and then sell it when it has reached a good price.

For someone who is there in the world of the crypto currencies since a long period of time and the one who really knows how this whole thing works, this dropping value will hardly matter as this is something which helps the investors in buying of more number of bitcoins or any other crypto coin and that too in lesser price. They keep on holding their coins for some period of time until they see the market getting better.
Activity: 181
March 29, 2018, 12:49:22 AM
All i know since this first week of this year in the month of january bitcoin price was falls down but this several months passes i can see a bit change it rises again in a little was so that i must say that nowadays bitcoin price was on the process of recovery but i know that it will furtherly rise again all we need is to wait just hold your bitcoin because thier is biggest possibilities that it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: