Pages:
Author

Topic: dropping value - page 8. (Read 5029 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
I think you should calm down or relax, don't convert your bitcoin that easy you might regret it when bitcoin will recover or let's say the value wil rise again just hold it mate that is the better way you can do for now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
One of the key takeaways from these forks is their similarities.  At their core, BUM, BCP, and BTCS are all trying to solve Bitcoin’s mining centralization by employing the Equihash algorithm.  All of them will integrate replay protection, and as far as this research suggests, all of them will implement Segwit. These comparisons exclude Bitcoin God, because we don’t know enough about its development to detail its specifications.
So it means, mining bitcoins today is really hard. So they create another Segwit to divert peoples mind.
Blocks are added everyday that it makes miners to hardly to find bitcoins, as it almost reach each maximum numbers-the more it difficult to find. That could be some reason why miners are jumping in into mining altcoins .
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
One of the key takeaways from these forks is their similarities.  At their core, BUM, BCP, and BTCS are all trying to solve Bitcoin’s mining centralization by employing the Equihash algorithm.  All of them will integrate replay protection, and as far as this research suggests, all of them will implement Segwit. These comparisons exclude Bitcoin God, because we don’t know enough about its development to detail its specifications.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 27, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
That's normal and all you gotta do is hold on whatever you have in your wallet. That's the significance of hodling despite how bloody the market will be. Just buy the dip and don't panic. Better things will always come your way if you believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
Around then, Bitcoin just somewhat diminished and now it is as yet growing a considerable measure. It can be viewed as a test for the individuals who are rationally unsteady, flimsy, and without political assessments. I think your stresses are a need yet I don't prescribe such points show up on the gathering, it can make Bitcoin or any Altcoin any lower esteem
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
I think the dip in the price of bitcoins is due to the people who converted it to real money. The prices would really go down if that happens. No one would buy bitcoins if there is a lot of supply of people who are selling bitcoins in a really high price. Moreover, bitcoin sellers would be pressured to sell bitcoin at a high price. If the number of buyers who are willing to buy bitcoins at a high price, then the immediate response of the market is to lower its prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 27, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
I'm new but I've been advised now is a good time to buy
[/quoteIit's just normal that the value of bitcoin is dropping and it's normal for us to be worried about the decreasing price but for me i still keep my bitcoin in my wallet and patiently waiting that the price soon be recover and reaches its highest peak.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
Everyone is waiting for a miracle and you do not refuse this if circumstances permit. Yes bitcoin is not the same and not so happy, but its price is still at a high level and can be even higher.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
Inflation is what first came into my mind when I read the words, "dropping value". As the main problem of economics, inflation is a condition where there is a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money. If not solved or controlled, the country will experience a continuous domino-fall effect in the foundation of economy.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 09, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
At that time, Bitcoin only slightly decreased and now it is still growing a lot. It can be seen as a challenge for those who are mentally unstable, shaky, and without political opinions. I think your worries are a necessity but I do not recommend such topics appear on the forum, it can make Bitcoin or any Altcoin any lower value
Activity: 238
November 09, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

Again if you are going to worry about dips you will never make it in bitcoin. This dip following the B2X surge was always going to happen it was either going to be today or next few days but was going to happen always/
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 11:54:41 AM
It kind of a test toward bitcoin community, even though it could affect its price in the market and make more investor afraid of losing their money. But its enough to make bitcoin or all cryptos into down. So don't be worried to much, I know bitcoin price and hit again in the market, as we have observed nowadays.
It is really a huge test. A test of support, a test of faith in bitcoin, a test of the community at large. This test will always keep going on over the years, no doubt, until we see a whole lot of confidence building up gradually and then a certain point in time will come that we will be glad we stood our ground as a community.

if in a test like this, we better not give up, because giving up is not any good too. there is even futile in utilizing the time, all this time. so do not give up and despair.
Activity: 805
November 08, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!
Its volatility character, might contribute worries to the entire bitcoin community. Even though we experience  of falling bitcoin value in the market but it is not a basis that it will continue into crashing. It is just normally happen to any form of investment, but most probably it will happen to bitcoin because of its vulnerability to that certain thing
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 09:50:01 PM
Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 12:57:28 PM
It kind of a test toward bitcoin community, even though it could affect its price in the market and make more investor afraid of losing their money. But its enough to make bitcoin or all cryptos into down. So don't be worried to much, I know bitcoin price and hit again in the market, as we have observed nowadays.
It is really a huge test. A test of support, a test of faith in bitcoin, a test of the community at large. This test will always keep going on over the years, no doubt, until we see a whole lot of confidence building up gradually and then a certain point in time will come that we will be glad we stood our ground as a community.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 04, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

Please do check the price movement in the last few years. Check all the ups and the downs and you will see that it's quite regular and expected behavior. So don't worry. And by all means don't sell cheaper than you have bought. Even if it means further waiting.
People really need to start understanding that this trend is normal and the less they panic, the lesser the volatility reduces. Normally, some whales who love to control the market usually get to work hoping to get some profit just like any other normal trader, rather than panicking, it is best to even take advantage of those moments to one's advantage or just HODL and smile knowing there are greater days ahead.
Activity: 572
October 03, 2017, 08:13:24 AM
This is normal to see that the price of bitcoin is going down because there is a person that says that bitcoin is a fraud and he think that it is just a useless currency and will not work in the future and you can see the effect of it but if you will think for long term happenings then you can see that the price of bitcoin right now is nothing compared for the possible price in the future.
Yes I also think the same way. Negative comments and attitude towards bitcoin will eliminate the value of bitcoin and the price will come down. As China also announced that crypto currency in not legal currency and that’s why they banned ICO in China. But still there is a hope that the price will rise again and the people’s trust and faith will be stronger than before and the investment in this will go upraise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

Dont panic. You should consider some difficulties too in investing bitcoin like these happening in bitcoin right now but i advice you to ignore these because we have all already passed the hard experiences of investing bitcoin like China ban, the JP Morgan criticizing bitcoin and many more but still bitcoin keep rising and now it already reach $4,400 and rising. If you become easily panic and sell your bitcoin right away you will regret it in the rest of your life for sure.
Activity: 126
October 02, 2017, 08:16:28 AM
Just don't panic about it, of course we know bitcoin will continue to be developed and more great for the next. The fall in bitcoin that happens i'm sure it's only temporary, we'll know how about next may a unexpected will be happens. And i'm sure the bitcoin price will still go up for the next, do not panic and hasten on deciding something because it keeps bitcoin price fluctuating there's a down and there's an increase, stay optimistic and do our best.

we should not panic right now. bitcoin is just a bit of a bitcoin, but it's just a bitcoin bitcoin now that people who do not have a bitcoin can run so they break the bitcoin then when the price goes down they make their plans. You should be patient if you fall because of that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
October 02, 2017, 08:15:48 AM
This scenario happen quite a lot. So, why worry so much ? Bitcoin price will be that way: its either up or down. You're the one to decide so clear your mind, worries greatly  influence your decisions, most of the time leads you to wrong decision. So stay focused, don't let your worries conquer your decision making. That way, you can think of possible strategy to use to avoid loss on your part.
Pages:
Jump to: