Pages:
Author

Topic: Drugs fuck you up, man - page 5. (Read 7067 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 09, 2016, 09:26:54 PM
The worst is this trend making drugs from materials you can buy in your shop. they are extremely toxic and destroy organism in very small time

Where do all the materials come from that you can buy at the store? The are made out of substances on the earth. Now that people have the knowledge, they don't need the store. They simply can go out and make their fix out of nature.

People would have never thought about making all these new drugs if there were no drug war. The drug war is what pushed people into making new drugs, just so that they could get happy without being illegal.

Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 08:33:05 PM
The worst is this trend making drugs from materials you can buy in your shop. they are extremely toxic and destroy organism in very small time
legendary
February 09, 2016, 01:57:28 PM
Home grown drugs harm you way less than medical drugs and the government.    Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 10:28:26 PM
I guess the drug addiction problem is a social problem much like the alochol is. Society should treat very much the same way.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 03:01:08 PM
I've spoken of Houston's insane prescription drug problem here before and just read this - a pill mill was operating next door to the Channel 2 studios...

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, more people abuse prescription drugs than heroin, cocaine and hallucinogens combined. DEA officials also said Houston become known as a “source city” in the battle against prescription drug abuse.

"We were very concerned and I would say frustrated," said a Houston doctor, who asked not to be identified.

This doctor called Channel 2 Investigates after noticing a small clinic near his southwest Houston practice was attracting large numbers of people on a daily basis, prompting concerns about safety.

"It wasn't anything like what you would see for a normal individual going to a doctor for a check-up or an exam," he said. "When you have patients coming into your business you've been seeing for 35-40 years and they are saying, 'What's going on next door, I don’t feel safe.'"

Channel 2 cameras captured long lines of people waiting to get into this clinic, along with drivers dropping off several people at once. The doctor who contacted Channel 2 also contacted Houston police and in the middle of our surveillance, officers raided the clinic.

A search warrant filed in Harris County court read undercover Houston police officers were able to obtain prescriptions for pain pills and muscle relaxants from the clinic with little or no physical examination by staff. The warrant also said the clinic was "not issued a pain management certificate as required by law."

...In addition to the street level crime, prescription pills are also being viewed as a new gateway drug. The DEA reports 80 percent of new heroin users started on prescription opioids. Campbell explains heroin is cheaper than pills but produces the same type of "high."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/prescription-pills-a-growing-problem-in-neighborhoods
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2016, 02:10:24 PM
So for this politics topic I wanted to talk specifically about the harmful effects of illegal drugs

Its probably been said but i dont think it matters on the legal status much at times. Many over the counter drugs can fuck you up, many specific foods ccan fuck you up if you eat wrongly.  I try not to take anything myself legal or illegal.  I do think weed should be made legal and people should be able to use it medically for many things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...

No, what is a great idea is to take the money currently financing mafia terrorism and crime in general and to send it to the government.

I know you don't like centralized government but I hope you also believe it's still better to have government taking the money than the mafia no?
It's not doing it to give government money, but rather take advantage of the situation and take the occasion to redirect the money from crime to government that's all.
I agree with you that government profiting off of drugs is better than gangs, but how is centralized government a good thing?
Some people of course decide they need to use some drug or other on a constant basis. its back with your choice

If drugs were not legal or illegal, there wouldn't be any problem. Here's why.

People would grow and use marijuana.
Because they had marijuana, they wouldn't need all the exotic drugs that are illegal now, so most of them would never be invented.
People would have far less disease, because marijuana oil heals almost everything.
Without disease, the medical would be little, and people wouldn't be harmed by medical drugs because there would be few.
Without the medical, people would be healed by marijuana oil, and life expectancy would be a lot greater.
The drug war would be non existent, and many innocent people who are in prison would not be there.
Law enforcement would have far less excuse to invade peoples' privacy.
People could have far more enjoyment in life by smoking a little now and again.

Drugs don't fuck anybody up nearly as much as government and the medical do.

Smiley
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 12:33:28 PM
One of them? You mean to say one of us! Because you are one!
legendary
February 07, 2016, 11:55:09 AM
You're just a drug racist BADecker. Drugs have rights too! They don't have to stand such a behavior from you!

What do you have against drugs? I was standing up for drugs, and you are picking on me for doing this? I like your term, however, "drug racist." Now stop being one of them... unless you really want to, that is.

Grin
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 07, 2016, 11:37:19 AM
You're just a drug racist BADecker. Drugs have rights too! They don't have to stand such a behavior from you!
legendary
February 07, 2016, 11:33:44 AM

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...

No, what is a great idea is to take the money currently financing mafia terrorism and crime in general and to send it to the government.

I know you don't like centralized government but I hope you also believe it's still better to have government taking the money than the mafia no?
It's not doing it to give government money, but rather take advantage of the situation and take the occasion to redirect the money from crime to government that's all.
I agree with you that government profiting off of drugs is better than gangs, but how is centralized government a good thing?

If drugs were not legal or illegal, there wouldn't be any problem. Here's why.

People would grow and use marijuana.
Because they had marijuana, they wouldn't need all the exotic drugs that are illegal now, so most of them would never be invented.
People would have far less disease, because marijuana oil heals almost everything.
Without disease, the medical would be little, and people wouldn't be harmed by medical drugs because there would be few.
Without the medical, people would be healed by marijuana oil, and life expectancy would be a lot greater.
The drug war would be non existent, and many innocent people who are in prison would not be there.
Law enforcement would have far less excuse to invade peoples' privacy.
People could have far more enjoyment in life by smoking a little now and again.

Drugs don't fuck anybody up nearly as much as government and the medical do.

Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 07, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

He doesn't even imagine how a non centralized government can be. Whole Europe is extremely centralized, except for Germany. And which country is doing the better inside this fucking crisis? Geeeeeeeeeeermoney! And which country is being currently raped and fucked up because of ONE centraized decision the whole Germany was against? Germaaaaaaaaaaany!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 07, 2016, 07:25:29 AM
There's no problem in my country. I think USA (and Canada, because you are from Vancouver) had this problem for more than 30 years. 80's generation is crack babies, we can expect these conclusions because government had no policies back then. They want American people to sleep. If you educate yourself you wouldn't do any drugs.

education isnt enough to keep off drug addiction.. you should solve your problem with the help of an expert before starting to use illegal shits.. but goverments must take some serious precaution to diminish drug usage.. it must be banned in the whole world. countries must act concurringly..

If you ban something that doesn't necessarily mean you get rid of it entirely. On the contrary youth as we all know likes to act agianst laws and sometimes young people do drugs just to "protest" against the society which bans them. I think it is much better to explain (in songs, movies etc.) that using drugs is not cool rather than banning them.
Activity: 448
February 06, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 06, 2016, 04:09:22 PM
alchool is itself a drug, in the same level as weed

I don't drink, somke or whatever but that's completely a personal choice, as everything else
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
February 06, 2016, 11:08:44 AM
There's no problem in my country. I think USA (and Canada, because you are from Vancouver) had this problem for more than 30 years. 80's generation is crack babies, we can expect these conclusions because government had no policies back then. They want American people to sleep. If you educate yourself you wouldn't do any drugs.

education isnt enough to keep off drug addiction.. you should solve your problem with the help of an expert before starting to use illegal shits.. but goverments must take some serious precaution to diminish drug usage.. it must be banned in the whole world. countries must act concurringly..
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 06, 2016, 09:20:42 AM

Lol. I say that such a claim can be discussed! xD

Mafia or government... Not so sure of who's better...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 06, 2016, 08:48:31 AM

Activity: 280
February 06, 2016, 07:12:48 AM
All people know about drugs, and what drugs causes to your brain,health,life..legalized or unlegalized always will be people who ll use it, probably legalization will bring more consumers in first moment
legendary
February 05, 2016, 01:33:28 PM

Yeah like the government doesn't already steal enough money from oil/alcohol and things like that. Let's legalize something just for it to be able to tax it...
I just don't understand lefties reasoning sometimes...

I'm thinking that Spendy was posting facetiously. I am hoping that I am right in this.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: