Pages:
Author

Topic: Drugs fuck you up, man - page 6. (Read 7067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 05, 2016, 05:43:03 AM

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...

Yeah like the government doesn't already steal enough money from oil/alcohol and things like that. Let's legalize something just for it to be able to tax it...
I just don't understand lefties reasoning sometimes...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
February 04, 2016, 06:44:30 PM

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 07:34:52 AM
Yes, and freedom means that your act can not harm other people or can not impact in any way on them. You have freedom to do anything and behave as you like until you don't disturb others
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 02, 2016, 02:35:27 PM
Drug addiction is a result of shitty social conditions like poverty, isolation, and trauma and who is criminalized is extremely political.

Drug addiction is mostly the result of the war on drugs. If people were allowed to grow and smoke marijuana freely, the price of the stuff would be cheap, people would socially figure out where the limit was, and marijuana oil would keep them so healthy that they would easily be able to overcome any dangerous addiction.

When did the war on drugs come into being? A hundred years ago? Did people smoke pot before that time? People smoked pot and used drugs for thousands of years. Now all of a sudden it is illegal. Further, it is the illegality of one drug that drives people to find additional drugs that are not illegal. When those are made illegal, people find more new ones. It is the drug war that has brought about meth and crack. People would never have developed these and others if there was no drug war, because marijuana can be easily grown at home. And it is all because the medical has found that free marijuana oil can heal so many things that it might put the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Then there is the medical drug addiction that is running rampant all over the world.

The whole drug thing is about money. Repeal the anti-drug laws, and the problem will go away by itself. In addition, a whole bunch of people who harmed nobody will get out of prison and jail.

Smiley

I wouldn't say it should be allowed to grow everything freely. Not that I'm against the liberty of consuming it, but growing it freely... Well what about low quality possibilities? Mistakes? If anyone can make their own it might turns ugly from time to time!

Marijuana grows freely all across America, all by itself.

One person doesn't want anyone to have it. Another person wants anyone to have it that wants it. Why not make a law that it is required by everyone to smoke at least a little of it everyday?

If freedom is taken away in this, then freedom can be taken away in everything. Consider the following.

In the Northwestern corner of Africa, there is a country called Western Sahara. It has lost its government, and Morocco, Mauritania, and Algeria are trying to take it over; it appears that it has fallen to Morocco.

All these countries have anti-slavery laws. Yet slavery is rampant in Western Sahara, and parts of all these countries. The law is of essentially NO effect. Generally the slaves are treated poorly.

When people from the outside go to the slaves and talk about freedom, the slaves don't understand what they are talking about. This is because their ancestors and family line have been slaves so long that they have never seen or heard of anything else. One can't offer them freedom. They don't know anything about freedom, and will resist to the point of struggling to remain in slavery.

The point? You are in slavery. True, it is less restraining than that of Northwestern Africa. But you are a slave just the same. You barely understand what true freedom is, even when someone explains it to you.

Watch the "Freedom Speech Easy Rider" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Smiley

You keep talking about freedom and slavery...

Dude if you want to go this way, read Spinoza, you'll see absolutely noone is free, not even you.

But it's interesting to consider that freedom might be more a question of perspective. I consider myself free: I can go anywhere when I want and I have to obey laws that have been voted by representants. Of course they're not directly me, and I prefer the Switzerland democratic system, but it's good enough to call it "freedom".

Of course, nobody is free. Anybody who has to breathe air to live, or can't jump to the moon, is not free.

Freedom has to do with non-aggression. If you don't interfere with the freedom of anyone else, and if your freedom is not interfered with by anyone or anything else, only then are you free.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 02, 2016, 09:08:39 AM
Drug addiction is a result of shitty social conditions like poverty, isolation, and trauma and who is criminalized is extremely political.

Drug addiction is mostly the result of the war on drugs. If people were allowed to grow and smoke marijuana freely, the price of the stuff would be cheap, people would socially figure out where the limit was, and marijuana oil would keep them so healthy that they would easily be able to overcome any dangerous addiction.

When did the war on drugs come into being? A hundred years ago? Did people smoke pot before that time? People smoked pot and used drugs for thousands of years. Now all of a sudden it is illegal. Further, it is the illegality of one drug that drives people to find additional drugs that are not illegal. When those are made illegal, people find more new ones. It is the drug war that has brought about meth and crack. People would never have developed these and others if there was no drug war, because marijuana can be easily grown at home. And it is all because the medical has found that free marijuana oil can heal so many things that it might put the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Then there is the medical drug addiction that is running rampant all over the world.

The whole drug thing is about money. Repeal the anti-drug laws, and the problem will go away by itself. In addition, a whole bunch of people who harmed nobody will get out of prison and jail.

Smiley

I wouldn't say it should be allowed to grow everything freely. Not that I'm against the liberty of consuming it, but growing it freely... Well what about low quality possibilities? Mistakes? If anyone can make their own it might turns ugly from time to time!

One person doesn't want anyone to have it. Another person wants anyone to have it that wants it. Why not make a law that it is required by everyone to smoke at least a little of it everyday?

If freedom is taken away in this, then freedom can be taken away in everything. Consider the following.

In the Northwestern corner of Africa, there is a country called Western Sahara. It has lost its government, and Morocco, Mauritania, and Algeria are trying to take it over; it appears that it has fallen to Morocco.

All these countries have anti-slavery laws. Yet slavery is rampant in Western Sahara, and parts of all these countries. The law is of essentially NO effect. Generally the slaves are treated poorly.

When people from the outside go to the slaves and talk about freedom, the slaves don't understand what they are talking about. This is because their ancestors and family line have been slaves so long that they have never seen or heard of anything else. One can't offer them freedom. They don't know anything about freedom, and will resist to the point of struggling to remain in slavery.

The point? You are in slavery. True, it is less restraining than that of Northwestern Africa. But you are a slave just the same. You barely understand what true freedom is, even when someone explains it to you.

Watch the "Freedom Speech Easy Rider" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Smiley

You keep talking about freedom and slavery...

Dude if you want to go this way, read Spinoza, you'll see absolutely noone is free, not even you.

But it's interesting to consider that freedom might be more a question of perspective. I consider myself free: I can go anywhere when I want and I have to obey laws that have been voted by representants. Of course they're not directly me, and I prefer the Switzerland democratic system, but it's good enough to call it "freedom".
Activity: 280
February 02, 2016, 07:59:21 AM
President of Nicaragua wanted to legalize drugs and put all that business in legal ways and that dealers pay taxes. He said it's the only way to do something
legendary
February 02, 2016, 05:50:59 AM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 02, 2016, 04:56:58 AM

Smiley

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 04:23:34 AM
Drugs should be made legal , probably then goverment will gain taxes instead of losing money fighting against it Smiley

I guess you are saying this by comparing drugs with alcohol consumption. Drugs is completely different from it. It's addiction will definitely ruin one's life. So, Governments will never legalize it.

alcohol is a drug. it depends on the drugs we're talking about. The high addiction ones should never be legalized indeed
legendary
February 02, 2016, 04:10:15 AM

Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen
February 02, 2016, 03:51:56 AM
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
February 02, 2016, 03:49:28 AM
So for this politics topic I wanted to talk specifically about the harmful effects of illegal drugs and how the forum's users' cities' drug problem are. I will start off by saying that I have cerebral palsy and some mental health issues and to any casual observer, I may be a user of crack cocaine. This is not the case however; I have schizo-effective disorder. I do embarrass myself in public from time to time but I am doing my best.

Is there a rampant drug use problem in your city? In Vancouver, it seems everyone is on something. Soiled cloths, staggering. People love their drugs. To top it all off the drunks assault the alleged drug addicts. (I got assaulted by some douche keeping his neighborhood safe. Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is bliss.

How's the drug problem in your city?

i think the only problem in my city it's prohibition, of course there are people on heavy drugs, these people need helps of the community
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 02, 2016, 03:07:06 AM
Drugs should be made legal , probably then goverment will gain taxes instead of losing money fighting against it Smiley

I guess you are saying this by comparing drugs with alcohol consumption. Drugs is completely different from it. It's addiction will definitely ruin one's life. So, Governments will never legalize it.

The addiction rate of "legal" drugs are much higher, so is the mortality rate of any illigal drugs COMBINED, compared to the legal drug deaths in the usa. You're propagizing a false and intented false argument wielded by the state, the addiction rate of alcohol is MUCH higher than all other drugs combined. It's now prooven in other countries who let go of their false and unjust drugwar, that crime, addiciton goes down by 50 to 80%, just by not criminalizing addicts. Please do some research before bloating like a sheep....

Also, did you ever question why the usa has so many meth and black tar addicts, those people get this from their ILLIGAL dealer, even if they are just looking for weed, dealers push this shit, because it will get them customers for life.In countries that seperate soft and hard drugs, have MUCH MUCH lower crime and addiction rates... Believe it or not, the war on drugs CREATES addictions, not help abolish it...

Without government's legalization still many drug dealers manage to spread drugs.
More help should be available through schools, colleges, universities and other humane organizations to help drug users/abusers, they cannot go this journey alone. These need to be stopped first to prevent the spreading of drugs.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
February 02, 2016, 02:30:28 AM

The addiction rate of "legal" drugs are much higher, so is the mortality rate of any illigal drugs COMBINED, compared to the legal drug deaths in the usa. You're propagizing a false and intented false argument wielded by the state, the addiction rate of alcohol is MUCH higher than all other drugs combined. It's now prooven in other countries who let go of their false and unjust drugwar, that crime, addiciton goes down by 50 to 80%, just by not criminalizing addicts. Please do some research before bloating like a sheep....

Also, did you ever question why the usa has so many meth and black tar addicts, those people get this from their ILLIGAL dealer, even if they are just looking for weed, dealers push this shit, because it will get them customers for life.In countries that seperate soft and hard drugs, have MUCH MUCH lower crime and addiction rates... Believe it or not, the war on drugs CREATES addictions, not help abolish it...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 02, 2016, 02:07:17 AM

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
February 02, 2016, 01:20:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6948
Top Crypto Casino
February 01, 2016, 07:42:14 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 07:35:37 PM
Punishments for dealers and users also. Govrnment should do something, question is what. You can make drug from everything. Problem lies in weakness of people
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 01, 2016, 07:27:35 PM
Once again, you are all ignoring the best solution for this. We should make all sorts of drugs legal. That will reduce the crime rate and gradually the drug consumption rates will also come down. Countries such as Uruguay and Portugal have legalized drugs, and they have witnessed sharp drop in deaths due to drug overdose.

Not legal. Nationalized. They should be produced distributed and controlled only by government. Without any kind of advertising and a good drug education in schools.

This way the money currently helping mafia would be in the hand of the government and would be used to get a better education and healthcare. That's a win win.

i agree with you  drug trade must be controlled by governments..
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
February 01, 2016, 02:05:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: