Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 2. (Read 216674 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
so dev sold/transfered everything, is there any reply from slb so far?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
DASH/Darkcoin fascist dictator and trollish community will pay the price for stealing the name of another coin, they have no idea.

not only name. darkcoin need cryptonote technology to survive.

LOL you make my day.

Run rabbit runnnn

the rabbit stays..this is decentralized crypto currency unlike your head bashing darkcoin..rabbits are welcomed here.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
DASH/Darkcoin fascist dictator and trollish community will pay the price for stealing the name of another coin, they have no idea.

LOL you make my day.

Run rabbit runnnn

Activity: 574
If dashcoin supporters want to continue the project you should probably create a new thread under your own control and abandon this one that is still under the control of 'slb' whoever or whatever that is.

I agree with smooth, slb account is now in control of the new owner. Angry
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
If dashcoin supporters want to continue the project you should probably create a new thread under your own control and abandon this one that is still under the control of 'slb' whoever or whatever that is.

can someone explain what the hell is this?

http://dashcoins.net
legendary
Well,I can ask the same Wink
legendary
OP link was changed from dashcoin.net to dashcoin.info...evan must be starting to sabotage dashcoin  Angry

EDIT:
somebody is tinkering around hmmmm..

before:

few hours after i posted:

Lol  Roll Eyes

Looser.

Buy you a new dev and more foreward.

move to your thread?  Grin
legendary
OP link was changed from dashcoin.net to dashcoin.info...evan must be starting to sabotage dashcoin  Angry

EDIT:

before:

Lol  Roll Eyes

Looser.

Buy you a new dev and more foreward.
Probably the former dev SLB also sold his account to evan Sad
legendary

EDIT:

before:

legendary
thefarm and dashcoin99 asked questions..the replies are too few, dashcoin is still alive and kicking even without a dev/s, the way i see it, this is more decentralized than darkcoin  Wink
bytecoin is updating..luckily dashcoin have the same code, we are going to update too.......sadly we still have no dev  Sad

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bytecoin-roadmap-including-cryptonote-protocol-updates-1008146

Maybe someone with the skills to do it can help the community, and dashcoin will have all the cool things that bytecoin is going to implement.

There is very little dev needed to just use the same code.

@ smooth

like many people in this forum i like cryptonote coins, and i think so as you.
I notice that you have the the skills and maybe the will to do it. if nobody else upgrade the coin is It possible that you implement this features in the coin?

Thanks.

I'm not committing to it but I wouldn't rule out it. Merging bytecoin changes will be easy, any number of people can do it.

You are the man. Always willing to help others. Thanks smooth.
legendary
bytecoin is updating..luckily dashcoin have the same code, we are going to update too.......sadly we still have no dev  Sad

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bytecoin-roadmap-including-cryptonote-protocol-updates-1008146

Maybe someone with the skills to do it can help the community, and dashcoin will have all the cool things that bytecoin is going to implement.

@ smooth

I notice that you have the the skills and maybe the will to do it. if nobody else upgrade the coin is It possible that you implement this features in the coin?

Thanks.

I'm not committing to it but I wouldn't rule out it. Merging bytecoin changes will be easy, any number of people can do it.

@ smooth

Thanks.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: