Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 4. (Read 216674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
how about beat darkcoin to the DASH trademark? let them crawl back to the DRK again..
Activity: 649
Merit: 500

For a while there I thought 'Finaly a BTC market!'. But unfortunately it was only that frankendash coin, not the real thing.

Its is really a shame what this people are trying to do with this project. It was even picking up steam. Until that dump that came in suspiciously right before the bullying announcement.

When I first read about what Darkcoin did to Dashcoin a couple days ago, I was angry.  Since then, I have come to realize that Darkcoin is made up of a bunch of bullies.  I HATE bullies.  As such, I would like to propose a community takeover of Dashcoin which I will lead.  I have a gameplan which will begin with:

Any objections?

Full steam ahead Sir! I believe you will find plenty of support for this.

Let's do it, but get read to fork the github.

Don't worry, there are already two copies at least. Wink

Guys. I made a fork to save it from being deleted on dashcoin account.
https://github.com/papaLazzarou/cryptonote-generator
https://github.com/papaLazzarou/dashcoin
https://github.com/papaLazzarou/dashcoin.github.io

I won't be able to take over development. But i'll try to get help to maintain it. Any volunteers?

Great minds think alike. I had done the same thing yesterday. There is also a GUI you might want to fork (see OP)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DSH will always be Dash
Dark is Dork

stand your ground Dash!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
When I first read about what Darkcoin did to Dashcoin a couple days ago, I was angry.  Since then, I have come to realize that Darkcoin is made up of a bunch of bullies.  I HATE bullies.  As such, I would like to propose a community takeover of Dashcoin which I will lead.  I have a gameplan which will begin with:

1.  A formal request for the official twitter account from Darkcoin.
2.  A formal request for the dashcoin.net website from Darkcoin.
3.  A formal request for access to the official Dashcoin github.

Depending on how they respond will determine my next steps.  I assure you I have a strong game plan either way.

We would continue to use this thread for a short time.

I have some coding skills but would likely bring in a friend who is much stronger than me.

We will use all legal means at our disposal if Darkcoin doesn't comply with our requests.

We must fight the bullies that have tampered with and reduced the value and function of our coin.

Any objections?

You have my support as a dashcoin holder. Grin
no objection here

i'm just a miner and a troll, my resources goes to the betterment dashcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When I first read about what Darkcoin did to Dashcoin a couple days ago, I was angry.  Since then, I have come to realize that Darkcoin is made up of a bunch of bullies.  I HATE bullies.  As such, I would like to propose a community takeover of Dashcoin which I will lead.  I have a gameplan which will begin with:

1.  A formal request for the official twitter account from Darkcoin.
2.  A formal request for the dashcoin.net website from Darkcoin.
3.  A formal request for access to the official Dashcoin github.

Depending on how they respond will determine my next steps.  I assure you I have a strong game plan either way.

We would continue to use this thread for a short time.

I have some coding skills but would likely bring in a friend who is much stronger than me.

We will use all legal means at our disposal if Darkcoin doesn't comply with our requests.

We must fight the bullies that have tampered with and reduced the value and function of our coin.

Any objections?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Dashcoin holders -- a simple question.  Do you feel that the developers of Darkcoin have tampered with your personal property (Dashcoin) and as a result, impaired its value?  Yes or no?

They have tampered with the public perception and trade practices of my coin.
Dashcoin holders -- a simple question.  Do you feel that the developers of Darkcoin have tampered with your personal property (Dashcoin) and as a result, impaired its value?  Yes or no?

yes

edit: not just value, but it's future..time will come when some may say we copied it from DRK/DASH because we are using dash in its name, dashcoin will also be hindered from using dash as marketing in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dashcoin holders -- a simple question.  Do you feel that the developers of Darkcoin have tampered with your personal property (Dashcoin) and as a result, impaired its value and/or function?  Yes or no?
update  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

It is a resources thread not a discussion thread, if you want the latter feel free to open one.

Here is an open thread on the same topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/we-need-to-alert-authorities-now-1001596

Now FreedomCoin doesn't have to whine about not being able to disrupt the locked one.

Isn't that nice?   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

It is a resources thread not a discussion thread, if you want the latter feel free to open one.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

lol he mentioned me!
I must have started this whole ball rolling.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

dashcoin mascot was a paper cash....wow.this is supposed to be the "digital cash" big time tsk tsk

edit: while darkcoin has not stolen yet the mascot, dashcoin should use it now. ASAP!

.....hi i am dash the mascot of dashcoin (dash the cash), a digital cash..anonymous like physical cash, cryptonote technology  Cheesy

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: