Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 36. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dont forget to donate to the GUI wallet bounty! I'm a lowly dasher, but i put in a mio! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This coin has been rocking today good job everyone , keep up the good work!
Activity: 41
Starting to be very happy I held onto all my Dash Shocked

Me too! Though I wish I mined it for more than 2 days. Stopped mining due to pool issues and still having pool issues now that I'm mining it again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Starting to be very happy I held onto all my Dash Shocked
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Great to see the performance of DSH today. If this volume and price can be steady then we should see the addition of a DSH/BTC market soon. Watch for some additional Bounty news later!
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
I too have been unable to move any substantial sum of DSH out of my wallet. I have resynced the blockchain and reset my wallet and although I can always get them to show back up in my wallet, I can never successfully get them sent anywhere. Very small amounts will send, but even the larger amounts that are failing are much less that the max TX size. If I have a few 100M DSH to move, would I need to do so over 1000's of TXs?

i think at this point its limit safely is 4 million at a time. i never have issues sending that amount per transaction.

I tried down to 1M and it was still failing to send after a few hours. Now, only at <10K does it send normally. Something just seems off as in the past I have had no issues. I have not sent any DSH since the last update though. Or maybe something to do with Poloniex?

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

transfer 0 [address] [amount] -p [payment id] -f [fee]

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.

Nope. Still transaction is over limit size. Cant send even 1000 DSH to myself.

Just keep decreasing the amount.  Try sending a few small ones, then try a few larger ones.  It sounds like there are a lot of inputs with very few dashcoin in them.  A couple small transactions to yourself (even 200 DSH) can get rid of those inputs.

There is 10 milion coins with inputs in 300-1000 DSH. This is going to be loooong night  Cheesy
It sucks for the anonymity, but 'transfer 1' instead of 'transfer 0' will decrease the size. Be sure you use [fee] > 11 to make your transactions included in the blockchain faster. Currently there are a lot of transactions made

Never mind now its working  Grin I can sent 10000 DSH per transaction so it is OK for me  Grin  Grin  Grin
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
I too have been unable to move any substantial sum of DSH out of my wallet. I have resynced the blockchain and reset my wallet and although I can always get them to show back up in my wallet, I can never successfully get them sent anywhere. Very small amounts will send, but even the larger amounts that are failing are much less that the max TX size. If I have a few 100M DSH to move, would I need to do so over 1000's of TXs?

i think at this point its limit safely is 4 million at a time. i never have issues sending that amount per transaction.

I tried down to 1M and it was still failing to send after a few hours. Now, only at <10K does it send normally. Something just seems off as in the past I have had no issues. I have not sent any DSH since the last update though. Or maybe something to do with Poloniex?

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.

Just keep decreasing the amount.  Try sending a few small ones, then try a few larger ones.  It sounds like there are a lot of inputs with very few dashcoin in them.  A couple small transactions to yourself (even 200 DSH) can get rid of those inputs.

There is 10 milion coins with inputs in 300-1000 DSH. This is going to be loooong night  Cheesy
It sucks for the anonymity, but 'transfer 1' instead of 'transfer 0' will decrease the size. Be sure you use [fee] > 11 to make your transactions included in the blockchain faster. Currently there are a lot of transactions made

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.

Just keep decreasing the amount.  Try sending a few small ones, then try a few larger ones.  It sounds like there are a lot of inputs with very few dashcoin in them.  A couple small transactions to yourself (even 200 DSH) can get rid of those inputs.

There is 10 milion coins with inputs in 300-1000 DSH. This is going to be loooong night  Cheesy
Activity: 169

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.

Just keep decreasing the amount.  Try sending a few small ones, then try a few larger ones.  It sounds like there are a lot of inputs with very few dashcoin in them.  A couple small transactions to yourself (even 200 DSH) can get rid of those inputs.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. And are you suggesting a second wallet to consolidate inputs?

You can send the coins to the same wallet.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. And are you suggesting a second wallet to consolidate inputs?

[/quote]

Probably that is my problem. Is there any copy paste options in simplewallet? Im tired for every time typing same adress and payment id?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.

could also be "dust" on your transactions which can prevent sending larger amounts, iam unsure if its been fixed in dsh.

people be aware about subtoshi.i tested it and send 2 coins for the first time and it reached my wallet at this exchange but in the second time i sent 4 millions coins and they never reach my wallet.i know that i lost my coins forever because i have not saved my Tx id and now i have only 300000 coins but i post in this thread to tell you that you must save your transaction id to maybe be able to recover or track your coins.

I will track down your transaction and recover your coins, it will just take a bit longer.  If I know the approximate time they were sent and how much was sent, I can find it.  The transaction id just makes things a lot easier.  Please open a support ticket (email [email protected]) , which also conveniently confirms your email, so I know which account to credit the coins to.
legendary

legendary
and now dsh comes alive, all it took was an XMR pairing lol. was worth more then 1 sat at one point, lets see if dsh can pass that
Pages:
Jump to: