Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 42. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
XDN GUI wallet is the best of its kind at present,simple and functional.
@Dev,can you develop a similar one?

This discussion is probably still open.
This first DSH GUI wallet will be based of another cryptonote wallet that already exists.
Options would be BBR and XDN.

New Thread is complete, I will post today so we can get this going!
I've tried XDN GUI wallet,really impressed with its simplicity -- only one .exe file,fast sync speed(it took me 2 or 3 hours to complete the whole sync process).

i just tried the BBR wallet for the first time. It's very sleek and better looking than XDN's.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

This first DSH GUI wallet will be based of another cryptonote wallet that already exists.

I've tried XDN GUI wallet,really impressed with its simplicity -- only one .exe file,fast sync speed(it took me 2 or 3 hours to complete the whole sync process).
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
subtoshi bitcoin withdrawals not working Huh support not answering! may be someone knows whats going now? it looks like subtoshi have not bitcoins in there wallet.

Nothing too serious. Give it some time.
A decent chunk of Dash was sold yesterday which is a good sign!

They will respond and resolve!
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Someone in this thread mentioned it is only possible to transfer a maximum of 4.500.000 DSH in 1 transaction. Is that true?

the biggest amount i sent is 50M

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8737499
I also want to know the anwser.

sorry, but I do not really get this as an answer:  "  If you want to reduce the number of inputs used, you can send dashcoin to yourself.

Is there a simple answer to this simple question:

in example; you have 10.000.000 DSH on the subtoshi exchange. Is it possible to withdraw these at once to your own DSH wallet address ?

i encountered problems in withdrawing coins in subtoshi, sometimes you have to withdraw in small amounts to get your coins through like 10M or 5M maybe even lower...

sending coins to yourself is reducing the inputs used..example: if you got 1000 from mining inputs of 100, 200, 200, and 500 (4 inputs)...then if you send 1000 to yourself you got 1000 (1 input)....more inputs equals more bytes, the size of bytes for transfer is the limiting factor..so sending coins to yourself will decrease inputs and smaller bytes transfer, smaller bytes = more coins to transfer

I had similar problems with other CN coins. But how does sending funds to yourself not experience the same problem? Don't the same inputs need to be included in a transaction, broadcasted and confirmed into the blockchain?
subtoshi bitcoin withdrawals not working Huh support not answering! may be someone knows whats going now? it looks like subtoshi have not bitcoins in there wallet.
It won't take long to trade on hitbtc in the next months,if we keep voting. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 185
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
@pwstegman

Good to hear you increased the amount of DSH immediately available, thanks for that. It motivates to keep buying Dashcoin.
Activity: 169
The subtoshi exchange should seriously increase the amount of DSH in their hot wallet. It is impossible to withdraw 20M, 10M or even a small 5M.
Every day I can only withdraw 4M, which is very annoying.

I have just increased the amount in the hot wallet.

I believe soon it will not be necessary to trade on sub-satoshi levels Smiley

I remind everyone that subtoshi does not mean below satoshi in price, but rather below satoshi in precision.  Coins can be traded at values above a satoshi just fine on Subtoshi.  Additionally, the exchange allowing prices below a satoshi does not contribute to dashcoin's price.  Supply and demand contributes to the price.
Yes,quite agree.
let's vote on https://hitbtc.com/vote and trade on Hitbtc
BTW:no need to login in to cast vote.  Wink Wink
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
nice, I'm gonna donate to this fund

lets have a nice GUI  Wink
The subtoshi exchange should seriously increase the amount of DSH in their hot wallet. It is impossible to withdraw 20M, 10M or even a small 5M.
Every day I can only withdraw 4M, which is very annoying.
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Hey All.

The most ive withdrawn from Subtoshi at once is 20 million. Yesterday withdraws did not work for a while but then did, at this time i made 3 withdrawals for 20million each before i received an error. As i said yesterday, Withdrawing from subtoshi, those errors are most likely due to the hot wallet being emptied! Be happy that the exchange owner is protecting your coins at the least!

GUI Wallet

The announcement, which will be a launch for the GUI Bounty, is on its way. Just to give an idea of what is to come. The dev is open to getting a GUI Wallet completed for the community! A target for a budget has been set and we will be asking the community to help support its development! The funds we will be raising will go towards development of the GUI, with additional features needing a similar budget.

Ultimately, if a 'development fund' or something like it is in place now, i strongly believe it will be good in the long run for Dash!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Someone in this thread mentioned it is only possible to transfer a maximum of 4.500.000 DSH in 1 transaction. Is that true?

50M is good.
4.5M is too small.
legendary

sorry, but I do not really get this as an answer:  "  If you want to reduce the number of inputs used, you can send dashcoin to yourself.

in example; you have 10.000.000 DSH on the subtoshi exchange. Is it possible to withdraw these at once to your own DSH wallet address ?

i encountered problems in withdrawing coins in subtoshi, sometimes you have to withdraw in small amounts to get your coins through like 10M or 5M maybe even lower...

sending coins to yourself is reducing the inputs used..example: if you got 1000 from mining inputs of 100, 200, 200, and 500 (4 inputs)...then if you send 1000 to yourself you got 1000 (1 input)....more inputs equals more bytes, the size of bytes for transfer is the limiting factor..so sending coins to yourself will decrease inputs and smaller bytes transfer, smaller bytes = more coins to transfer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: