Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 40. (Read 216687 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
i agree, additional development is necessary that is different from bcn
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Keeping a mirorr of BCN indeed do save a lot of development costs,but what gives DSH value?
Additional develoment is neccesary.For GUI wallet,from my understanding,what need to do is to add a customized 'shell'  to DSH daemon.
no pain no gain~~ Cheesy
Rantzbitz ,I appreciate your efforts.
But as we see here,we haven't seen much interaction from slb's -- the initiator comments about the future development plan.
The last time slb's direct repond about development & marketing plan is easy ,that is,---do it yourself.  Grin Grin
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
@rantzbitz

Thank you for your answer. So if I understand correctly, Dashcoin is as it is, as if in "maintenance mode" as you mention, and the development is currently halted?

Who is the initiator of this coin? It is very surprising to see development halted and the community being asked to pay for any further development.
If you start a coin, you should be responsible and keep developing. That is called commitment.
Moreover, this is a Bytecoin clone as mentioned in the ANN, so the development so far can not have been too complicated.
Learning this, I am very disappointed in the Dashcoin devs and honestly fear for Dashcoin's future.

When i say daily maintenance, i in no way mean the development is halted. I did not want to provide an answer as to what is being developed at this time by slb as i would rather him dissolve that information. I can say that with my discussions with slb, he seems very committed to the future development of DSH, which is why we have initiated this Development Fund.

Bytecoin, if you look at their development stage, they do not yet have a GUI wallet, which if they did, DSH would have one as well.
I personally have no idea when a BCN GUI wallet would be available so why wait, lets at least advance DSH in the meantime.

I've personally just came on board and would love to see users like yourself give input as to what is necessary for DSH to grow. The commitment on the Dev side is there!

Rantz
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
@rantzbitz

Thank you for your answer. So if I understand correctly, Dashcoin is as it is, as if in "maintenance mode" as you mention, and the development is currently halted?

Who is the initiator of this coin? It is very surprising to see development halted and the community being asked to pay for any further development.
If you start a coin, you should be responsible and keep developing. That is called commitment.
Moreover, this is a Bytecoin clone as mentioned in the ANN, so the development so far can not have been too complicated.
Learning this, I am very disappointed in the Dashcoin devs and honestly fear for Dashcoin's future.

legendary
If anybody has suggestions or feature requests for Subtoshi, please post them here.  I would love to see what you guys want to be added or improved.
a trollbox..maybe Grin
Activity: 169
If anybody has suggestions or feature requests for Subtoshi, please post them here.  I would love to see what you guys want to be added or improved.
R.M.H. Ether 2013
If the community wants the additional features of a GUI wallet, Apps and Services a Bounty is necessary as there is no current Budget available for the dev or others that may be needed to complete what the community wants.

The DSH community is in a very unique position where the necessary budget needed for projects is minimal compared to the benefits all DSH holders will receive as its value increases.

As i said before, I encourage this sort of community discussion more and i am happy the questions are being asked.
I know the dev is working on what is necessary to maintain the coin in its current state, but it would be unfair to expect the dev alone to get these additional features added.
That is a good question bitcurrently. I agree it is good for the Dashcoin community to hear what is currently being worked upon by the devs.
Any GUI wallet news from slb? Huh

We've started a Bounty Thread to raise the funds to complete the GUI wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-cryptonote-bounty-development-fund-804330
It's wired that I didn't see slb's any repond to GUI wallet development.  Huh
Funding is needed for GUI wallet. The development time allocated to Dashcoin is for other things and more time have to be added if you want GUI wallet released faster.
What are  other things ? for example ...?
legendary
i donated 30M DSH for the wallet  Smiley
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-cryptonote-bounty-development-fund-804330
Funding is needed for GUI wallet. The development time allocated to Dashcoin is for other things and more time have to be added if you want GUI wallet released faster.

R.M.H. Ether 2013

There was an issue with the daemon, and I am currently fixing it.  Withdrawals will fail due to the issue with the daemon, but I am working on it, and should have it working soon.

Fixed!  Withdrawals will now go through.  Any deposits made while I was fixing it will also show up now.
There was an issue with the daemon, and I am currently fixing it.  Withdrawals will fail due to the issue with the daemon, but I am working on it, and should have it working soon.
got a question;

In my Subtoshi exchange account is shown that my withdrawal has been processed with the TX_hash
f948287c4798746893d3f78878fc3f0419cce49f5e00939506c891dfd8afe236
already 12 hrs ago,
but if I look up the TX-hash on the blockchain on https://minergate.com/blockchain/dsh/blocks
it is not registered...

Does this mean the withdrawal was not processed at all?

I looks like the transaction was rejected by the network.  I will be able to fix this in a few hours.

I have marked the withdrawal as failed, and the coins have been returned to your account.  Please try withdrawing again, and it should go though this time.

curious how you did this and whether this is available in the standard wallet or daemon.

I reset the wallets, which clears the transactions locally, and syncs with the transactions the network has.  As the transaction was rejected by the network, it was not included when refreshing.  Thus, the coins were "returned" to the wallet, and I was able to then mark the withdrawal in the database as failed.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
got a question;

In my Subtoshi exchange account is shown that my withdrawal has been processed with the TX_hash
f948287c4798746893d3f78878fc3f0419cce49f5e00939506c891dfd8afe236
already 12 hrs ago,
but if I look up the TX-hash on the blockchain on https://minergate.com/blockchain/dsh/blocks
it is not registered...

Does this mean the withdrawal was not processed at all?

I looks like the transaction was rejected by the network.  I will be able to fix this in a few hours.

I have marked the withdrawal as failed, and the coins have been returned to your account.  Please try withdrawing again, and it should go though this time.

curious how you did this and whether this is available in the standard wallet or daemon.
Cheers to the Subtoshi exchange; trading and withdrawals are working A-OK today. Keep it up like this please.
Pages:
Jump to: