Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 44. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Well, this subtoshi exchange really needs some improvement. I bought a few 10's of millions of DSH, but it is almost impossible to withdraw.
Even small amounts of 3 million lead to an error message. Emailed them about that, then it is possible to withdraw 2 batches of 4 million,
but with the next withdraws the error pops up again. I am getting a very bad feeling about this subtoshi exchange,
as if they do not have available the coins I bought....
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.
Some plans are in place to make this a reality!

My name is Rantz Bitz
and i have jumped on board to assist with the marketing for DSH!
A GUI Wallet will be one of the top priorities for DSH.

Supporters, im asking you to send me a pm if you would also like to assist
Watch for an official announcement to come this week.

DSH is far from dead!
New life about to be injected into it.

As SLB says, we are all owners, the holders and miners, so lets do our part to make this coin a success!
Activity: 186
dash is well placed to be a fair bcn release.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
bcn had a bad reputation regarding the premine...i believe they should have their second chance, they pioneered cn coins..they did a great work and deserve riches  Wink

i didn't know xdn had an ex bcn dev, glad they are doing fine with xdn.

how about some bcn dev join our dash dev?...if this happens i'll donate some dsh for development when dsh gains some value.
hitbtc is abosolutely the largest cryptonite exchange now.
If dsh can be listed on hitbtc,it still has a slim chance to  survive.

I would have thought that Poloniex is the largest cn coin exchange being that they have xmr pairings.

If you are looking for a pump and dump coin, then no, dash is not for you.
If however you want to mine and work towards building a community then stick around.

mining xdn was the same at the beginning but those who stayed strong and mined while others wined about getting on an exchange
have done very nicely.

It is early days. Keep quiet about dash and mine a big stash. Play the long game if you can afford to. The payoff will be worth it.
In term of the total trading volumn,yes,hitbtc is the largest cyptonite coin exchange.
In term of community scale and development strength,obviously,DSH is no match with XDN.

In terms of comparison with xdn, dash has multi sigs which xdn lacks.
As for the development strength, if slb is able to keep all bytecoin upgrades propagating into dsh
then there is an extensive and experienced development team behind this coin.

community is something that will grow over time if we work on it.

I feel that people are after a get rich quick scheme instead of slowly building something solid.
No one was making money out of bitcoin when they first started mining it so why should we on a new coin?
Its through sticking around and with how slb has laid out how he can afford to support his coin I
think that as one of the newer cn coins that has a chance to be a stayer

By long term I am thinking that we need to look towards mining and keeping this coin
in line with bcn for the next year before we worry about what we can sell it for.

anyway thats my 2 dash worth Smiley
What you said above makes sense on paper.
But in real world ,you can't deny the fact that most coins have extremely slim chance to success.

I would have though that in a very new market such as the cn/altcoin market there isnt enough history to make any assumptions. Right now its all wild speculation and that includes bitcoin.

But if you dont back a horse in the race then you cant win.

I have some bcn and like the way its being developed. It was hidden in the deep web for two years so I couldnt get in on the ground floor.
With dsh we all have a chance to do that without following a fork that may not be able to implement everything that bcn offers.

Only a couple of months out that is already the case. So this is the closest most of us will get to having something as great as bcn. XDN has an ex bcn dev on board so I dont see why dsh couldnt also gain that
at some later date.

Anyway right now I am going to keep mining it and come xmas I will re-evaluate how things are going.
Activity: 123

I would have thought that Poloniex is the largest cn coin exchange being that they have xmr pairings.

If however you want to mine and work towards building a community then stick around.

mining xdn was the same at the beginning but those who stayed strong and mined while others wined about getting on an exchange
have done very nicely.

It is early days. Keep quiet about dash and mine a big stash. Play the long game if you can afford to. The payoff will be worth it.
In term of the total trading volumn,yes,hitbtc is the largest cyptonite coin exchange.
In term of community scale and development strength,obviously,DSH is no match with XDN.

As for the development strength, if slb is able to keep all bytecoin upgrades propagating into dsh

I feel that people are after a get rich quick scheme instead of slowly building something solid.
No one was making money out of bitcoin when they first started mining it so why should we on a new coin?
Its through sticking around and with how slb has laid out how he can afford to support his coin I

By long term I am thinking that we need to look towards mining and keeping this coin
in line with bcn for the next year before we worry about what we can sell it for.

What you said above makes sense on paper.
But in real world ,you can't deny the fact that most coins have extremely slim chance to success.

have done very nicely.

have done very nicely.

have done very nicely.

Activity: 169
Hi all,

I have +65 Million of dashcoin, what can I do with that?

Neither exchange accept this coin ?  Huh Cry

Try haveing over 400 million lol. Considering you can generally only send 4.5 million per transaction.......
Be patient,hitbtc is likely to be the first big exchange for DSH.Keep voting  Grin

DASH is not getting on the any exchange soon. https://subtoshi.com/ is not really a exchange.

Subtoshi is most definitely an exchange.  It may not have the big name of some of the other exchanges, but it functions just fine as an exchange.

thats what happens when you put a coin like this on such an exchange, even if you could mine millions a day, there is no real chance of being able to sell it in one hit as there is next to no volume, even with my stash i could dump it all the way to 000000000000 sat... dsh needs a bigger more realistic exchange otherwise it will just roll over and die in the end.

Supply and demand is what kills a coin.  The exchange has nothing to do with this.
DSH adds no technical merit to the coin that it cloned, and the Dev has no clear goal or community backing.
So this crummy coin will die soon.
Yes,it's dying.
@Dev,if don't want to do promotion & marketing ,it's not a good idea to release this coin,waste of time and energy.   Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
DSH is dirt cheap,only 0.043 satoshi.
I am pretty sure if you are a miner,you can't earn your power fee.

thats what happens when you put a coin like this on such an exchange, even if you could mine millions a day, there is no real chance of being able to sell it in one hit as there is next to no volume, even with my stash i could dump it all the way to 000000000000 sat... dsh needs a bigger more realistic exchange otherwise it will just roll over and die in the end.
DSH is dirt cheap,only 0.043 satoshi.
I am pretty sure if you are a miner,you can't earn your power fee.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Try haveing over 400 million lol. Considering you can generally only send 4.5 million per transaction.......
Be patient,hitbtc is likely to be the first big exchange for DSH.Keep voting  Grin

DASH is not getting on the any exchange soon. https://subtoshi.com/ is not really a exchange.
Really hope Dev can develop a GUI wallet,so that beginners can use it easily.
Hi all,

Activity: 235

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /auth/register on this server.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hi all,

Pages:
Jump to: