Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 24. (Read 157860 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There is a lot of interest in Dashcoin's development strategy. Web wallet is on the way too

Dashcoin is derect clone of BCN.
BCN is dead now, devs are disappeared, no new releases.
Who will maintain DSH development further?
I thought that Forknote is the active development. Is BCN really dead? BCN released a big beta just 4 month ago
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
There is a lot of interest in Dashcoin's development strategy. Web wallet is on the way too

Dashcoin is direct clone of BCN.
BCN is dead now, devs are disappeared, no new releases.
Who will maintain DSH development further?
Why do you still mine this coin guys?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Why do you still mine this coin guys?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
We just broke 100,000$ marketcap.

yeah dashcoin is doing well in Cryptopia ... but it seems there are too few coins are being traded there, millions had been mined...where did they all go? LOL .. i hope those coins are in many strong hands now.

it was pretty retarding for DSH, being only traded at poloniex for XMR only back then.. even at 600 satoshi it has already doubled its value from poloniex long standing ~ 300 satoshi valuation.
We just broke 100,000$ marketcap.
legendary

I have used them since unitus got delisted from poloniex, and maybe a little bit before then. I chat with both the owners in the trollbox and they seem like decent folks with some kind of principle - they refuse to list dash and dumped ETH after hardfork. They also commit to coins once they're listed even if they're not doing much/any volume, unless the network gets totally fucked or something. Coins I trade there: unitus, nyan, bitcedi, aeon, myriad, monero, groestl.

They're not perfect. They have this shitcoin dot that they basically have a monopoly on, and some questionable listings like EDRcoin and leocoin, but overall I think they are pretty good and have been up and running for a couple years now I think.

thanks for the input..exchanges start small and when they get bigger they tend to become more choosy..polo got their break when cryptsy fucked up..

leocoin lol, i've got a first hand experience with their MLM agents (in person), that's why i feel like visiting their thread from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

I have used them since unitus got delisted from poloniex, and maybe a little bit before then. I chat with both the owners in the trollbox and they seem like decent folks with some kind of principle - they refuse to list dash and dumped ETH after hardfork. They also commit to coins once they're listed even if they're not doing much/any volume, unless the network gets totally fucked or something. Coins I trade there: unitus, nyan, bitcedi, aeon, myriad, monero, groestl.

They're not perfect. They have this shitcoin dot that they basically have a monopoly on, and some questionable listings like EDRcoin and leocoin, but overall I think they are pretty good and have been up and running for a couple years now I think.
legendary
... or directly convert to BTC like in shapeshift ...
What about Changelly?

my bad. i missed that part, i even post it in the previous page. LOL

there is a huge gap in changelly DSH - BTC market(buy and sell price), hope this even out in time.
... or directly convert to BTC like in shapeshift ...
What about Changelly?
legendary
a web wallet is nice..but i will remind people about the risk in storing your coins in places where it can be stolen or lost. unlike XMR, DSH has no market where you can use it to buy goods or directly convert to BTC like in shapeshift. so using a web wallet to become mobile(no access to your PC while you are outside your home) is not that great yet.

i would try the web wallet though..with the amount i can afford to lose.

I gave you an idea.

The rest is up to you.

that's not a very enticing news LOL..anyway anybody can grab a decent amount of DSH with at least 20$, and i got no problem with that. too bad poloniex delisted DSH, with XMR in hot seat DSH tends to become very cheap there, especially with the darknet XMR utilization.
I gave some DSH for the web wallet. I will send more when it is functional.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I gave you an idea.

The rest is up to you.
Guys,

I kindly suggest everybody to fill their DSH assets.
I just got some exciting news and seems the DSH rate will increase significantly in 2017.

Hitbtc still have some cheap DSH - https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DSH-to-BTC

Grab it while still not too late.
Is the web wallet the exciting news or something else?
legendary
Guys,

I just got some exciting news and seems the DSH rate will increase significantly in 2017.

how will people buy if the news is not told? or at least a speculation on what's about to come?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Guys,

Lol what's the news? Seems like the news is eeX has some bags he wants to dump Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: