Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 26. (Read 157860 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
DSH is getting delisted from Polo on 9/5 !!
It's already dead for a long time.

DASH shill sockpuppet account.. this coin will still be called Dashcoin DSH, even though polo will delist it Tongue

i guess this is a consolation for you guys for losing the anonymity currency spot on dark markets to monero XMR  Tongue
legendary

polo is a big exchage now, they are trimming their markets and focusing on high volume coins..there are coins with volume for the last 24hours like 8 btc for FLT and 6 btc for GRS that are in the list.

polo didn't even let DSH taste BTC market.

so it will be just hitbtc for DSH.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It's already dead for a long time.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
legendary
Monero is in the spotlight as 2 darknet markets added XMR..

Cryptonotes will catch attention again..hope DSH get some too
legendary
This project needs more devs to take on Evan

Evan can make an army of devs and shills but they cannot destroy Dashcoin DSH  Grin

besides, as long as Bytecoin is being developed DSH gets a free ride. we don't know what might happen if Bytecoin dies, lot's of maybes.
Every Cryptonote clone without big modifications can offer what Dashcoin offers. The scripts for creating Dashcoin are public and others are taking advantage. We need more devs/avtivity if we want Dashcoin not to be left behind.

Dashcoin survived Evan and Co. sabotage because it is simply a 100% bytecoin clone without the premine. if DSH is a fork that constantly needs a developer, the coin would simply die because nobody would continue development after a sabotage like what Evan and Co did.

Dashcoin continues development, that's what brings life to this coin.

i would agree in needing more devs if Bytecoin died/no more development, then DSH should stop being a clone and continue the development of Bytecoin code from "Dashcoin a 100% Bytecoin image without the premine" to "Dashcoin the rebirth of Bytecoin without the premine"

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Evan can make an army of devs and shills but they cannot destroy Dashcoin DSH  Grin

besides, as long as Bytecoin is being developed DSH gets a free ride. we don't know what might happen if Bytecoin dies, lot's of maybes.
Every Cryptonote clone without big modifications can offer what Dashcoin offers. The scripts for creating Dashcoin are public and others are taking advantage. We need more devs/avtivity if we want Dashcoin not to be left behind.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
legendary
What would happen to Dashcoin if the Bytecoin network were to go down?

It would keep on going. Different chain.

Maybe it would stop being a clone and begin active development. Maybe.

DSH community is welcome to make that into a Q&A on Monero SE. Other CryptoNote projects are on topic there:

One DSH question exists already

bumping this page from the old thread.. it is just a few pages read to the last page, this will give an insight to new readers regarding the name sabotage by darkcoin aka DASH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.1320
Activity: 174
Merit: 101

DSH community is welcome to make that into a Q&A on Monero SE. Other CryptoNote projects are on topic there:

One DSH question exists already
Activity: 251
Downloaded GUI.

It peered up and works fine...except that is takes upward of 5 - 10 minutes to start up.

I know it's working in the background, but it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator for "noobs" that says "hey, I'm loading...chill out."

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
any paper wallet?

You can try this one: http://xmrtests.llcoins.net

It is a little bit noob-unfriendly in my opinion but if you follow the directions carefully it should work. I would try it with a small test amount first, then redo using the same steps for a real paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Did the developers give up? When you go to http://dashcoin.info/ and go to the FAQs page, its a page not found. When you go to Coingecko and you look at Developer percentage its 12% out of like a 100%. 

There's not really a developer, per se. It's just supposed to mirror Bytecoin's development, without the 80+% premine, which I believe it's up-to-date with.
Did the developers give up? When you go to http://dashcoin.info/ and go to the FAQs page, its a page not found. When you go to Coingecko and you look at Developer percentage its 12% out of like a 100%. 
Activity: 308
Activity: 53
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dashcoin/usd

Anyone want to take a gander at what happened from April 25th to May 2nd? Why did the price rise up so much? Why did it fall? Did people mistake DSH for Dash again? What can we do to increase the value again? Lastly, can people trade from HitBTC if you are from NYC.

I know its a lot of questions, I am a noob to the ALT coin world. Thank you in advance if for answering any of the questions.

Regards,

Farty
It is because BTC-e is using the DSH ticker for Dash. Coingecko is aggregating information automatically. If exchange is using a wrong ticker, it confuses their scripts.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dashcoin/usd

Anyone want to take a gander at what happened from April 25th to May 2nd? Why did the price rise up so much? Why did it fall? Did people mistake DSH for Dash again? What can we do to increase the value again? Lastly, can people trade from HitBTC if you are from NYC.

I know its a lot of questions, I am a noob to the ALT coin world. Thank you in advance if for answering any of the questions.

Regards,

Farty
Pages:
Jump to: