Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 3. (Read 157853 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What's with the pump today and why have I never heard of Dashcoin before?
I thought it was a Dash fork/copy/scam for a start. Maybe somebody thought Dash was on sale on HitBTC and bought in heavy?
Makes no sense, please enlighten me!
Activity: 9
Hello
I hope someone here can help me.
So I had stoned at democats have about 40000 dsh coins. and would like to sell these. but come with the old and new,
hitbit and cryptopia that no longer exist. cope.
I get the coins still sold somewhere.
because democats is not working anymore?
Greetings holger
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I tried to sync from block 0.

It is impossible to surpass block 963117:

If You read this thread or at least last ten-twenty pages, I know. I know that fact from the begining.

I just said that something look to me suspicious.

When i tried to sync existing blockchain, I was stuck to some block about 964000, not sure. I think maybe it was 966434 block which is on the picture. Plus, I had not any node or peer.

Now I trying to sync from genesis block or block 0.

The picture I posted, show for very short time interval, two blockchains. Both does not belong to stupid minergate blockchain, because they have over one milion blocks.

My god, there are full shits from darkcoin jerks on dashcoin reddit.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
yes minergate and HitBTC are still on the old unsave blockchain.
see:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DashCoin/comments/6d51yn/17600000_dsh_double_spent_on_minergate/
for more infos.
This look suspicious to me:

Is original dashcoin blockchain maybe forked?
Activity: 98
I think that  I will stop mining DSH even if now the diff is really good!

Merit: 1
This project has already proved itself from the best side. Everybody knows that Dashcoin [DSH] is a crypto-currency, started on July 5, 2014. Dashcoin is a Bytecoin plug and uses the unique CryptoNote algorithm. Dashcoin's goal is to create the perfect mirror image. Further successes to the developers.
Activity: 90
Activity: 112
There is no pool for mining ... I check all and no1 is working.. And also if hitbtc is in wrong chaing so where we can sell our coins?
Generally if there is another exchange for the coin, I would advise you to use another exchange for that. Since in recent months, the exchange itself Hitbtc is not very conscientiously working and often on the exchange problems with the input and output of funds.
Activity: 28
hello.
Can you help me with an advice?
 Do you know  something about  this  project?
I wanted to invest  but before wanted to get more feedbacks.
https://cryptics.tech/
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 11
Yes, for some reason democats daemon is not working.

And unfortunately, sync blockchain is impossible.

Any node, any peer, please?

my miner 2.1.2 works fine

there are two different blockchains
one with old code aka minergate & hitbtc:
2018-Jun-11 20:20:46.507418 INFO    [protocol] [203.162.53.190:29090 OUT] Sync data returned unknown top block: 964484 -> 1025377 [60893 blocks (84 days) behind]
2018-Jun-11 20:20:46.507418 INFO    [protocol] SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-Jun-11 20:34:19.243116 WARNING [node_server] [79.114.54.185:29080 OUT] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen.

one original with bugfixes but without exchange  Angry

2018-Jun-11 19:23:30.990836 INFO    [protocol] [91.179.27.220:29080 OUT] Sync data returned unknown top block: 964463 -> 964464 [1 blocks (0 days) behind]
2018-Jun-11 19:23:30.990836 INFO    [protocol] SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-Jun-11 19:23:44.912553 INFO    [protocol] [91.179.27.220:29080 OUT] SYNCHRONIZED OK

Yes, for some reason democats daemon is not working.

And unfortunately, sync blockchain is impossible.

Any node, any peer, please?
Activity: 256
There is no pool for mining ... I check all and no1 is working.. And also if hitbtc is in wrong chaing so where we can sell our coins?
Activity: 19
lf I use the new 2.1.2 day wallet will that work with demcats?
If You do NOT using wrong double spent dashcoin minergate, but original dashcoin CLI wallet, yes. And use CLI wallet, only. Not GUI.

How Can I save the  dsh coins currently pending at demcats?
You cannot. You using hitbtc address, they are on wrong double spent stupid minergate chain.

I know that I repeating "wrong double spent minergate chain", because You have to realize, this is all minergate fault.
today Dem deducted their 10% of my total dashcoin! How can
They do that if the coins are lost as you said?!

democats takes their fee and sends the coin to the address you choose like the hitbitc address which is the wrong chain...

you lost your coin but democats didn't lost their fee....

anyway..how much coins did you lose?
I lost like 4500 so far! And the all the work  behind the coin!!
The problem now lol I started mining with the new CLI wallet 2.1.2 using demcats and I am getting the same outcome! No coins! Is it a dead coin?! I know no other wallet unless I go back to minergate?!

what is your mining address?

DSH Wallet 2.1.2:
My desktop wallet address:
"DAi6pCPN5emLkYbTUangPdNSsJjg69xrq8Pyn367YkViZJ6n5YrgqJ6LCCkeBQW7TB4Z3QosDiZDD7Z UQk1adzgbEtS3CRu"

but can't receive anything from dem.

I can't send then either, because of that address. What is that?

I have 2 DSH addresses, One I created with DSH Wallet 2.1.2 (CLI)which is this:
DAi6pCPN5emLkYbTUangPdNSsJjg69xrq8Pyn367YkViZJ6n5YrgqJ6LCCkeBQW7TB4Z3QosDiZDD7Z UQk1adzgbEtS3CRu.

also I created one on HiTBtc, which is this:
D9ZPbtMkCNGet4CFoadGFK5DLs1UwKNJRYuXMD9HaTDAQASZTpjZjatV3t9ZzAVrKd1mzeWaYMgFTiU HmsmiDcNt2pKRJ3r.

but Dem didn't send me anything to either addresses, that's what i meant.

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
If You do NOT using wrong double spent dashcoin minergate, but original dashcoin CLI wallet, yes. And use CLI wallet, only. Not GUI.

You cannot. You using hitbtc address, they are on wrong double spent stupid minergate chain.

I know that I repeating "wrong double spent minergate chain", because You have to realize, this is all minergate fault.

democats takes their fee and sends the coin to the address you choose like the hitbitc address which is the wrong chain...

The problem now lol I started mining with the new CLI wallet 2.1.2 using demcats and I am getting the same outcome! No coins! Is it a dead coin?! I know no other wallet unless I go back to minergate?!

DSH Wallet 2.1.2:
"DAi6pCPN5emLkYbTUangPdNSsJjg69xrq8Pyn367YkViZJ6n5YrgqJ6LCCkeBQW7TB4Z3QosDiZDD7Z UQk1adzgbEtS3CRu"

I can't send then either, because of that address. What is that?

DSH Wallet 2.1.2:

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Pages:
Jump to: