Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 4. (Read 157853 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
lf I use the new 2.1.2 day wallet will that work with demcats?
If You do NOT using wrong double spent dashcoin minergate, but original dashcoin CLI wallet, yes. And use CLI wallet, only. Not GUI.

How Can I save the  dsh coins currently pending at demcats?
You cannot. You using hitbtc address, they are on wrong double spent stupid minergate chain.

I know that I repeating "wrong double spent minergate chain", because You have to realize, this is all minergate fault.
today Dem deducted their 10% of my total dashcoin! How can
They do that if the coins are lost as you said?!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The project has such high coin supply what is the plan for it or any roadmap going forward?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Hello. There's someone who can help me. with a valid wallet link. and a pool for mining dsh ...

always look at page 1

https://github.com/forknote/dashcoin/releases/tag/2.0.1.1

http://democats.org/pool/?name=dashcoin
Activity: 2
Hello. There's someone who can help me. with a valid wallet link. and a pool for mining dsh ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If You do NOT using wrong double spent dashcoin minergate, but original dashcoin CLI wallet, yes. And use CLI wallet, only. Not GUI.

You cannot. You using hitbtc address, they are on wrong double spent stupid minergate chain.

I know that I repeating "wrong double spent minergate chain", because You have to realize, this is all minergate fault.
Yes, because You using wrong double spent chain.
2 more points:
Even if I give them away I have to leave them behind 😂
Yes, because You using wrong double spent chain.
So I can keep mining on Democats.org using hitbtc wallet address?

No.

And my coins will show on hitbtc after the bug is fixed?

No.

So my coins are gone forever?
So I can keep mining on Democats.org using hitbtc wallet address?

No.

And my coins will show on hitbtc after the bug is fixed?

No.
Activity: 38
You are having a nice idea.Work hard will achieve your success soon.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Is it planned to rebrand to avoid confusion with DASH?

the true DASH, the original DASH will never surrender its name to the fake DASH coin(darkcoin)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Is it planned to rebrand to avoid confusion with DASH?
I am mining DSH on Democats.org and I am using dsh wallet address of Hitbtc Exchange - not my own desktop  wallet -in mining software, so far after a week I don't receive any coins at hitbtc wallet address! even I already mined thousands of DSH? is there a way to recover my dsh to redeposit them in Hitbtc dash wallet? It's still showing pending payment in democats.org
Hitbtc is on fork with double spendings on it more than the coin supply (17000000 DSH). The wallet software on Demcats manifested a bug at really bad time (zawy diff v1 exploit, asics, a bug in bytecoin exploited). I am working on fixing the wallet bug asap.

Ok so if I understand correctly due to different block height my dsh on hitbtc may take months or longer to show on thier Exchange?!
I want donate some dsh if you help me redirect my dsh from demcats to my descktop or old gui whichever you think will work, as I mentioned before the coins still showing pending payment in dem
Activity: 79
"Wow nice coin Smiley
which exchange it lised
thanks for your reply
So I can keep mining on Democats.org using hitbtc wallet address? And my coins will show on hitbtc after the bug is fixed?
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
I am mining DSH on Democats.org and I am using dsh wallet address of Hitbtc Exchange - not my own desktop  wallet -in mining software, so far after a week I don't receive any coins at hitbtc wallet address! even I already mined thousands of DSH? is there a way to recover my dsh to redeposit them in Hitbtc dash wallet? It's still showing pending payment in democats.org
Hitbtc is on fork with double spendings on it more than the coin supply (17000000 DSH). The wallet software on Demcats manifested a bug at really bad time (zawy diff v1 exploit, asics, a bug in bytecoin exploited). I am working on fixing the wallet bug asap.
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
Can't withdraw      Huh??
Pages:
Jump to: