Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 37. (Read 157860 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Chrome never lets me download anything from Mega, I have to use Internet Explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Is there a "How to for dummies" on converting this over?  Sad

Just start using the new wallet. (except for windows because I kinda screw up on that one and its not up to date yet).

The good news is the old wallet is compatible with the new ones. You just see the old denomination.

Ok. So I wait for the new Windows wallet to get correct balance.

Hi. The win64 wallet in the OP is up to date.

Thanks.

Tried but mega not working with download.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Don't want to ruin your party, but unless you did an OTC trade you must be in the wrong thread. Smiley
You see,  this coin is The Real Dashcoin with The Real Privacy based on cryptonote.  No need to mix your coins or pay to Masternodes for the privilege.

I know the difference between DASH and DSH.

And really hope DSH will cost at least twice in a year.
Activity: 649
Is there a "How to for dummies" on converting this over?  Sad

Just start using the new wallet. (except for windows because I kinda screw up on that one and its not up to date yet).

The good news is the old wallet is compatible with the new ones. You just see the old denomination.

Ok. So I wait for the new Windows wallet to get correct balance.

Hi. The win64 wallet in the OP is up to date.
Speaking of the GUI wallet.

Here is a different take of the GUI of the OP.

Just changed the SPLASH and ICO. But more will be in the works:
https://github.com/papaLazzarou/dashcoin-ref-gui

Activity: 504
I am going to like this coin and will be more interested to experient with this and see if it is good a good alternative of bitcoin
like the original dashcoin. I watch her for a long time, almost since the beginning.
I like what is happening now and the community that surrounds it.
it's a real protest! exciting developments.
sure that the coin was praised. Sooner or later
Fuck DASH!

lol. This would make a great splash screen to the GUI wallet. Cheesy
Any news?

PS

Just invested 1BTC into DSH...

Hi!

Don't want to ruin your party, but unless you did an OTC trade you must be in the wrong thread. Smiley
You see,  this coin is The Real Dashcoin with The Real Privacy based on cryptonote.  No need to mix your coins or pay to Masternodes for the privilege.

Here, see if you can find out how much I own:
DBFYNLWX9vr4QnUgWxcGTh3dRQBczfE7A6vpyXgXyeJR9jpzoPvCwMQ9L39FN5rmJfKc896s3Fjeu1t khKVVY2xaD3kmHcB
http://chainradar.com/dsh/blocks

And check our site:
http://dashcoin.info/

Welcome anyway! Keep in touch!
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Any news?

PS

Just invested 1BTC into DSH...
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Has every exchange updated now?

Is it safe to buy this coin? Want to make sure that if I buy exchange is on the right chain. 10,000 to 1 makes a huge difference!

There is no risk, because there is only 1 chain.  The only difference is that the new wallets read the decimal place differently.  If you buy 1 coin, you're still buying 10,000 coins.  But the new wallets interpret them as 1.000000000000 instead of 10000.00000000

You even get 4 extra decimals on the end, so it goes to 12 zeroes instead of 8 like all other coins.

i.e. This is purely a cosmetic change (but a good one to do for the reasons stated). Nothing changed on the blockchain at all.

Is it safe to buy this coin? Want to make sure that if I buy exchange is on the right chain. 10,000 to 1 makes a huge difference!

There is no risk, because there is only 1 chain.  The only difference is that the new wallets read the decimal place differently.  If you buy 1 coin, you're still buying 10,000 coins.  But the new wallets interpret them as 1.000000000000 instead of 10000.00000000

You even get 4 extra decimals on the end, so it goes to 12 zeroes instead of 8 like all other coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 102

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
like the original dashcoin. I watch her for a long time, almost since the beginning.
I like what is happening now and the community that surrounds it.
it's a real protest! exciting developments.
sure that the coin was praised. Sooner or later
Fuck DASH!

http://i.imgur.com/7kUvZ42.png
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Too many zeros on HitBTC. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Working Windows wallet yet?
Guys, we are trying. But it would be really helpful if you join us.

SO GET ON YOUR BUTTS AND START SENDING EMAILS. Cheesy
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
DSH update is complete on Poloniex

has anyone heard from them about when if they will change from xmr/dsh to btc/dsh?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Aside from poloniex, dash is almost at the top in hitbtc's to add and also climbing ccex votes..btc market is not far ahead for dash
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DSHBTC
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Aside from poloniex, dash is almost at the top in hitbtc's to add and also climbing ccex votes..btc market is not far ahead for dash
They're delisting several coins next week, so they might add a btc pair then. 
Pages:
Jump to: