Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 38. (Read 157860 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Why no btc market yet? Is poloniex gonna add it? The purpose of supply reduction was to have a btc market.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
DSH update is complete on Poloniex
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
I read a mod saying DSH still frozen on polo because they are waiting a dev help them with wallet issues, is it true?

Yep. Still frozen. Whats the situation about this?

Did anyone notify pools about this?

minergate.com and http://dsh.democats.org/ is still on old wallet
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I read a mod saying DSH still frozen on polo because they are waiting a dev help them with wallet issues, is it true?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Is there a "How to for dummies" on converting this over?  Sad

Just start using the new wallet. (except for windows because I kinda screw up on that one and its not up to date yet).

The good news is the old wallet is compatible with the new ones. You just see the old denomination.

Ok. So I wait for the new Windows wallet to get correct balance.
Activity: 649
Merit: 500

Just start using the new wallet. (except for windows because I kinda screw up on that one and its not up to date yet).

The good news is the old wallet is compatible with the new ones. You just see the old denomination.
legendary
Activity: 518
Poloniex Dashcoin wallet is under maintenance - get ready for the price to go up by 10,000!
Activity: 350
I think that adding DSH on HitBTC is a pretty big thing. But i don't understand how this info is not posted here. Yes the price i very low but still now DSH
has chance to grow in BTC.   

Well, those are good news!!!

Don't worry it will be added to OP.

Yes great news, but we still need more exchanges supporting Dashcoin.
I think that adding DSH on HitBTC is a pretty big thing. But i don't understand how this info is not posted here. Yes the price i very low but still now DSH

Well, those are good news!!!

Don't worry it will be added to OP.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Is the Unofficial downloads with the GUI wallet up to date for the conversion now that is in the OP?

Never mind. Just seen last update was 2014.

I might be crazy, BUT wouldn't it just be as simple as swapping out the dashcoind and simplewallet from the updated release?

Assuming you are referring to the old GUI client, it should be that simple, but something is indeed broken. I haven't looked into it but maybe the RPC interface changed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Is the Unofficial downloads with the GUI wallet up to date for the conversion now that is in the OP?

I might be crazy, BUT wouldn't it just be as simple as swapping out the dashcoind and simplewallet from the updated release?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Now that 10,000 DSH is worth something, where can i order a pizza?
What happens with coins on the poloniex, they will change or we suppose to withdraw from poloniex and the add back???

No need to withdraw. Its just that one day you will wake up to a very different dsh balance on Polo Smiley

Grin Grin Grin
And the different XMR or BTC balance i really hope so Grin Grin Grin
What happens with coins on the poloniex, they will change or we suppose to withdraw from poloniex and the add back???

No need to withdraw. Its just that one day you will wake up to a very different dsh balance on Polo Smiley
Activity: 283
I wish they do.
But it needs work from them. It is not like the other bitcoin clones that they have already.
it's a different infrastructure to have cryptonote coins.
Activity: 307
I've been away on holiday and came back a short while ago to see this welcome email from C-cex:

Added for voting!
Thank You!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

A few weeks ago, I had asked for a Dashcoin listing. Poloniex listing is great. C-cex could be fun.  Wink

You don't understand...
They will not add cryptonote coins.
The only other real option is bittrex.
Hitbtc and bter are the other two with cryptonotes, and that's all.

You're right. I don't understand why C-cex won't add cryptonote coins, while Poloniex and Bittrex will. When I contacted C-cex, I gave them the references they asked for e.g. the urls of this Dashcoin Bitcoin Forum thread and the Dashcoin websites.

I also included a potted history which included the recent Dashcoin vs Darkcoin/Dash controversy. In other words, C-cex would have known that Dashcoin is a cryptonote coin and still went ahead to list it for voting.

So my question is why do you think that C-cex won't add a cryptonote coin?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: